Home
I have a nice Commercial FN Mauser barreled action for sale. Stamped on the barrel is Hawthorne model 760. Stamped on Action is FN made in Belgium. The barrel is a light contoured factory and chambered in 30-06 with a banded front sight. The rear sight is missing but is drilled and tapped. The trigger is the fully adjustable commercial type with slide safety. It does have a nice slim stock but it has been repaired on the wrist with a cross pin due to cracked wrist. Very functional as is for a nice light rifle but could be a very nice custom project. I have shot the rifle and it shoots very well. With handloaded 165 Hornady's worked up for another rifle, I was getting groups just over an inch at a hundred.
I am asking $300.00 plus shipping from central Missouri. Shipping to FFL of course.
Thanks Les
This wont last long!!!

What type of bottom metal does it have?
Metal condition? Pitting, rust, blueing loss etc?
Metal condition is very good with little if any pitting. No rust at all. Has lost some bluing but then it is a few decades old. Bottom metal is typical early commercial type similar to military with sliding floor plate and release pin.
Les
PM sent
tag
pix?
Im a little slow and not very good at this so here goes.
Pics. [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [img]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d106/plumbbob/FN%20Mauser%20pics/IMAG0372.jpg[/img]
You have another PM
Sold Pending funds. thanks to all and especially DH5555
Les
Is this the same one you sold in February with the same description?
luv2safari,
Yes it is. After I "sold" it in February, the guy had to back out after making a partial payment on it due to a financial setback, so I gave his money back and sat on it for awhile. Sorry I guess I should have let you know about it.

But,, I do have a nice Steyr actioned military mauser rebarreled in 257 roberts that we could talk about if your interested PM me.
Nice action and not too much money.
Les
LOL...

It isn't often I miss twice. laugh

Sent you a PM... wink
© 24hourcampfire