Home
For sale is a good condition Savage 99 in 300 Savage. I believe it's an EG. The serial number puts it around a 1950-51 manufacture date. Finish is very good with normal patina. No rust or pittinig. The bore is not "bright" but is sharp with no pitting. The receiver has not been drilled and tapped. The Stith mount is a no drill model. The scope is a Weaver K4. The glass is clear but it's no Leupold. I haven't taken the wood off to make sure numbers "match" but it looks good and seems to match in age. The recoil pad and swivels are the only additions. I don't really know the rifle's history and I've only fired 7 rounds through it. Two weeks ago I put 3 shots into about 1 inch at 100 yards. Recoil was almost like a .223. I'm asking $775 shipped to the lower 48. An FFL is required with purchase. PM me if you've got questions and I'll try to answer them. I'm going to try to get more photos posted soon.

Attached picture savage 1 v2.jpg
Attached picture savage 2 v2.jpg
Attached picture savage 6 v2.jpg
to the top for a nice shooter...
For those who are wondering, yes I believe the stock was shortened just enough to make the flat recoil pad flush. The LOP seems a little short. Thanks for the questions guys.
Still available. Trades considered for a Glock 26 plus cash.
To the top.
SOLD...... now to find a good 99 in .30-30
© 24hourcampfire