Home
I have a taurus model 80 38spl with a 4" barrel, got it on a trade and set on top of the computer desk and had forgot about. I shot about 20 times when i got it and it worked flawless. It is nickel finish with a small flaw shown in picture. Will take $225 shipped to your FFL where legal. Would trade on a commercial mauser action or barreled action, maybe a notched mauser barreled action, beater over and under shotgun, or another pistol. [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Up for the evening
TTT
$215 shipped
Pm's answered
$200 shipped
TTT
Trade fell through, would also trade on some 338edge reloading supplies need it all, brass, dies, shell holder, and bullets
Trade fell through up again
^^
My friend emailed me your ad and I'm very interested. I just registered (new to this sight) and need to know what to do next?
Garrison,

WELCOME! To 24hrcf and out band of gun looneys with a few miscreants thrown in for good measure. Pull up a log and set a spell. Lots of fun and enlightening conversations going on here at about any time of day or night.

Hope you can get this nice revolver, I amde an offer on it as well.

An advisable next step would be to send a PM or personal message to the seller by clickin on his name, a bar will drop down offering you to send a PM, then follow the prompts or instructions, hit SEND at the end of course.

BLessings and Welcome

MARK aka 'SAFARIMAN'
Thank you! Have a great Thanksgiving
© 24hourcampfire