Home
Hi all:

Well the divorce bug has bitten another victim, and I am forced to sell one of the rifles I purchased a few months back from a member here on the Fire. I have a 99EG in 308. Rifle is in superb condition, but it does have sling studs added and the tiniest, shallowest, barely visible beginning of a tang crack. Barely visible, but I gotta mention it. I paid $850.00 for the rifle shipped and that is exactly what I would like out of it. Luckily I have kept nearly ALL my guns through this mess, but this one has to go. It would be easier for me to send pics to E-mails, but for the price I don't think you will be disappointed. Figured I would post here for the many Savage buffs like myself, before going the Gun Broker route. Thanks to all,
************************SOLD*****************************
Richard
Posted By: Fastback65 Re: Savage 99EG in 308 F/S - 01/04/13
Richard

Hope things are get better buddy i went through it in 08 and am a better man for it now.

In 08 it was one tough year so was 09 come to think of it 10 is when it really started to come together.

I have never been happier now i hope to here the same from you in a few years hang in there.
Posted By: diamondjim Re: Savage 99EG in 308 F/S - 01/04/13
Sorry about your predicament Rich. Also glad to hear you kept most of your guns....

Rich is good as gold. Buy in confidence..
Posted By: 99in22_250 Re: Savage 99EG in 308 F/S - 01/04/13
Thanks guys, I have a substantially large gun collection and have managed to keep nearly all of them. Things are much better than they were 7 months ago, divorce is nearly complete and I managed to keep my house and guns. I plan on using the cash from this sale to pay the last bit of the lawyer bill and may have enough left to buy a little ammo and reloading components, we'll see. Life is good though. smile smile
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Savage 99EG in 308 F/S - 01/04/13
Pretty desirable combination, good luck with the sale.
Posted By: RAS Re: Savage 99EG in 308 F/S - 01/04/13
Good luck to you and sry for the circumstances. 308s are really, really hard to find in an EG.

Take care,
RAS
Posted By: rikker Re: Savage 99EG in 308 F/S - 01/04/13
I have one of these and it will be with me till I die. If you are thinking about a 99 you could do a lot worse. RP
Posted By: fatjack34 Re: Savage 99EG in 308 F/S - 01/04/13
Rich is a good dude from up state....sorry times are tuff big man, but the worm will turn....bump!
Posted By: Wardman Re: Savage 99EG in 308 F/S - 01/04/13
Hello Richard - 99EG is the counter version, correct? I had to ask before DiamondJim scooped it up :-)

I'm "hunting" for a magazine version in 308.

Thx!
Posted By: diamondjim Re: Savage 99EG in 308 F/S - 01/04/13
Originally Posted by Wardman
Hello Richard - 99EG is the counter version, correct? I had to ask before DiamondJim scooped it up :-)

I'm "hunting" for a magazine version in 308.

Thx!

Hey!!!! whistle

I guess I slightly resemble that remark.....sometimes..... wink
Another free bump for a good guy. Oh yeah, it has the counter.....
Up top. I was on the verge of pulling the trigger on this, but opted to sign my wife up as a life member of the NRA and upgrading myself. Cha Ching!!!! This is one fine hunting rifle.
Thank you Longbeard.
SPF locally
© 24hourcampfire