Home
I have a new ruger mark II stainless left handed rifle for sale. It dont have the box but i have the rings and the rifle is unfired since it left the factory. The rifle came from a ruger collector that didnt believe in keeping the boxes. I bought the rifle for my brother and nephews cause all 3 of them shoot left handed. After cycling the bolt with the left hand instead of the right hand like they have been doing since started shooting they decided the old dogs wouldnt learn new tricks so its still unfired and in new condition. The pic is from a cell phone, our nikon is on the outs so if you would like better pics let me know and i will try to get some more cell pics, i have the rings as well but there not in the photo. I would like to have $550 shipped to conus where legal.

[Linked Image]
Bump
Originally Posted by rugerdiggs
I have a new ruger mark II stainless left handed rifle for sale. It dont have the box but i have the rings and the rifle is unfired since it left the factory. The rifle came from a ruger collector that didnt believe in keeping the boxes. I bought the rifle for my brother and nephews cause all 3 of them shoot left handed. After cycling the bolt with the left hand instead of the right hand like they have been doing since started shooting they decided the old dogs wouldnt learn new tricks so its still unfired and in new condition. The pic is from a cell phone, our nikon is on the outs so if you would like better pics let me know and i will try to get some more cell pics, i have the rings as well but there not in the photo. I would like to have $550 shipped to conus where legal.

[Linked Image]

I know the feeling... sick Bump for a nice lefty..
pm sent
Pm's answered
Are you interested in doing any trading, partial or full trades?

I just forwarded this link to my BIL who is also a lefty with a strong reccomendation that he and I collaborate to try to gt this for him. I have some trade bait items in the safe.
Ok, sure i might be interested in partial trades or full.
I looking for a carbine ar. Could put some optics on the ruger for the right one
The gun was produced in 2004 by serial #, and it has a 4.5lb trigger that repeated 3 times with wheeler gauge.
TTT
And its Sold
© 24hourcampfire