Home
I have the above which are very hard to find that is new and unfired. Rifle has walnut thumbhole stock, 24" barrel, Accu-trigger. I bought this thinking I would use it for small game and never did. I did pull off the cheap weaver style bases and install a new DNZ one-piece scope mount that was $56. Gun also comes with 2 full boxes of Remington ammo, factory box and all paperwork. I can email pics. This is a beautiful gun and I have never seen another one of these. Below are things I am looking for:

-AR-15 lower with aftermarket trigger and Magpil PRS stock
-6.8 SPC magazines
-Savage 12ga or 20ga bolt action slug gun
-AR-15 Timney trigger
-6.8 SPC II BCG
-HHA Crossbow Optimizer

I have found a quality scope so I am in no need for scopes right now as I don't have anything else that needs glass. I am going to pit the trade value for everything at $500. I have found a few websites that have these listed but none in stock for more than $500 without the scope mount or the ammo. I am always open to anything but the above list is the first things that come to my mind.
Up
TTT
Up top
Panther game time bump!
Bump
TTT
Up top
Bump
To the top
^^^
Night bump
I can email pics to someone that could possibly post them up on here. I can't get photobucket on my original IPhone 4 because I don't have the operating system is says I need to download the app.
Originally Posted by ncyotecaller
I have the above which are very hard to find that is new and unfired. Rifle has walnut thumbhole stock, 24" barrel, Accu-trigger. I bought this thinking I would use it for small game and never did. I did pull off the cheap weaver style bases and install a new DNZ one-piece scope mount that was $56. Gun also comes with 2 full boxes of Remington ammo, factory box and all paperwork. I can email pics. This is a beautiful gun and I have never seen another one of these. Below are things I am looking for:

-AR-15 lower with aftermarket trigger and Magpil PRS stock
-6.8 SPC magazines
-Savage 12ga or 20ga bolt action slug gun
-AR-15 Timney trigger
-6.8 SPC II BCG
-HHA Crossbow Optimizer

I have found a quality scope so I am in no need for scopes right now as I don't have anything else that needs glass. I am going to pit the trade value for everything at $500. I have found a few websites that have these listed but none in stock for more than $500 without the scope mount or the ammo. I am always open to anything but the above list is the first things that come to my mind.

Attached picture photo (3).JPG
Attached picture photo (1).JPG
Attached picture photo.JPG
Attached picture photo (2).JPG
Heres some pics of ncyotecaller rifle. Nice rifle
Pictures added
Rifle has been traded, thanks to all who inquired about it.
Congrats! :P)
© 24hourcampfire