Home
I want the following

Barrett M107, and a M98B 338 Lapua
High end optics

Really nice rifles that are high up there in price

Payment forms I'm using, Paypal (Don't really like to use it) Bank Transfer, Check or a money order.

You'll get nothing and like it.
Originally Posted by Tanner
You'll get nothing and like it.

[Linked Image]
I have a pair of Swarovski Swarovision binocs 10 x 42 in like new shape for $1950 if your interested. And if your in Minneapolis you can come over and pick them up. And if you want the rangefinder (also mint) you can have it for another $700

[Linked Image]
Have 22 single shot that is missing the bolt. Bore is so rusty you can`t see but dim light through it.The stock is badly weatherworn with several bad cracks. Would tell you the maker and model but too covered up with rust to read. You can have it for just $5,000 . Will take your personal check as payment therefore matching the rifle in worth.
Originally Posted by TheBlackBearslayer
I want the following

Barrett M107, and a M98B 338 Lapua
High end optics

Really nice rifles that are high up there in price

Payment forms I'm using, Paypal (Don't really like to use it) Bank Transfer, Check or a money order.

I'll sell you a clue for a dollar. Now, GFY, troll!
I heard there is a nice assault weapon on EBAY
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

I'll sell you a clue for a dollar. Now, GFY, troll!

That would imply I am even trolling, I want to buy them for real, I am willing to do a bank transfer, Or wait until they cash a money order from me for the rifle or optic.

Originally Posted by 22WRF
I have a pair of Swarovski Swarovision binocs 10 x 42 in like new shape for $1950 if your interested. And if your in Minneapolis you can come over and pick them up. And if you want the rangefinder (also mint) you can have it for another $700

[Linked Image]

I'll pm you
Hey Joe you are not welcome on this site!
Oh Okay then send me a M.O or you can Paypal the 5 G`s
Originally Posted by goatsie

What if I pay you back what you had to spend to get your money back and give you the scope I was supposed to send you?

What if I pay you back what you had to spend to get your money back and give you the scope I was supposed to send you?

What if you [bleep] off and die?

What if you [bleep] off and die?

How about you stay out of it? I'm trying to talk to him not you.
Sure you have my address send away
Well as you all may know, I scammed Goatsie once, Well it turns out that I have been helping my neighbor for the past few years, He died about 8 months ago, I just got a call from his lawyer saying that he is leaving me $4.9 MILLION from his Life insurances, ALL of his stocks, ALL of his land, Everything on the land.

Well to make things right I'm going to be paying Goatsie back in full and probably gifting him the scope I said I would be sending him in the first place. Along with the $300 he spent on retrieving the money I had screwed him out of.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/7298652/Story_time_guys#Post7298652
Sure you can send it to
Jason. Goates at Fresenius Medical
16536 N MARICOPA RD AZ 85239
A walking clusterphuck.

"I tried to trick someone who actually KNOWS what scope he's looking at, but now no one likes me. I cost him money, but now wants others to trust me, even though I have admitted that I am a THIEF."

"If something is expensive, it HAS to be better than everything else."

Tell you what junior, first of all, you aren't even allowed by LAW to do any transactions for firearms. Secondly, the MEN on this site are not keyboard commando's. Many will go out of their way to help another member. I think you're wading a little too close to the deep end.

Do you realize that by sending a fraudulent item to Goatsie, even admitting that you have done so (which can be used against you) you have committed mail fraud?

The following links are for Goatsie. I highly advise him to use them.

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/investigations/MailFraud/MailFraud.aspx

http://www.teakelllaw.com/mail-fraud/

http://ehome.uspis.gov/fcsexternal/default.aspx
Hey Blackbearslayer - choke on a stiff one & get the [bleep] outta here!!
Ho Lee Chit!!! Is this guy serious!?!
What a bunch of idiots. If you don't have anything to sell to this guy shut the f_ck up.
What a bunch of idiots. If you don't have anything to sell to this guy shut the f_ck up.

Funny. You two are twin brothers from different mothers, IMO, and I wouldn't deal with either one of you. I'd wager Joe is mentally ill, you're just a douche.
GW

Your post proves that you are mentally ill and a douche, and I feel sorry for your mother.
GW

Your post proves that you are mentally ill and a douche, and I feel sorry for your mother.

I should probably apologize....

To all the douches out there, I'm sorry for lumping you into the same category as 22WRF. It won't happen again.
GW

Apologizing to yourself? Funny.

Funny. You two are twin brothers from different mothers, IMO, and I wouldn't deal with either one of you. I'd wager Joe is mentally ill, you're just a douche.

+1

Apparently robbing people (by his own admission) doesn't taint a guy in the Counselor's eyes as long as there is money to be made.
What a surprise that 22WRF became a lawyer!

This classified section exists because of the integrity of the individuals. Most of us can say "I'll take it" and be assured of the integrity of the other party involved. I, myself, have shipped items before payment was received. I could do this because of the integrity of the other party.

However, JOE, has admitted to mail fraud. He has admitted to being a thief. He has admitted to straw purchases. He does NOT get a pass on that behavior.

He's an admitted thief and con man.

He's a [bleep].
Nsagam

didn't take you long to spout off did it.
Your posts always show your lack of intelligence when you are discussing things with me in that you just can't seem to get away from the use of Argumentem Ad Hominum. What I do for work has nothing to do with this thread. But you get a hard on saying it so good on you. I hope you get to use it on something there.

FYI there is no money to be made. There is only money to recoup so that I can continue paying my medical bills, as_hole.
Good post Counselor!

Not really but it may make you feel better about your criminal abetting ways.
Good post Nsagam

Really, because it shows the fruitcake that you are. You and your cronies love to sit around and pass judgment on people you don't like here on 24 hour. Have you looked in the mirror lately? Lots of people don't like you either. Might be time for everyone to quit passing judgment and just stick to the subject matter of the post.
Good post Nsagam

Really, because it shows the fruitcake that you are. You and your cronies love to sit around and pass judgment on people you don't like here on 24 hour. Have you looked in the mirror lately? Lots of people don't like you either. Might be time for everyone to quit passing judgment and just stick to the subject matter of the post.

Anyone that would condone the behavior and antics of Joe Adams aka "Blackbearslayer" is f*cking out of his mind...
What universe do you live in?

On the list...
Funny, every item he listed here, I offered to purchase FTF and oddly, I never heard back from him. Ever. Isn't that odd?
Is this that little fat [bleep] again?
Originally Posted by 16bore

Yep, and his sugar daddy.
You can have this for $300.....

[Linked Image]

We'll sell you expensive stuff, but first you gotta do the truffle shuffle.
Well as you all may know, I scammed Goatsie once, Well it turns out that I have been helping my neighbor for the past few years, He died about 8 months ago, I just got a call from his lawyer saying that he is leaving me $4.9 MILLION from his Life insurances, ALL of his stocks, ALL of his land, Everything on the land.

Well to make things right I'm going to be paying Goatsie back in full and probably gifting him the scope I said I would be sending him in the first place. Along with the $300 he spent on retrieving the money I had screwed him out of.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/7298652/Story_time_guys#Post7298652

I didn't know they had black bears in Nigeria.
Good post Nsagam

I'm not in a popularity contest here but I'm not a thief nor do I abet the actions of a thief.
Unlike you Counselor.

I'm not in a popularity contest here but I'm not a thief nor do I abet the actions of a thief.
Unlike you Counselor.

And you have proof that I am a thief. Please provide it now.
Originally Posted by 219Zipper
Funny, every item he listed here, I offered to purchase FTF and oddly, I never heard back from him. Ever. Isn't that odd?

He made me an offer of my offering to him. A bit lower than I wanted so I didn't accept. But that doesn't make him bad. Rather it makes him like everyone else on here. everybody thinks their stuff is worth big money and everybody elses stuff isn't worth sh_t.
You can have this for $300.....

[Linked Image]

I will take it. Please PM me with where to send the money. And if this is a bogus offer, then you are no better, and probably much worse than Blackbearhunter, becasue you are a [bleep] hippocrit. You criticize him for making bad offers and then a whole bunch of you do the same damn thing.

Little babies.

The kid's ad said he wants to buy those items, not sell them.

The semantics don't really matter, though. Everyone with an ounce of sense knows that he doesn't have the scratch to buy one of the listed items; let alone all of them.

He made me an offer of my offering to him. A bit lower than I wanted so I didn't accept. But that doesn't make him bad. Rather it makes him like everyone else on here. everybody thinks their stuff is worth big money and everybody elses stuff isn't worth sh_t.

If you are an attorney I'm an astronaut.
Everyone with an ounce of sense knows that he doesn't have the scratch to buy one of the listed items; let alone all of them.

And you have had the powers of God for how long? I am not sticking up for the guy. I am just saying that a lot of guys here post in such a way that they are no better than what they accuse him of. And they seem to think they know everything about him, including the size of his bank account.
22wfr, the guy is all but taunting goatsie (a top shelf member of this forum and others) about ripping him off in the past and that seems to be just fine with you.

If others here don't share your Mother Teresa-esque tolerance for this little creep, well tough $h!t. The guy has burned numerous good people and will see no peace here, nor should he.
You defense of his actions is deplorable.
The kid's obviously not right. I just stumbled on his other thread and now this. Wow.
broomd

in the previous post, which you must have not read, I specifically said "I am not sticking up for the guy". I don't know how my "defense of his actions can be deplorable" if I am not defending his actions.

My point is that most of the people posting here have had no personal interaction with him, but like to get their rocks off by judging people. they do it time and time again on any thread where they have judged that they don't like the person or they don't like the post or they think they know better than somebody else, or whatever. that makes them no better than what they are accusing him of in my mind. Its like saying whats mine is mine and whats yours is negotiable. People don't seem to smell their own sh_t around here.
Originally Posted by broomd
22wfr, the guy is all but taunting goatsie (a top shelf member of this forum and others) about ripping him off in the past and that seems to be just fine with you.

If others here don't share your Mother Teresa-esque tolerance for this little creep, well tough $h!t. The guy has burned numerous good people and will see no peace here, nor should he.

Good post Broomd!
You're getting all Ad Hominem on us Counselor.

Counselor, check out this admission of two transgressions by the OP and tell me I'm passing unfair judgement on him.

Originally Posted by prairie_goat

Why would you lie about your age?

Because I didn't want Goatsie to know about me... And other stuff. Long story.. I thought that if I appeared to be a minor that people would take it easy on me for screwing over goatsie...
Nsagam

I am still waiting for that proof that I am a thief. Please provide it now, or plan on spending some money on an attorney. Lets see, you are in St. Louis County aren't you?
You're abetting a thief and bring it on Counselor.

What a puzzy!
Originally Posted by smalljawbasser

If you are an attorney I'm an astronaut.

please tell Nsagam of your findings.
"bring it on Counselor".

As soon as I figure out your full name and address I will.
Nsagam

I am still waiting for that proof that I am a thief. Please provide it now, or plan on spending some money on an attorney. Lets see, you are in St. Louis County aren't you?

Ken Umpierre
5747 St. Louis River Rd.
Hermantown MN 55810

I'm in the phone book too.
Has nobody seen a picture of this guy?
Classic short bus rider.
Satisfied puzzy?
Will you accept service by mail?
Dang, yaw need to meet up somewhere and just duke it out.lol
Originally Posted by keeki

Thats called assault and battery.
Everyone with an ounce of sense knows that he doesn't have the scratch to buy one of the listed items; let alone all of them.

And you have had the powers of God for how long? I am not sticking up for the guy. I am just saying that a lot of guys here post in such a way that they are no better than what they accuse him of. And they seem to think they know everything about him, including the size of his bank account.

I'm accusing him of being a liar and a cheat. His previous actions prove both of my claims to be correct beyond all reasonable doubt. I have never misled or cheated anyone on this forum at any time. I have, however, tried to offer the OP some advice that would assist him in repairing a severely damaged reputation. Unfortunately, even when claiming to make amends BBS was caught up in yet another bald-faced lie.

At this point, BBS is at best a nuisance to the forum and at worst a risk to other members of fraud and deception. I don't know why you've decided this is your hill to die on, but you're doing a remarkable job of it.
all I have ever asked for is verifiable proof rather than accusation.
Does his own admission as I quoted above suffice Counselor?
Its not assault and battery. 2 consenting adults can enter a ring and duke all they want to
Careful. I heard 22WRF and and another "guy" got into an argument and it ended outside where they came to blows.
I want the following

1. Ball hair
2. A Justin Bieber poster, preferably showing his abs.
3. A life
4. Friends
5. A really shiny butt plug with knobs and a suction cup on it
6. A new username
7. For my mom to stop locking me in the basement.
8. For someone to teach me how to drink an entire beer without getting drunk.

Fixed it for ya, homo.

Say folks, maybe we should wait and see if Joe does follow through with his offer to make amends with Goatsie, and fillows through with purchasing a couple of rifles he wants from me in addition to the trade we are working on. If he makes amends, and gets a couple of deals done smoothly then great, he is a young man who tried to pull a fast one and made amends. If not, I will join in the chorus to get him to stay away. But maybe in the meantime we can lay off him and see. Just a thought, a free country with a still strong 1st amendment that I would be the last one to try and diminish, but I would like to see if Joe follows through. I, for one, think he will. MARK

MARK

How have I burned numoruse people??? HOW?? I have only screwed over ONE person and that was Goatsie. And that was over 6 months ago!

I'm going to be sending him a scope along with other stuff.
Originally Posted by Killertraylor
I want the following

1. Ball hair
2. A Justin Bieber poster, preferably showing his abs.
3. A life
4. Friends
5. A really shiny butt plug with knobs and a suction cup on it
6. A new username
7. For my mom to stop locking me in the basement.
8. For someone to teach me how to drink an entire beer without getting drunk.

Fixed it for ya, homo.

Implying I drink beer...

How have I burned numoruse people??? HOW?? I have only screwed over ONE person and that was Goatsie. And that was over 6 months ago!

I'm going to be sending him a scope along with other stuff.

Alright fellas here is a formal commitment, lets see what happens!
Heck, I gave this kid props for attempting to make amends when he posted his Polaris for sale.
He then proceeded to steal pictures of another Polaris off of another site without explaining that the pictured wheeler was not his own but one similar to his.
This is better than the soaps on the tube......... I have a m107 and a 98b.....with the prices of ar's now they together should fetch $ 40,000. For the pair and I would throw in couple thousand rounds of 50bmg and the same for the lapua...I also have never screwed anyone in a gun deal yet.........I would have to retract that statement if someone buys my Barrett's.........
Archie solomon
Originally Posted by safariman
Say folks, maybe we should wait and see if Joe does follow through with his offer to make amends with Goatsie, and fillows through with purchasing a couple of rifles he wants from me in addition to the trade we are working on. If he makes amends, and gets a couple of deals done smoothly then great, he is a young man who tried to pull a fast one and made amends. If not, I will join in the chorus to get him to stay away. But maybe in the meantime we can lay off him and see. Just a thought, a free country with a still strong 1st amendment that I would be the last one to try and diminish, but I would like to see if Joe follows through. I, for one, think he will. MARK

MARK

You're joking, right? Maybe you outta invite Maser over for drinks.
I can vouch for Mark Safarimans heart in wanting to give a fella a chance. He's got a heart as big as the world and I like him a lot because of his kindness towards his fellow man.
That said, I picked up a real immature vibe from this poster and I think he has a lot of growing up to do. I could be wrong, and I'm no saint.

Thats called assault and battery.

Not if both parties are in agreement and willing participants.

Did you get your law degree mail order?
Originally Posted by safariman

MARK

Mark, your heart is in the right place but your head isn't. Take a step back and think about the kid's actions. After being outed as a thief, Joey went on a lying streak that would make half of DC blush. Even after being caught up in a myriad of lies, he couldn't stop himself and continued trying to deceive people.

After taking a momentary hiatus from the forum, Joey came back and pled with anyone who would listen to give him another chance. A few people (myself among them) were skeptical, but offered advice in the hope that Joey figured out his games wouldn't work here. Instead of working slowly to build credit, Joey came charging out of the gate with a $6k transaction. That's just not something a normal person does and, of course, Joey ended up caught in yet another lying scheme.

Now, he's flush with (imaginary) cash and has a shopping list from Call of Duty. What part of that makes sense? He's acting like a complete moron who just fell into piles of money and can't wait to blow it all. What are the odds that actually happened? I'd put the over/under somewhere around1:100,000,000. Maybe this really is that one time, but I highly doubt it.

The much more likely scenario is that young Joey is starved for attention and comes here to get it. To most of us that doesn't make much sense, given the abuse he now receives on a regular basis. To someone who feels invisible, though, it's far better than being ignored in real life. It's easy for us to throw a few jabs at Joey and go on with our day. Heck, I've done it myself. In reality, though, I feel sorry for him. Whatever the reason, he feels compelled to come here and stir up a buzz to get some attention. I wish he'd figure out that just being himself would go a lot farther.

Ok, enough Dr. Phil. The ball is squarely in Joey's court. I'm done taking shots at him, regardless of his choices from here on out.
Sorry, Mark. You may be a better man than I, but [bleep] a guy on a gun/scope/whatever deal on a site like this where trust still means something and you simply don't deserve a second chance. If you give him one, no sympathy at all for you when you get burned, brother.
Originally Posted by nsagam
Unlike you Counselor.

And you have proof that I am a thief. Please provide it now.

Nsagam

You are truly thick-skulled.

Pretty clear that he wasn't calling YOU the thief.

But I'm not surprised that you can't comprehend this.

And you want to jump straight to court?

No wonder you are no longer making a living as an "attorney".

It would be a riot to watch you pursue this one in court. It would be fun watch you get thoroughly embarrassed if you actually do attempt it.

Cold Bore

"I'm not in a popularity contest here but I'm not a thief nor do I abet the actions of a thief.
Unlike you Counselor."

You may or may not be correct. That is why we have courts.
Cold Bore

"I'm not in a popularity contest here but I'm not a thief nor do I abet the actions of a thief.
Unlike you Counselor."

You have to understand 22WRF has been booted off one site I know of. The guy is a piece of work. He has to be a lawyer, as he seems to think he has to get the last word in everytime. He will go on and on and on and on!!!!!! Bottom line is in the end he is the only one that cares what he has to say..
Agreed Onpoint.

You can be sure I won't waste the time of a legitimate lawyer dealing with this assinine threat from the esteemed counselor.

I doubt very seriously that our judicial system was invented because some dude called another dude a thief

I doubt very seriously that our judicial system was invented because some dude called another a dude douche a thief
This was a good read...mainly to determine two more morons to put on the "ignore posts" setting. It's always good to weed out the morons from the normal people.
© 24hourcampfire