Home
4-Dog titanium wood stove for sale. This is the Ultra Light II model (the larger one made by the 4-Dog company). It comes without stove pipe or the titanium side shelf. I have used this stove during three remote moose hunts to heat my 16-man Kifaru tipi. With wind and at temps below 20 degrees it struggles to heat the 16-man (that's why I'm replacing it with a special-ordered larger Ti stove from 4-Dog). Based on first-hand experience I'd think it would be the cat's meow for a 12-man or 8-man tipi or a 10X12 wall tent.

It is very air tight. You can load it and honestly damper it down and control the burn much like the 4-Dog steel stoves. That represents a huge benefit by reducing the amount of wood needed to heat a tipi per hour.

The dimensions of this stove are: 11" high X 11" wide X 22" long. The stove pipe opening is 4" diameter. The legs fold up underneath the stove for compact transport but are rock stable once opened. As it sits in these photos this stove weighs 10 lbs and 0 ounces on my digital scale.

I will sell and ship the stove anywhere in the L48 for $525, insurance included. Alaska/Hawaii/Canada will pay $500 plus actual shipping & insurance cost.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Attached picture DSC_0177.jpg
Attached picture DSC_0181.jpg
Attached picture DSC_0182.jpg
Attached picture DSC_0183.jpg
Attached picture DSC_0184.jpg
Photos added
A great stove John!
I've used mine in 12 man Tipi for nearly a decade and find it hard to beat.....sure makes for a cozy camp and light enough for Super Cub flights.
You're absolutely right Vern. I won't be on top of Pan Ridge ever again without my Ti wood stove from 4-Dog!
Back up for one more look
Stove has been SOLD
I just wish there was a bit more firewood on Pan Ridge and Geezer Ridge... smile
I finally found one of these and expect to use it for some years to come to keep my ancient,geezer carcass warm in BC winters! smile

Thanks, John!
© 24hourcampfire