Home
Well, we have arrived to my final and most painful kick in the crotch. It pains me dearly to sell this as it may be the ONLY one that is still ANIB. That's right NEW in every way and unfired. Removed for inspection purposes and to photograph only.
Ship date of January 1990. Comes with original box, papers, cleaning cloth, cleaning kit, etc. I searched long and hard for this...no doubt I will regret this listing but I have no choice.
Perfect 100% condition!!!

Smith & Wesson Model 610
10mm
6 1/2" Stainless Barrel
Adjustable Sights
Serial# BFA31XX
Pre-lock
$1200+Actual Shipping to your FFL from individual
First "I'll take it" followed by a PM. I prefer Gifted Paypal but will accept USPS M.O. or check from those I know.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Damn son, I'm sorry that you are having to let go of that one. I went through a divorce back in 2007 that caused me to let go of most of my favorites. I can empathize. Good luck in your sale.
Good luck with sale! this will sell at new price.i have 2 610s a 6 1/2in and 4in.i just picked up the 4in this week locally and fired and cleaned it this morning.i love smith 610&625 moon clip revolvers.
SPF
Thanks Guys
Now thats the way to sell a revolver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you my friend
Sold my super shooting 610 6.5" barrel 8+ years ago because of a divorce and I still miss it. Also seeing the price that they are bringing now makes me realize I will NEVER have another! I could shoot that sucker like no other revolver I have ever owned. Second place was my 7 shot 686 6" that also went from same situation.

The other thing that "pains me" despite my long ago divorce is the nice 'rack' you have yours setting in! Seeing that go would be a "bigger kick in the crotch"!!! Not pervin just observin!!
e-mail me @ [email protected] thanks i want that pistol
Remind me when I need to sell something, to call you! Hell, I almost said "I'll take it", and it could have been.....what ever. Nice sales pitch.
e-mail me at [email protected] about your model 610
anybody out there !!! e-mail me about your pistol ??? [email protected]
think he sold it
Yep... hence this post
Originally Posted by deerhunter5555
SPF
Thanks Guys
© 24hourcampfire