Home
Remington Model Seven 7mm-08. Laminated Stock version,Blued 18 1/2 inch barrel with sites. Gun is 98%. Thanks Tom
$300 to $400 /18.5" barrel less desirable.
{deleted}
+1 on Mississippi 3-4
I'd say $300 is low. $400 sounds better.
Sold a blue 243 18" Walnut stock on here, $495 shipped. I've never seen one in the $300 range.
Ill buy everyone i see for under 400. Can never have too many.

Roy
Mississippi must be buying. I'm with RTSJ ... and I prefer the 18.5" barrels with sights. Not a big fan of the laminate stock, though. I'd guess $400-450 would be fair.
anything under $500 shipped and it would last less than an hour, at 525 you would still sell it but it would take a little longer. i have never seen any model seven in 98% condition sell for under $450.
I agree with 303Savage as I have owned Model 7's since the late 1980's and always note what they go for.

And especially one with the Laminated stock...harder to find one of those for sure and would consider the Laminated stock adds another $50 to the value over a Walnut stocked model.

Best place is to go to Gunbroker.com and check past history to see what they (actually) sold for and set your price accordingly deducting for the listing fees and accounting for shipping fees. But again, Gunbroker has a HUGE audience and I have seen stuff sold there much more than I thought it would go for.

Also, note that shipping costs have gone up since I last shipped guns 4-5 years ago.

I just shipped a gun about the same dimensions as a Model 7 but with a longer barrel about 800-900 miles away USPS 2-3 day priority and insured for $600 and it came to roughly $35....so take that into account when setting the price.

Good Luck!

I just sold a Model 7,stainless synthetic,7mm-08 for $650, and yes; shipping prices have escalated. Alabama to Idaho w/ insurance via USPS was $49.
Good point Cruiser1...

7mm-08.

The Model 7 in 7mm-08 is also a premium rifle\caliber combination and that setup usually sells for more that say any other combination...

...unless one is lucky enough to find a Model 7 in 222.

(whisper...please PM me if you have a Model 7 in 222) Ha! wink

NOTE: I have a 1993 Remington Custom Shop Model 7 Mannlicher in 308 with a very RARE dark Laminated stock with NO CHECKERING that was done at the Remington Custom Shop...I will be selling in a few days when I get pictures...watch for that posting.
Agreed: 7/08 will sell itself to a point.

© 24hourcampfire