Home
For sale is a SC-built, CRF M70 Extreme Weather in .308 Winchester. The gun is approximately three months old.

Has 40 rounds down the tube and looks new.

Groups Hornady Superformance AMAX 168gr at 0.6 - 0.75". Groups Federal Blue Box 150gr at 0.5". Comes with box and paperwork.

Price: $885 which includes Talley Lightweight Low rings and shipping to your FFL within the US. If PayPal is chosen we split the fees. Price is firm.

Contact via PM or email: seattlesetters (at) gmail (dot) com

First "I'll take it!" gets this outstanding CRF Model 70.

I can take pix but it looks just like a new rifle you'd find on the Winchester website. No need to eat up the 'Fire's bandwidth.
Wow... Why can't you wait till the summer to sell this! frown
'Cuz I just found out from my wife that my daughters and her have already purchased my Christmas present.
laugh Lucky guy!

Sweet rifle and an awesome deal.
Yeah ... my beautiful girls got me a FWT SS in .308. Guess I need to let this one go to show my appreciation.
This shouldn't last long. Great rifle here, and seattlesetters is a great seller/buyer! Love these rifles - they have it all.
Originally Posted by Killertraylor
This shouldn't last long. Great rifle here, and seattlesetters is a great seller/buyer! Love these rifles - they have it all.

+1
Originally Posted by seattlesetters
For sale is a SC-built, CRF M70 Extreme Weather in .308 Winchester. The gun is approximately three months old.

Has 40 rounds down the tube and looks new.

Groups Hornady Superformance AMAX 168gr at 0.6 - 0.75". Groups Federal Blue Box 150gr at 0.5". Comes with box and paperwork.

Price: $885 which includes Talley Lightweight Low rings and shipping to your FFL within the US. If PayPal is chosen we split the fees. Price is firm.

Contact via PM or email: seattlesetters (at) gmail (dot) com

First "I'll take it!" gets this outstanding CRF Model 70.

I can take pix but it looks just like a new rifle you'd find on the Winchester website. No need to eat up the 'Fire's bandwidth.

sick
IMHO this is the best factory gun out of the box bar none. Crf, 70 action 3 position safety, adj trigger,bc stock, fluted at around 7-7.5 lbs and they shoot sub moa most of them. Good buy !!!!!
Up
Sorry, but I'm not looking for trades on this rifle.
You got great daughters!
Originally Posted by NJelksmacker
You got great daughters!

I sure do. They're really cute, too!
bump for good guy.
You have a pm.
PM answered.
I'll take it!
SPF
SOLD
Thank goodness, I was about to cave in!
© 24hourcampfire