Home
I have a 300 WIN MAG Weatherby Mark V synthetic 24 inch barrel I believe.
Dan Wesson model 15-2 357 6 inch barrel blued.

Will trade Dan Wesson model 15-2 and Weatherby Mark V for : Something in 300 RUM or
340 WBY,30-378,338 rum,338 win mag(Weatherby Mark V only in this caliber).. OR OFFER ME THE WORSE I CAN SAY IS NO! FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Cash price is $1400 for both!
1)WELCOME to 24hrcf!
2) Nice guns there, are you close enough to Walla Walla that a trade could be done face to face, no shipping?
3) Is the cat included in the trade deal smile I only have five of the littel beggars.... <G>

Where is walla walla? LOL. I'm in Minnesota. I can ship and pay for shipping for you too.
You can't get here from there.... LAffin. Only about 2500 miles, meet you half way!

Mostly wanted to say hi and welcome. I am a wood stocks and bright metal finish guy but good luck with the sale or trades.
Thanks! And I'm happy to be here!
Anyone interested? I need to trade/Sell asap. I'm heading to Alaska in about 2 weeks for a bear hunt. I need at least a 338 up there.
Where in mn are you?
Near Grand Rapids Minnesota, What do you have to trade? Or are you interested in buying?
How much for just the Dan wesson ?
$450 or offer
Last bump. Need a 338 or a 340 weatherby.... Will trade BOTH for it.
welcome to the fire!
How about a 338/378? If the one I am selling - trying to sell - for another party does not go away at the gunshow this weekend we might be able to make some kind of a deal but would still need a littel cash or other trade bait from your end as this is a new high end MkV Fluted Stainless Synthetic 338/378 w/ Weatherby Brake, aluminum bedded action etc.

Welcome to the fire Joe.

PM sent
Bump
Bump of the day
Originally Posted by JoeAdams777
... I'm heading to Alaska in about 2 weeks for a bear hunt. I need at least a 338 up there.

Says who?? Premium ammo and roll with the 300 Winnie
Originally Posted by avagadro
Originally Posted by JoeAdams777
... I'm heading to Alaska in about 2 weeks for a bear hunt. I need at least a 338 up there.

Says who?? Premium ammo and roll with the 300 Winnie

Says my guide who said he will not take me unless I have a 338 or bigger....
Wish you the best of luck .... who is your outfitter/guide service? Revalation?
Having seen, hunted and shot the big bears, I agree on 338 or larger.

Would not be very hard, or expensive, to have that 300WBY of your re bored to 340WBY. Check with High Plains Re-boring and a couple of others. Might be just the ticket.
last bump of today
Heck one more bump
pm sent
© 24hourcampfire