Home
Rare 28 gauge Remington 11-48 semi-auto, with Vent rib barrel. Wood and blue both in very good condition for this guns age. LOP is 14" with butt pad. Overall barrel length is 24 1/2", 20" to the Cutts Compensator, thats the bad, I had planned to send it to Briley and have the Cutts removed and screw in choke upgrade done, but picked up a nice 28 ga O/U instead. $500 OBO, trades considered! in the Austin, TX area.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
I have only seen one other 11-48 in 28 gauge ever.

What tubes do you have for the cutts? (You can get them from a couple guys on the net)

HM
What kind of trades are you looking for? I'd love to have this for the wife/kids, and I'm in the Austin area.
This is a great little shotgun , i hunt with one back in the 60's and it was a killer, belonged to a friend of mine. It was 28 inch Mod.
I currently have two....both bored skeet. Deadly behind pointing dogs. Birds don't have a chance. Great little guns. Whoever gets it....take the Cutts off it if you can put extended chokes on it. At 21-22 inch barrel with extended choke included....not bad. Mine are both original with 25 inch barrels.

Otherwise just use it with the Cutts.
Nice little shotgun. I've been looking at these in 28 and 410 lately. Seems like it would be a nice plinker.
Stamp on the flat of the Lyman choke says 28GA SP then there is another character, maybe another P or E or H????? That's the only choke I have for it. Trades??? 7 shot S&W 686 in .357, Marlin lever gun in .357, 7.62X39 complete upper, fully flocked specklebelly goose decoys....the list is long and distinguished!
All PM's answered, still available so far!
Back up!
Why is this still here!??
Probably because of the choke on the end of the barrel, only thing I can figure.
Yep me too those sure kill values for some reason even though many were installed from the factory
In response to a couple inquiries, Yes I will ship to your FFL or TYD here in Texas!
Back up for Black Friday!
SOLD, SOLD, SOLD!
© 24hourcampfire