Home
Have 2 old Colt logo 20 rd mags with most of the finish worn off. Followers are dented and dinged. Six even older 30 round mags in worse shape than the 20 rd with no ID marks at all. $8000 CFGMN at my location. Large bills only. Could get more but am too lazy to list on Gunbroker. Buy now, could be your last chance.
Sir, I will take them, however I am stuck in Nigeria and unable to meet you FTF. I have $150,000,000 in a bank account and will happily wire you $100,000 USD for your troubles.

Please send me your bank account number, social security number and mother's maiden name.

Most humble thanks.
Im not to far away from you but I think your a little high. I will offer $7900.00 lol
How about a stump broke mare and two fine free range turkeys, Christmas and Thanksgiving?
Why would you just give these away? They must be worth twice your asking price. Can't last long! ;^)
224TH
Originally Posted by Deakin
How about a stump broke mare and two fine free range turkeys, Christmas and Thanksgiving?
Should be a little interest in that stump broke mare, is she broke to ride also?
Seconds if still available
I think you are taking advantage of the latest gun control scare and are price gouging.
Originally Posted by deerhunter5555
Seconds if still available
Gotta make yourself clear, mare or mags?
Seconds on both if still available
"I will gladly pay you on Tuesday for a hi-cap mag today."

RS
Originally Posted by deerhunter5555
Seconds on both if still available

Now that's funny! hahahha
scott
Sorry folks, they're all gone. Ya snooze ya loose. The guy with the $1700 DPMS bought them. Says he's gonna make it a package deal. But keep up with me, I'm lookin for more.
when you kill a deer and want to mount it, if you give me the magazines , i will hold the deer for you and give you a rubber so you won't give it the Bad Disease
Do you mind $100 US bills with the same serial numbers?
there must be something wrong with them at that price or I would be all over them.
I missed them by thaaaaaaaaat much!
My son lost a original Colt 20 rounder in a 240 acre beanfield last year(loaded with 55 grain SP). For $1000 I will allow 2 hours access to the field to look for it...
Oh No A Boogeyman!!!!!!!!!!
© 24hourcampfire