Home
I have a ripping headache and just took extra BP meds after talking to both my normal distributor and CDNN as a backup plan. Because I got my order in yesterday, they are filling MOST of it. The owners of the co put a hard cap on maximum orders and neither they NOR CDNN are now doing high volume discount sales and BOTH companies have raised the prices on AR-15 magazines by 50% effective immediately, and those only while suppplies last, which is likely not for very long.

To the Punchbowl Turd who was such a smart guy in my post yesterday, try to get some magazines today from your source or any other for only $7.50 each shipped -- which is what I was charging AND AM STILL HONORING EVEN THOUGH I COULD PULL A RATE HIKE AND MAKE MORE!

Anyway, I am not getting all of my order, even though yesterday they said I would. I am getting about 75% of it so I will be filling requests for magazines in the order the money arrives. I will also be using some magazines from my own personal stash to try to fill all orders and keep my word to all of you as best I can. When I am out, I am out but if we have a normal rate of folks who commit to an order but do not follow through I may be able to fill 100% of the orders that I actally see the money from.

Anyway, the offer I put up here Monday and Tuesday is over, and I will fill as many requests as I possibly can, and most of them will still be filled.

I guess I have to be thankful that at least MY distributor is keeping his word even though my order had not shipped yesterday (they were swamped) but will go out with as many as he can possibly give me today at the old price. It is the best that he and I can do in this current enviroment.

Thanks again to all who ordered, and it looks like your request and payment were VERY timely and prudent.

Blessings and Merry Christmas to all,

MARK
Originally Posted by safariman

To the Punchbowl Turd who was such a smart guy in my post yesterday, try to get some magazines today from your source or any other for only $7.50 each shipped -- which is what I was charging AND AM STILL HONORING EVEN THOUGH I COULD PULL A RATE HIKE AND MAKE MORE!

Blessings and Merry Christmas to all,

MARK

What a piece of work! You send me a PM questioning my intent and why I was basically 'disturbing' your gravy train because it didn't concern me! THEN, after my response concerning your misleading posts and basic LIES about how you were the GREAT SAMARITAN helping everyone with a good deal you respond again. This time explaining that YOU ARE NOT a dealer and basically needed the money because you were DISABLED!!!! I had made another post about your snide remarks but after reading your PM and being disabled myself I deleted it out of respect for you and the season. Your Sigline is misleading safariman, you are a hippocrite and liar, not a God fearing man! What a narcassistic back stabbing piece of work. My initial gut feelings about you sadly are correct!!!!

So even at $7.50 shipped you were making 85% markup minimum and then bitch about "your distributor" and others doubling their prices??

You told me in the one PM you WERE NOT a dealer but yet mention "your distributor"??? Hmmm Then, sincerely wish me a Merry Christmas as I did you in my last PM thinking you actually meant it then this AM you stick me in the back with a cheap dig!!! Rotten B**turd (so you are a turd also)

Not gonna argue further. It is plain to see what kind of person you are! It is your customers right to pay whatever amount they wish, however, it is my right to tell them they aren't getting the bargain that you attempt to mislead them into believing!!!

Now, I will await Bricktop and his filthy mouth wanting more attention and more posts of irrelevancy!!! Along of course with all the followers!

Nope, I am not a dealer, just a hobbyist who found a good deal and was passing it along for as long as I could with a modest profit once the shipping is included. No store, no dealers license, just a hobbyist. The wife and I just started going to gun shows regularly in Novemeber as something fun we can do together and I had been fiddleing only with guns until she suggested we try adding something else to our table. We found a place where we could buy AR magazines kinda cheaply, bought a few and have been sellong them. I had no idea that my post of Monday was going to generate this much interest.

Care to show me where I am lying? What I have done or said that would indicate Narccisism?

I am 100% disabled and I am sorry to hear of your health and pain woes as well. My Merry Christmas in the PM to you was sincere, and I did not call you out by name in my post above. You did, infact, get all entwined in a thread that you did not need to be involved with, interfereing with normal free enterprise, trade and commerce. It would be as if you had a grocery store selling milk for $2.50 a Gallon and I walked into your store and handed everyone a flyer showing that the store up the streeet was selling it for $1.99. Why would I or anyone do that and attempt to disrupt someone? Made no sense to me.

It turns out that the folks who purchased the magazines from me are going to be pretty pleased with the result. It might be a while, if ever, before these magazines are avaialble at these kinds of volumes and prices. I had to raise a little cain this morning to get my order filled to the degree that it is being filled. AND, I had to take a risk in each instance by upfronting money that I could ill afford to lose. Again, this is called the Free Enterprise system and risks must be taken to see a possible reward. Sometimes the risk IS rewarded, sometimes ya just goitta take a couple of lumps and eat some losses. We really had no way of knowing for sure how the sales would go when we first put the magazines out. As well, we did have to hold onto some of them for longer than we had hoped or planned with no return on our risk at first.

I am most likely out of the AR-15 magazine re selling business as I probably will no longer be able to get enough of them at a low enough price to be attractive here or at gun show tables. It was something that we used to bring more attention toour table and maybe indeed supplement our incomes a bit as we do have a new lower fixed income reality to deal with and adjust to.

Might be best to just stick with used guns now.
No dog in this magazine fight, but since Mark's character is being called into question I feel the need to speak up.

I have dealt with Mark in the past on a couple of occasions and always came away from our dealing with no issues. He has been honest to a fault with me and many others here. I have conversed with him on several occasions as well and always found him to be genuine and truly decent person.
Nope, I am not a dealer, just a hobbyist who found a good deal and was passing it along for as long as I could with a modest profit once the shipping is included. No store, no dealers license, just a hobbyist. The wife and I just started going to gun shows regularly in Novemeber as something fun we can do together and I had been fiddleing only with guns until she suggested we try adding something else to our table. We found a place where we could buy AR magazines kinda cheaply, bought a few and have been sellong them. I had no idea that my post of Monday was going to generate this much interest.

Care to show me where I am lying? What I have done or said that would indicate Narccisism?

I am 100% disabled and I am sorry to hear of your health and pain woes as well. My Merry Christmas in the PM to you was sincere, and I did not call you out by name in my post above. You did, infact, get all entwined in a thread that you did not need to be involved with, interfereing with normal free enterprise, trade and commerce. It would be as if you had a grocery store selling milk for $2.50 a Gallon and I walked into your store and handed everyone a flyer showing that the store up the streeet was selling it for $1.99. Why would I or anyone do that and attempt to disrupt someone? Made no sense to me.

It turns out that the folks who purchased the magazines from me are going to be pretty pleased with the result. It might be a while, if ever, before these magazines are avaialble at these kinds of volumes and prices. I had to raise a little cain this morning to get my order filled to the degree that it is being filled. AND, I had to take a risk in each instance by upfronting money that I could ill afford to lose. Again, this is called the Free Enterprise system and risks must be taken to see a possible reward. Sometimes the risk IS rewarded, sometimes ya just goitta take a couple of lumps and eat some losses. We really had no way of knowing for sure how the sales would go when we first put the magazines out. As well, we did have to hold onto some of them for longer than we had hoped or planned with no return on our risk at first.

I am most likely out of the AR-15 magazine re selling business as I probably will no longer be able to get enough of them at a low enough price to be attractive here or at gun show tables. It was something that we used to bring more attention toour table and maybe indeed supplement our incomes a bit as we do have a new lower fixed income reality to deal with and adjust to.

Might be best to just stick with used guns now.

You say you not a narcassist and didn't "call me out by name" but referred to me as "the Punch Bowl turd"? Yea, not very obvious or no finger pointing there!

You also claim you are NOT A DEALER but you buy and sell for a profit on this forum and several others and also gun shows?? NOT contradicting yourself there either huh? What part of selling for profit is not being a dealer???? Well, other than you don't have an FFL, don't have a Sales Tax Permit and don't have a store front???

I am not against making a profit on anything, I am against dishonesty and misleading someone to do it! I take my integrity and honesty seriously and anyone on this forum, others, GB and ebay will vouch for that!!!

Now I am done and will not respond further. Broke my promise with this post but your blantant, denial's and Narcassistic response deserved one!

Merry Christmas again to you and all of 24hrcampfire members, seriously! I apologize again for being "the punch bowl turd" and being honest with my feelings and how I seen safarimans add!

Respectfully,
Dennis
Dennis, WHAT other forums? You just did it again... a BLatant and unfounded accusation. I belong to no other forums. I don't even do EBay or the gun sales sites. So far all of whatever little buying or selling I have done is at a FEW local gun shows and here at 24hrcf. Thats it.

And, you called YOURSELF "the turd in the punchbowl" in your first intrusion to my thread, I was only repeating back the term you had given yourself. It seemed to me like you were kind of proud of your rank there, maybe a term of endearment or some such.....

Oh well, I have some boxes to pack up and get ready for shipping out. Too bad this deal ran out so soon as I am still getting requests for more of these magazine deals.
I had not seen where there had been any posts concerning the "price" of Safarimans AR magazine prices. However, I was aware that there were prices somewhat lower, however, there are two elements that needed to be considered. The first being availability, and the second was shipping. Number one, Safariman's were shipped, so that needs to be taken into account in thinking of the price. We all know, some folks tack on an extra few bucks in their shipping costs, which essentially raises the price of each individual unit purchased.

Secondly, and the most unfortunate part of this ordeal, is the unfortunate circumstances this past week in CT. As soon as I saw what had transpired, like it or not, I did feel that this single incident would be the tipping point in a gun control debate. The liberals president has already alluded too doing something in his second term. As a result, I became the owner of a second AR15 on that Friday. Didn't need one, and didn't really want one, but, I also don't like the idea of someone telling me I can't have one either.

I have a pretty good idea that prices will be going up, whether it is a result of panic buying, or an actual ban who knows. But, I will tell you, I think things are going up. So, I asked the question I always ask myself, when buying guns, outdoor gear, or what ever it might be that I don't really need, but think I gotta have. "Can I get my money back fairly quickly, if I spend it now, but need it later?". I guess I answered that question with a "yes", as I bought several mags from him. I would rather have them and not need them, than need them and not have them I guess. And, I was willing to take the gamble that prices and availability were going to be an issue.

I'm really not trying to stick up for anyone here, just throwing an opinion out there. Yeah, Safariman made a little money, but that is the name of the game, and with the climate out there right now, I'm guessing it won't be long before there was more to be made.

I guess I don't really see the a reason for "pissing" on someone elses thread other than to create hate and discontent. We got BT for that and that's probably enough. I guess if ya got a question do it the right way, via a PM, not out on an open forum.
Originally Posted by SDWhirlwind

You say you not a narcassist and didn't "call me out by name" but referred to me as "the Punch Bowl turd"? Yea, not very obvious or no finger pointing there!

You also claim you are NOT A DEALER but you buy and sell for a profit on this forum and several others and also gun shows?? NOT contradicting yourself there either huh? What part of selling for profit is not being a dealer???? Well, other than you don't have an FFL, don't have a Sales Tax Permit and don't have a store front???

I am not against making a profit on anything, I am against dishonesty and misleading someone to do it! I take my integrity and honesty seriously and anyone on this forum, others, GB and ebay will vouch for that!!!

Now I am done and will not respond further. Broke my promise with this post but your blantant, denial's and Narcassistic response deserved one!

Merry Christmas again to you and all of 24hrcampfire members, seriously! I apologize again for being "the punch bowl turd" and being honest with my feelings and how I seen safarimans add!

Respectfully,
Dennis

Dennis, you are trying to beat up a man who could be living on SSI but instead is doing his best to make a living in spite of huge handicaps and 24 hour incredible pain. You are talking about a man who has been here at the Fire for years like you but in all that time I would ask you to show me anywhere he as been anything but honest and helpful.

You are barking up the wrong tree on this one Sir. Back off and take some deep breaths before you did yourself a hole that will be hard to climb back out of.

I have no dog in this fight, just hate to see one of the really good guys here take this king of treatment.
.....I trust Mark....he's good to go.....I would buy from him anytime......
"When you are but fifty feet from a beast that can stomp you into a mudpuddle or shred you into fajitas, rest assured he will have your UNDIVIDED attention!!"

oops, posted in wrong thread.
Wow! You remember my OLD signature line! Too cool!
Mark is good to go. Dealt with him before and he is one of the good guys.
Mark is a good guy...and honest...and trustworthy...andjust a good ole S@#t....
Have dealt with Mark and trust him completely. In my experience, he is as honest of an individual that you'll ever find.
Originally Posted by BobbyTomek
Have dealt with Mark and trust him completely. In my experience, he is as honest of an individual that you'll ever find.

+1

Not sure how this got started but Mark is one of the good guys to deal with.
Deal with Mark with confidence. He is one of the true good guys here.
went back and read all post concerning these mags...sdwhirlwind...hate to say it but your post was way out of line..in all manners
Originally Posted by fredhorace77
went back and read all post concerning these mags...sdwhirlwind...hate to say it but your post was way out of line..in all manners
+1
I'm with you on this one Mark.

donsm70
I got your back, Mark. That and $4 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks. All of this over some [bleep] magazines? Really???

Good luck!
Thanks guys,

Yeah a lot of to do and bluster and name calling over what exactly, and what evidence for the names and accusations.

Much appreciate the show of support.

I just sent SD Whirlwind a PM offering to visit by telephone to try to figure out what put a burr under his furr apparently some time ago. Also mentioned, truthfully, that I am over it and bear him no ill will. What good would it do if I harboured any bad feelings or anger? I sold all of the magazines I had to sell, and have lots of happy AR owners waiting for thier orders. And, freinds aplenty who know the real me. Its all good and then some.

Merry Christmas to all!
I bought a pistol from Mark and was able to swap stories at a local dinner over a cup of coffee. I left with two things....a great pistol that was better then discribed and having been able to deal with a true gentleman. I will deal with Mark any time with no hesitation.
Mark is as good a guy as you will ever meet. Done many deals with him both in cash and trade. His word is Golden with me.

Erich
Have a great Christmas, Mark.

Eric
Thank you, you as well.
Originally Posted by deerhunter5555
Mark is as good a guy as you will ever meet. His word is Golden with me.

Erich

Me too!
Just finished a transaction with mark on a couple of Weavers. Your a great guy Mark, will do business with you anytime. I hope you have a great Christmas.
I read Marks post about the mags. I checked around with a couple sources that I had I did find that I could do a little better and I ordered quite a few mags and other types that would be usefull to me
That was it I didnt feel the need to take it any farther
I dont believe that I have ever traded with Mark but I have read many of his posts gained some knowledge. He has been here for a long time I would not hesitate to trade with him.If there was any real issues with this gentleman it would have shown quite a while ago
Mark If you run short on BP meds let me know I can share a bit HaHa
Merry Christmas to you
you have lots of friends on the fire
Hank
Mark, One of the big problems happening on here more and more is guys crapping on posts instead of sending the guy a PM. I don't understand why anyone needs to do it. I have bought and sold many times with Mark and a few times with Dennis. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PRICE MOVE ON!!!! It's not hard guys.
I've never met Mark an never talked outside of a few PM's but have seen enough of his posts and feedback from deals he does that I would have nary a worry sending several thousand dollars his way sight unseen knowing the goods I bought would be worth the cost.

He would be welcome in my home at any time of day whether I was there or not and have no qualms that my home, my family and myself would be better for his presence.
Wow! You remember my OLD signature line! Too cool!

I've only seen good deals with Safariman, never had reason to doubt his word or dealings. I've purchased from him years ago with no problems. A man has a right to make a buck, and if he is getting someone a better deal than they would get at a retail store than that's even better. If you think his deal it to expensive for you then just move on and shut the F^#% up.
Mark is good to go.
Originally Posted by jowens
Mark is good to go.

+1
Yessir, Mark is a good dude indeed. Not that it needed repeating...
Originally Posted by Tanner

I moved too slowly by a few hours. Mark, if you line up more, let me and other know. I'd like to stock up a little. Thanks.
Merry Christmas to you and yours Mark. We share the name and I stand behind you as well.

MS
Originally Posted by Anjin
Originally Posted by Tanner

I moved too slowly by a few hours. Mark, if you line up more, let me and other know. I'd like to stock up a little. Thanks.

A couple other folks here are hoping to stock up as well. As soon as I can get through on the PHONE to some places and see about a large order I will get back with you and several who have PM'ed me.
Originally Posted by Lockhart
Merry Christmas to you and yours Mark. We share the name and I stand behind you as well.

MS

I ain't never met a bad Mark yet.... smile Must be sumthin to the name....

Appreciate the backup as well.

Mark, your PM box is full. I'd be interested in a few of those mags as well if you get another run going.

Thanks and have a great Christmas!
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Mark, your PM box is full. I'd be interested in a few of those mags as well if you get another run going.

Thanks and have a great Christmas!

Thank you for the heads up! I just cleared out a big pile of PM's. I am trying to get through on the phones to see what might be out there but so far all the lines I have tried are bottled up with busy signals. I will put you on my list of those to contact if I find some. Didn't mean to be in the magazine business, but While there is a strong demand I will do what I can do to help with supply. I am just a regular joe like many/most here, but I am retired and my Google Fu plus ability to network and make contacts is pretty good so I will use the time and skills to try and dig some more up at some semblence of a good price.

MARK
if you find a bunch of mags let me know, I gave come to family a few weeks ago figuring I could replace them whenever, well apparently not!
Any mags left?
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Any mags left?

You're killin' me...

Dave
Yea, still think about that rotten pricks comments to me and about me for having him pegged all wrong and that he was just a 'victim' of life trying to help his flock!!!!

Also like how those who came to his defense and labeled me as being a dick (well yea, I am still a dick) and causing trouble have never bothered to apologize for their ignorance. Not holding my breath for that anyhoo as it seems most men on the net have a hard time admitting they were/are wrong. Even got a PM from a fellow from WA who 'demanded' I owed safariman and the campfire members an apology for my comments on that thread and his initial FS thread for the mags. Will say an apology never happened nor did a Christmas Card from MickeyD, oh well, ho hmmmmm

Still saving my strength for my 'bucket list' of a good kick in the onions to the now infamous 'safariman'!!!!!
'Christians' are a cocksucking lot.
Yea, still think about that rotten pricks comments to me and about me for having him pegged all wrong and that he was just a 'victim' of life trying to help his flock!!!!

Also like how those who came to his defense and labeled me as being a dick (well yea, I am still a dick) and causing trouble have never bothered to apologize for their ignorance. Not holding my breath for that anyhoo as it seems most men on the net have a hard time admitting they were/are wrong. Even got a PM from a fellow from WA who 'demanded' I owed safariman and the campfire members an apology for my comments on that thread and his initial FS thread for the mags. Will say an apology never happened nor did a Christmas Card from MickeyD, oh well, ho hmmmmm

Still saving my strength for my 'bucket list' of a good kick in the onions to the now infamous 'safariman'!!!!!

I apologize if I have ever wronged you.

Travis

PS- This is more of a Step 9 thing than a safariman thing.

If that's the case I'm gonna start going to church.

Dave
LMAO.

Not that anyone cares ... but that offends me. I'm sure there are many of us here that haven't tried to steal anything from you ...
Originally Posted by deflave

I apologize if I have ever wronged you.

Travis

PS- This is more of a Step 9 thing than a safariman thing.

Travis, No you have never offended me and wasn't one of the ones I was referring to. Pretty clear to see who they are/were by reading his mag FS thread after my comments and this one also. The guilty ones don't bother, just the innocent or the not sure ones who will take time and go to the trouble to offer a sincere apology.lol

At least I can vouch for you if someone ever asks if you made any efforts as far as "Step 9"!!!! smile
Ten-Four Nightrider.

I just wanted to be sure. Sometimes I black out and can't remember anything. And by sometimes, I mean all the time.

Off to church to find me a corksucker. Wish me luck.

Travis
Originally Posted by avagadro

Not that anyone cares ... but that offends me. I'm sure there are many of us here that haven't tried to steal anything from you ...

If you're a 'Christian' I can see how it would, or not. If you're a Christian, then you've nothing to concern yourself with.

Me personally, I'd be far more troubled with the 'Christians' leaving a black mark on Christians.
Understood .... wasn't paying attention to the 'quotes'

Me personally, I'd be far more troubled with the 'Christians' leaving a black mark on Christians.

Jesus called them "tares in the wheat." He knows who they are.
I stood up for Safarisham a couple of times in the past. I am sorry I ever did, and damned sure would never do it again.
Originally Posted by Scott F

Respectfully,
Dennis

Dennis, you are trying to beat up a man who could be living on SSI but instead is doing his best to make a living in spite of huge handicaps and 24 hour incredible pain. You are talking about a man who has been here at the Fire for years like you but in all that time I would ask you to show me anywhere he as been anything but honest and helpful.

You are barking up the wrong tree on this one Sir. Back off and take some deep breaths before you did yourself a hole that will be hard to climb back out of.

I have no dog in this fight, just hate to see one of the really good guys here take this king of treatment.

Yep
Originally Posted by John_Boy
.....I trust Mark....he's good to go.....I would buy from him anytime......

Yep
Yep whistle
Pretty much!
© 24hourcampfire