Home
What a classic.

[Linked Image]

71-prefix serial number, pre-warning, tang safety. Stock has not been cut, but has some dings on the right side which I have attempted to photograph. They have been stained darker, but are still visible. It as if the gun was dropped once.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The metalwork is quite clean, with a nice deep luster blue.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v703/utah708/DSCN2620.jpg[/img]

It has had recessed slingswivel bases (Pachmayr?) added. A nice job, with no chipouts. I will include the swivels that work in these bases.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v703/utah708/DSCN2621.jpg[/img]

$490 + shipping to your FFL. The Burris 2-7x scope is not included at this price, but is available for $50 separately.
That is a nice classic deer-getter.
I'll take the scope if available separately?

Good price on the rifle too!
pm sent
RED X's !
This rifle is still here? Come on guys!
Lots of pm traffic, but no firm "I'll take it" yet.
I can't believe someone hasn't bought this. Great caliber good guy to deal with.
Pm sent with offer.
Sent pm
Great rifle, I'd be all over this one if I did'nt already have one exactly like it. Great round for whitetails.
Got one in AI already. I'm close to making a serious offer for a real Bob. Someone save me from myself. eek
They ain't making these any more.
I can't believe the quarter-bore guys are tapped out.
Originally Posted by utah708
I can't believe the quarter-bore guys are tapped out.
I'm left-handed; I have to play for my team.
What part of Utah is this rifle located?
That's a sweet rifle and have no fear dealing with utah708.
Originally Posted by chesterwy
What part of Utah is this rifle located?

Way northern--Cache County. But I do travel the state a fair bit for work.
Times are tough. I only got 550 shipped for my round top in similar condition WITH a Canjar single set trigger!
Why is this still here?
I have been traveling for work, so let the ad on this one slip into obscurity. But the gun is still for sale.
Bump for a really fine rifle and caliber.
I have been doing PMs about a deal with a different scope, so these are available:

Tasco 3-9x $0 nothing special, just to get you by
Redfield Tracker 3-9x $50 period scope would match the gun well, but perhaps a little big
Burris 3-9x Fullfield 2 with ballistic plex $100 has a ring mark and a couple of scratches
Leupold Vari-x 2 2-7 gloss $140 would be a dandy match.

Also, make sure your local FFL will take a gun from a private party, otherwise it costs an extra $20 to go through my FFL.
Sold pending funds.
© 24hourcampfire