Home
I have a Remington 20xbr target scope that needs a new home. I don't know what year it was made but I don't think there was many of them sold. The scope is in good condition overall with some scratches around the paralex adjustment. This scope was made in the USA. Price is $375.00 to your door. Don't know how to place a picture of the scope on here so if interested I can send you a picture to your email address.

PM to Ya
I'll take the scope. PM payment info.
Thanks
Well I should be first in line with a PM about 2hrs ago. Just wanting to confirm correct mounting hardware etc. Just an FYI.
Sold to Kauphycup
Guess that good deal is settled. Like usuall I was left with the hind one to suck.lol My 40-XB woulda coulda looked nice with it!
Originally Posted by SDWhirlwind
Well I should be first in line with a PM about 2hrs ago. Just wanting to confirm correct mounting hardware etc. Just an FYI.

I'm new here but generally doesn't a public, "I'll take it", trump a tire kicker who wants to ask questions about the item?
Originally Posted by celery
Originally Posted by SDWhirlwind

I'm new here but generally doesn't a public, "I'll take it", trump a tire kicker who wants to ask questions about the item?

Don't even start.... crazy

Been hashed out many times.

If you don't like it, go re-read the "rules" that guys somehow quote.... wink

To sum it up, there are no "rules", it is self-regulating. The seller can stipulate what he wants. Sometimes that's posted in the ad, clearly. Sometimes not, and guys are left guessing. "Most" go with whoever commits first, regardless of method.

And after lots of arguing, name calling, and accusations, it pretty much comes down to most guys prefer things just like they are.
I would sell to the first person who says, i will take it, compared to someone just asking question , because most question seekers won't buy. You did the right thing.
© 24hourcampfire