Home
For sale is my Ruger M77 MkII in 6.5x55 Swedish. I bought the rifle new and it is in close to new condition. You may find a couple slight handling marks if you look closely and hold it up to the light just right. It has been fired approximately 150 times. The forend channel has been sanded to free-float the barrel. This can be seen in the last picture. I can shoot 3-shot groups of slightly over 1 inch at 100 yards, and about 3 inches at 200 yards. I have killed deer with this rifle out to 300 yards and it works wonderfully. I will include the original box and all factory contents if I can find the box (haven't found it yet). Includes Ruger scope rings. I am asking $500 plus the actual cost of shipping and insurance to the lower 47. Please send me a PM if interested. Thank you.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/tradbowhuntr/Image04242012091712.jpg[/img]
Bump just to keep it on the front page. This will sell before sundown. Could have this one in-hand for $550ish. Surprised one of us 6 1/2mm Loonies hasn't adopted it already.

I'll take it!
Originally Posted by SKM
I'll take it!

YOU OWE ME!!..for talking myself out of buying it. laugh
shootem - send me the bill!
LOL...I'll hand deliver it first time we meet. You got a fun rifle there. Had one myself and only sold it because I got a Featherweight. Congrats.
SKM, you are going to like that rifle, it's a great caliber.
damn,needed that for my SIL...good deal!
Sold pending funds.

Thank you SKM and everyone.
Iffin the funds was to not show Id take it.
This item is sold. SKM is a top notch buyer and a gentleman. Thank you everyone.
© 24hourcampfire