Home
Polartec Fleece Jackets '300 Classic'

Size: XL Mens and 3XL(Limited on the 3XL quantity)

Features:

- Made from 100% Polyester that Wicks Moisture Away from the Body.
- Zippers Under the Armpit for Quick Cooling and (2) Two Inside Mesh Pockets.
- The Shoulders and the Elbows are Reinforced.
- Drawstring Pull Tabs at the Waist and Velcro Pulls at the Wrists keep the Cold Out.
- Great for Outdoor Activities such as Hiking, Camping, Fishing, Hunting, etc.

New polartec Fleece Jackets Mens '300 Classic' With Tags. These jackets are Military Surplus, and are made to last!

S&H is free to CONUS, all other addresses email me for shipping quote.

Polartec Classic fabrics are the reference standard for lightweight warmth and breathability. This is the original fleece offering unparalleled quality and durability. Polartec Classic fabrics have been the primary insulation layer of choice among experienced outdoor enthusiasts for nearly three decades.

These fabrics are available in a range of weights to provide the right level of insulation for most outdoor activities. Polartec Classic 300 weight fabrics are the heaviest and provide a warm thermal layer for very cold outdoor activities, such as wintertime adventures.

XL Chest size will fit: 45-49 inches
3XL Chest size will fit: 54-58 inches

XL: $38.00 SHIPPED
3XL: $45.00 SHIPPED (Note, very limited quantity)

Any questions, just let me know!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
I'll take an XL. PM sent.
I'll take a 3XL. Please PM payment details.
Thank you
224TH
I will take an XL
if you have more than one
I'll take a 3x.

Please send info

Greg
I want a 3X. PM me info please!
I'll take an XL if you have any left.
I'm in for two XL's.

PM sent.
I'll take a 3x. Pm me your payment info.
Thank you everyone for the replies so far! To answer the most common question: Yes, these are NEW in the Plastic Bag. Never Worn, With Tags. smile The 3XL's are going fast! Not to many left! But the XL's are still doing good! Feel free to post or PM me with any questions, or payment info! Thank you again!
I'll take a 3XL pm sent
I'll take an XL. PM sent
I will take both an XL and 3XL. Please PM me with address where you want the check mailed to.
I'll take a 3x. Pm me your payment info.
I'd take a 3XL if any are left....PM info please

Scott
I will take one in XL PM with payment details please. Thanks
I'll take an XL...pm sent

George
Ill take an XL, please pm me with payment details.
I'll take an XL... Let me know how to pay? Thanks, Paul
PM sent
Thank you to everyone so far! Still have plenty of xl jackets, but only 3 to 4 3xls left! Just post or PM me!

I'll take an XL. please PM payment details
I'll take an xl if any left. PM payment info.
Bump
Do you take Paypal? In any case, I'll buy an XL
PM sent
I'll take an XL. Please pm me the payment info.

Thanks
Joe
Will take an XL - PM sent.

Phil
I will take an XL if there is any left??? PM Inbound.
I will take a 3x. send me your paypal. Thanks!
BTT and please update us on your availability remaining. I ordered one and have a few guys interested if you still will have more.
I will take an XL if you have one left. PM sent
I'll take a 3XL if available. If so pm how you want payment. Pal Pal would be good for me..........

Doug
Funds sent yesterday, check your email and pm's....
Got mine in Saturday. Better than I expected. Thanks.
I'll take a XL, please PM details.
I'll take an XL. Please PM payment info.
Receive mine today, thanks for a great deal Travis......
Got mine too!!!! Really nice now for some cold weather.
224TH
got mine today, very nice, Thanks
Mine came today too. Excellent!
Mine came also. WOW!! What an awesome jacket. I have an older plain Polartec 300 and this one feels way heavier and nicer. Love the accents and reinforcements! This will be an excellent mid layer under a hunting coat for really cold mornings!
Also received mine today and like the others have said this jacket is excellent. A good bit heavier than I expected - should make an good mid-layer in the cold. Some nice details like velcro on the cuffs, double zipper pulls and pit zippers are a nice bonus.

Great value for the price .

Phil
I'd like an XL if you still have one. PM sent..
Alright, I give up.......send me an XL please. PM sent.
I'll take a 3xl if you have any left.
PM inbound
PM sent
Need an XL & a 3XL, pm sent.
Awesome jackets, I'd like three more XL's pm sent.
Wow guys, I have to say thank you to everyone who has had an interest in these jackets! I am very happy to know that you will all be super warm this year be it hunting, camping, or just out in the cold.

I am sad to say that I am now out of 3XL's. If any orders fall through, I will let anyone know who is interested to be put on a backorder till they are all shipped.

BUT, I still have plenty of the XL's. So if an XL interests you, just let me know! Stock is still strong with those!
Just wore mine this evening out running errands. It was 78 yesterday, then the cold front came in. Now it's 48 and DAMP. I wore the jacket over a T shirt, and I was toasty. Should work great as a layer for hunting. Never have seen the zippered underarms on a heavy fleece like this before.

Free bump to the top
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Alright, I give up.......send me an XL please. PM sent.

Ditto, looks like a great jacket. PM sent for an XL.
PM sent...will I am going to reply to the previous PM.
Ok I'll take an XL and. 3x if one is available.
I'll take an XL - pm inbound.
I'll take a XL
I will take an XL. PM sent.

405wcf
I'll take an XL if there are any left. PM inbound.
How long does it take to get these once the order is placed and paid? Just curious.
Mine got here quickly. Priority mail box so 3 days max to most addresses I would think.
38 degrees this morning in Houston, made me wonder the same thing. smile
Mine were shipped on Monday and arrived Thursday...from St Louis To SE Oklahoma...
Did you guys get a tracking # or did they just show up?
I paid mine on the 17th and got it on the 22nd.
JGRaider,

I ship all of these priority, so they have an estimated delivery time of 3-4 days.

Most ship within 24 hours of receiving payment (If paid with check I may wait for clearing 2-3 days)

I always send tracking info, either PM or attached to Paypal. smile

Any other questions from anyone, please feel free to ask!

Thank you again to everyone who has bought one (Or more!) wink

-Travis
Question for some that have the xl? How do they fit waist and sleve length.
Thanks
Mine fits well. I think the sizes are accurate.
In reply to the waist and sleeve, the waist is 56 inches from zipper to zipper along the bottom of the jacket, and the sleeve of around 26 inches. These were measured with a construction tape measure (Sorry, thats the best I can do, I'm not a tailor) wink
Excellent jacket Travis! Thanks again.....

Scott
I'll take an XL if you have any left.
PM Sent.
Mine came in Saturdays mail, of course thats the day it started warming up so I only got to try it on for fit. I really like it though. Thanks Travis.

Tim
Still have plenty of the XL's! But they are going fast though so PM me before it's to late!
Got mine , super fast and very nice jacket, Thanks.
I'll take an XL
I got my 3x,awesome. I'll take another if you have anymore.pm me
All the 3XL's are sold out, but plenty of XL's left!

With Hunting Season comming into full swing, the cold weather, and the holidays just in front of us, now is the time for these jackets!

Get one for yourself, your friends, and family!
Originally Posted by tscrib101
Get one for yourself, your friends, and family!

I wear a Large, so couldn't get one for myself, but got two XLs for my brother-in-law and my dad.

My wife gave the one to my BIL the other day when she went to see my sister.

He called me and said "Is this a birthday gift (it was in July!), a Christmas gift, or a just-cause-you-like-me gift?" laugh

They do make great gifts!
Can ya scourge up a 2xl by chance?
Xl would just be too tight across the shoulders for me.
If not, didn't hurt to ask...
Incredible jackets ..... I'll take another XL, payment sent.
PM with an order sent
thanks
Doc Stone
I'll take an XL. PM sent
I'LL TAKE ONE XL. PM SENT
got mine today, they are great and made in USA!
Bump!

Still plenty of XL's left!
Sent u a pm
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I just got back in and I'm ready to ship more jackets! Post or PM me for an XL!
I'll take 1 xl, pm me your payment details.
I'll take an XL. Please PM me the payment details.

TJ
I want an XL PLEASE ,
I'll take an XL. Please PM me the payment details.

Bob
Awesome jackets. Used mine for a mid layer under my hunting coat this year. Worked well.
If you still have the XL, I'll take one. I love the first one you sent me. PM me please.

Walt
Hey everyone, December is upon us which means the Holidays, and Christmas.

The great thing about these jackets are that they can be great gifts for anyone! Plus, I'm now offering some $ off for several ordered! As a reminder, only XL jackets remain.

2 jackets for only $70.00! ($6.00 off)
3 jackets for only $100.00!($14.00 off)

Want more than 3? Just message me and we will work out a great deal for the holidays!
Getting close to the holidays! If your interested in any jackets for gifts, let me know so I can get them to you ASAP! Thanks everyone!
Got mine today!!
Top notch and better price now.

I recommend this product!!
Mine arrived yesterday. Hopefully, I won't melt this one. Fire hot! Thanks, for the coat.
Thanks,
Tom
© 24hourcampfire