Home
Winchester Model 70 Classic Stainless Boss 338 win mag,Right hand, like new shape only mark I see on the gun is a rub on the sytnthetic stock, Gun was only fired a couple boxes of factory ammo,$685 shipped. Can e-mail pictures
Hello Highridge,

Does this come with base/rings/scope? Is it a factory BOSS (stamped BOSS on barrel)?

Thanks

Karl
Barrel length from rec. to first boss markings?

W
pm sent
Looks like right at 22 1/4 to first boss markings. No base rings scopes included.Yes it is marked Boss on the barrel.
ttt
here's some photo's

Attached picture rsz_p2041163.jpg
Attached picture rsz_p2041162.jpg
Attached picture rsz_p2041164.jpg
Attached picture rsz_p2041166.jpg
Fine Elk timber rifle right here Men, a Bud bought one of these from a man wondering around a gun show with it, IIRC he cut the barrel to 22" and pounds the hell out of elk and moose with it and 250 gn Partitions at 2750 fps wink

Gunner
still for sale
Awesome gun I have had two of them.Dang wish I had something to trade you for it.Got lots of stuff .Email me at [email protected] if intetrested!
ttt
$650 shipped, part trade considered for a HS precision, Mcmillan or B&C Medalist stock for a rem 700 long action Mag, with factory sporter barrel contour.
ttt
Originally Posted by woofer
Barrel length from rec. to first boss markings?

W

I left all the markings on so as to keep as much length as possible and ended up with 23".
Hello,

Is that original factory length on barrel?

Karl
Yes the gun is original not altered
$650 shipped
$640 shipped
$630 shipped
ttt
Sold Pending funds
© 24hourcampfire