Home
I have a Winchester model 70 XTR in .338 for sale. This gun has been shot approximately 50 times. Wood with a blue 24" barrel that has been ported to reduce recoil. This gun shoots very well. Looking for $550 shipped and insured to the lower 48.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Has it been magna-ported or an actual muzzle brake?

Thanks
It has been Magna ported
Bump this up for the evening
TTT. Any offers??? Let me know if I am too high.
$525 shipped to the lower 48? Is that more reasonable?
PM sent. Please contact me if still available.
Is this in 338 win mag?
Yes
To The Top for a .338 Win mag. Thanks
Bump this up one more time
Man I have the same rifle in 300WM cept the stock cracked years ago, I and am tempted to buy this one just for the stock, nice piece of wood on yours.
Mine cracked too a few months after I bought it,so I sent it back to Winchester. They put the new stock on it and it was a beautiful one.
Thanks!
Price drop bump. $500 shipped OBO.
Thanks
Bump this up for offers....
Stock cracking on similar magnum XTR's is mentioned in the thread. I have an un fired XTR in .300 Win mag. Where can I expect the stock to crack and what can be done to re-inforce the area before it does crack.

Looking for information on what to expect with mine, since I hauled it out with intentions of using it this year.

Thank you....actually to both of you.

Glenn
PM sent.
Mine cracked on the left hand side right where your thumb sits for a right handed shooter (about 8 inches from the forend tip). Hope this helps. So far the new stock looks immaculate, but I have only shot it about 10 times in the past 10 years..... Good Luck with your .300 WM!
Bed the recoil lug area ! I put SS pins,in the cracked area.cut out a groove and insert the pins and epoxy into place .works every time if stock is not trashed.
Bump this up after an Ohio bow hunting trip that was cut short by SANDY!!!!
Nice rifle, but too many holes in the barrel. Free bump, though.
No offers on this?
GUN IS SPF.
Thanks
© 24hourcampfire