Home
Got a nice KoO Model 82 22LR. Blued, walnut, steel grip cap and buttplate. Serial #151X. Bluing nice and wood is nice. A few dings and one light scratch on cheek rest. One clip magazine. The whole trigger guard is turning color?? Looks like a copper color. Have heard of others turning color in this same era. $900 obo shipped and insured to your ffl. Thanks for looking.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Nice rifle, how does she shoot??? What kind of ammo does it prefer? Thanks..
Never fired it. Just got it 2 weeks ago. And just bought several expensive LTD Marlins so something has to go and as I have ten other 22LR's here this drew the short straw.
Must be an impressive rf collection if this is the rifle that drew short straw!! smile
I have one just like it , but in Left Hand and it loves the CCI Mini-Mag
Originally Posted by avagadro
Must be an impressive rf collection if this is the rifle that drew short straw!! smile

Funny, that's exactly what I was thinking....
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
... how does she shoot???

I would imagine quite well. Every one that I've ever crossed paths with has. smile
Mine likes CCI standard velocity. It likes the expensive stuff too.

HM

LOL-Here is a pair of Cooper Americans that has top spot in the 22LR collection.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

Funny, that's exactly what I was thinking....

Here a couple more. I have added a NIB 1982 Mountie to these.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by hunter718

LOL-Here is a pair of Cooper Americans that has top spot in the 22LR collection.
[Linked Image]

Daaaamn!!!
Bump for a beautiful rifle and a GOOD GUY!
very nice collection of marlins!
Originally Posted by 28lx
[Linked Image]

Daaaamn!!!

I'll second that!
BTT for the kimber
BTT
BTT Offers??
BTT
BTT

Wow. They are pretty!

BTW the 82C I got off you shoots.
FWP-Glad that kimber shoots well for you.

Ok $900 is the haggle price and $835 shipped is the (buy it now) price. Any takers?????? I need money for another Marlin. LOL From what I have read Millet TP00003 through TP00005 rings will work on this rifle, but I don't have any here to try it for sure. If any of the members here can verify this, please do. Thanks hunter718
BTT
BTT
BTT
$875 shipped with a pair of Leupold rings that fit the groves. I've been told that this is a Bishop stocked Kimber which makes it rarer yet.
Bump for a good guy and a real nice rifle. I saw this gun yesterday and it sure is nice. I'd be on it if I hadn't already given this seller most of my alloted "gun fund" for a few recent purchases LOL! Someone (other than me) give this man some money!
Thanks Mark
I have some interest in the rifle but no solid I'll take it yet. This is a scarce high quality 22LR. It is a nice carry rifle being much lighter than these 3.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
BTT
The Kimber comes in a little under 7# with the rings on it.
Thanks Mark
I have some interest in the rifle but no solid I'll take it yet. This is a scarce high quality 22LR. It is a nice carry rifle being much lighter than these 3.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

These last three that you have shown, are beauties for sure, I've been trying to find 1 Bishop 52 and you have 2, I feel like such a failure. cry
Really a pretty sight.
BTT
Bump for a super neat rifle!
BTT
BTT and found a 4X Kimber Leupold that I can sell with the rifle.
PM sent.
Originally Posted by Claybirds
Thanks Mark
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

These last three that you have shown, are beauties for sure, I've been trying to find 1 Bishop 52 and you have 2, I feel like such a failure. cry

Claybirds-Those light colored stocks are from a Fajen run in 1997-98 for the Shot Show, I believe. It took me better than 6 years to find one then in 6 weeks I had 3 of the Fajens. That was about 7 years ago. I have never seen another for sale since that time.

I am at $875 shipped for this rifle with the Leupold rings.
Yes you are right, they are Fajens, not Bishops, want to sell one of your three??
Kimber 82 with leupold rings. $875 shipped
Everything in the pic. for $1325 shipped. Kimber 82-Leupold rings that fit the rifle-Kimber rings that are for flat bases(Do not fit this rifle)-and the Leupold Kimber 4X scope.
[Linked Image]
BTT for evening crowd. The Kimber is going to a gun show this weekend.
BTT
BTT
BTT
BTT-OFFERS???
BTT
$835 shipped for rifle and rings that are on it.
OK $800 shipped or its going in the safe with the rest of the 22's.
BTT
tag
I just checked the weight of this one and it is a little under 7 pounds with the rings on the rifle. This would be perfect for a carry rifle for squirrels. Put a 3x9 EFR Leupy on it and it would make a great little 22LR hunter and plinker.
BTT
BTT-The Kimber scope and rings are sold. Rifle with leupold rings for $800 shipped.
This has SOLD.
© 24hourcampfire