Home
Looking to sell or will consider trades on Nightforce/Schmit & Bender scopes or other custom bolt guns or single actions. $1,725 OBO shipped. Figured I would give a weekend preview to you good folks before listing on Gunbroker.

Gun is not NIB but very clean. Has some slight bluing wear on bolt knob and most bluing is missing on the crown. There are some safe/handling marks on the stock, but no deep scratches and overall very nice condition. Since this is the rarest caliber on the standard action, want collectors to know its not a 100% gun and does show that it was carried afield and shot--but appears to have been lovingly cared for.

Comes as shown with Vari-x II 3-9 scope, rings and mounts.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Wow. Gorgeous!
Drool.........
Mighty nice rifle there Neighbor
Thank you sir. Could happily deliver it--always looking for excuses to visit Homer. Easier in the summer when our boats there, but gorgeous in the winter.
Is this the same as a Sauer and sohns 200? I have one in 243 and looks identical.. I give u credit for letting that go. I'm not sure I could ever sell mine since ill never come across a finer built rifle
thats one fine azz nice rifle there , yowsa ......
Not sure what exact differences between it and the Sauer 200. All I know is these days now that I reside in Alaska, not that many critters I chase with 25-06, and its too damn nice of a gun for our damp, seaside weather.

Time to go to a proper loving home.
Gorgeous rifle.
I needs a good home. It's out of place in my safe with all the single actions and stainless synthetic.
Evening bump
Bump for a gorgeous rifle
there is some nice polish on that rifle and deserves a free bump!
Thanks guys. Lots of kind words, but no one wants to take her home.

I'll give it a couple more bumps and move to auction at GB tomorrow sometime if unsold.

Thanks again,

Will
Bringing up
Well got too busy to move over to auction, will try once more with lower price.
$1,625 shipped.
I will take it per my PM to you.
SPF to Slidellkid.

Thanks all.
© 24hourcampfire