Home
For Sale - Bunch of miscellaneous stuff I need to move along. All items are new. Some no longer have the original packaging. Some are new in box or new in open box. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. All prices include shipping TYD in the US via USPS Priority Mail. Thanks for looking. First "I'll take it" for any item gets it.

1. Buck 110 Folding Hunter - $35 (I have 3 of these to sell)SPF
[Linked Image]

2. Buck Folding Mini-Alpha (LL Bean Model with Elk antler scales) - $70
[Linked Image]

3. Buck Alpha Hunter - $50
[Linked Image]

4. Wildgame Innovations N6C game camera (NIB) - $75
[Linked Image]

5. Midland GXT PRO Series 1050VP4 GMRS radios (NIB) - $85
[Linked Image]

6. RCBS Powder Trickler (excellent conditions) - $15 SPF

7. RCBS Rock Chucker (excellent condition) handle has typical light surface rust - easily removed with some steel wool, includes the primer catch tray and priming arm, is also ready to receive primer drop tubes. - $100 SPF

Thanks for looking.
Rob
AM bump
Techno:

PM sent on the Buck Hunters
Buck hunters: SPF to Dons1 (per PM discussion)
PM sent on cam.
I'll take the powder trickler - PM inbound!
Originally Posted by Technoman26
For Sale - Bunch of miscellaneous stuff I need to move along. All items are new. Some no longer have the original packaging. Some are new in box or new in open box. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. All prices include shipping TYD in the US via USPS Priority Mail. Thanks for looking. First "I'll take it" for any item gets it.

7. RCBS Rock Chucker (excellent condition) handle has typical light surface rust - easily removed with some steel wool, includes the primer catch tray and priming arm, is also ready to receive primer drop tubes. - $100

I'll take the press. PM headed your way.

Tim
#6 Trickler & #7 Press both SPF. Thanks!
ttt
ttt offers?
couple knives, camera and radios still available

#2 - Folding Mini Alpha: $60
#3 - Alpha Hunter: $45
#4 - Camera: $70
#5 - Radios: $75 SOLD

Prices include shipping.
I will offer you 60.00 for the radios shipped to Pa.
knifeshark - PM at you
Radios SPF to knifeshark
#2 SPF

#3 - Alpha knife - $40 shipped
#4 - Game Camera - $60 shipped
© 24hourcampfire