Home
As per above, nice Montgomery Wards Mauser rifle (Looks like an HVA action, but no markings to indicate such) in 30/06 with a Tascoe 3x-9xscope. I will mount and boresight the scope before shipping. Pretty nice looking Walnut stock with major cool euro looking cheekpiece and mild Schnabel to the forennd tip. Only $395.00 for all, shipping included, to your FFL. GREAT buy on a superlative hunting rifle.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

PM sent
And PM returned, this is a really nice ready to hunt rifle. I think it has a nice looking and useful stock, too.
Did I mention before that if I sell this rifle and cope, I will throw in the bases/rings set and mount plus bore sight the rifle?

UP for the weekday shoppers, I need to sell a couple of guns today! Thanks for looking it over. MARK
Offers considered as well as trade idea's. This one is just not needed in the safe, but cash and/or handguns definately is <G>
^^^^^^
Bump for a good guy and a nice rifle.
Has this one got the trigger attached to the guard? Can't believe this is still here! --- Mel
The trigger is not attatched to the trigger guard. It has a REALLY NICE crisp clean light trigger. The whole rifle is just a sweet gun.
Bump
tag
Thanks for the bump, guys, but this is no longer a 30/06. I had a local gunsmith who has done a ground up build or two for me remove this barrel and replace it with a Pac Nor SS Super Match barrel in 22-250AI. I have a die set for that caliber (Redding), and will be selling this now as a 22-250AI with dies.

MARK
If it's still $395 I'll take it smile
Very funny.... NOT <G>

Interested in a 22-250AI, amigo?

And on a MAUSER action no less!

The perfect rifle for the coming rodent zombie apacolypse. Or rampaging hoardes or Rockchucks.

PM sent
What's the twist rate on the new barrel? Standard or set up to run some heavier bullets?
Originally Posted by TATELAW
What's the twist rate on the new barrel? Standard or set up to run some heavier bullets?

1 in 13, which according to PacNor is spot on ideal for 55gr tipped bullets at 22-250AI speeds. Should work great with lightewr ones as well, not so much the heavies.
© 24hourcampfire