Home
Looking for a synthetic stock for my 77 tang safety model 35 Whelen. Let me know if you have one and let me know what you would want for it shipped to PA. Thanks!
try numrich.com
I have one, its a premiere thumbhole I bought brand new, no longer have the rifle and the stock was never mounted. base price new is around 200. this one has the added webbing color. I no longer have a use for it, make me an offer
I have a Ruger wood take-off that is in good shape has been bedded though Had a 300Win in it,Can get pictures if wanted

Has red butt pad
Sent you a P.M.
Bump....Jerrad, Have you recieved my pm on the scope? Shows unread on myside, along with several other pms sent to people. Just kinda wondering if my pms are messed up, or its just a coincidense that all are unread from days ago.
Got it on my phone Money headed your way Monday
Bump forthe man looking for a stock...Didnt mean to hi-jack your post. Wasn't paying attention and thought it was Jerrad's. Welcome to the fire, lets fine this man a stock.
Guys Im still looking for this stock. Thanks!
Sunday Morning Bump before I head to church
I have a Ramline labeled 270/30-06 stock if you are interested.
parkplink PM sent
I have an aftermarket stock, maker unknown, that came on a 7mm Rem Mag that I received in a trade. It is graphite colored with a light spackle and has not been bedded. I can post or email pictures.

$50 shipped.
BUMP Still looking guys!
© 24hourcampfire