Home
Bought this and have not shot the gun Going another direction Need a new Carbon riser Hoyt bow!! This is a Rem 700 Sendero SF stainless fluted barrel 7mm STW Round count just under 200 rds. The Orig owner had the action trued and blue printed, and the trigger is worked to 2 lbs, also has a vais break installed. Gun is clean, has a mark on the break probably from removal for cleaning etc but otherwise gun is in very good shape.

$1100 shipped to FFL

I have brass and dies I would sell with gun as well do not want to sell unless gun goes first or as package

100 Rds New Rem brass
50 rds of New Nosler brass
40 rds of 1 time fired Nosler brass

A new set of Forster bench rest dies

$1275 for all shipped

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Hello

Offer of 950 shipped

Shawn
no thanks just action work and break cost better than 1/2 the offer alone Way off!!!
looks pretty nice, too bad its got a muzzle break on it tell everyone i said hello
am bump
Ttt
Your asking 1100 right? My offer is 150 less than your asking price

Can buy a new sendaro ssf 7mm ultra mag for 1200

Shawn
Tonnoman, try PM'ing him, not open bartering. This is isn't Mad Max beyond Thunderdome.

His price, is his price. Don't like it, either work it out via PM or move along.
yep go get 1 it will not have a break or action work to the gun And you cannot get a factory STW in a Sendero anymore
Yep sweet rifles. I prefer the older ones without the palm swells and black flutes. I have this same gun except factory. I recently sold a 2nd gen sendero in 300rum. Besides the 7stw is just a cool round.
Can you elaborate on what the previous owner ran through it and how it shot for him sir?
Pm sent to you
Originally Posted by predmaster223
Besides the 7stw is just a cool round.

+1
Trial period per chance to inspect bore etc?
PM sent Last bump then goes back to the safe
keeping gun off the market!!
Good idea. Keep it until you can get a good scope for it and shoot it. I bet you'll like it.
Originally Posted by addicted
Tonnoman, try PM'ing him, not open bartering. This is isn't Mad Max beyond Thunderdome.

His price, is his price. Don't like it, either work it out via PM or move along.

I totally agree! geez!
I sent you an email re: sale
THIS HAS BEEN SOLD!! Now regret selling it of course thats how it works isn't it.
Figures. I just seen this and I have a tricked out 2011 Hoyt carbon element that I would have been willing to trade.
© 24hourcampfire