Home
Posted By: TysonT Stevens Model 22-410 Combo gun - 01/12/13
I have a Stevens Model 22/410 Over/Under (Much like a Savage Model 24) that I'd like to go to a good home. It's 22LR on the top with a 3" 410 ga on the bottom.

This model has the barrel selector on the right side of the case hardened receiver, it is a sliding (up and down) round button style selector. This one has a wood butt stock (a replacement), but the original tenite forend stock (old school plastic). These were manufactured from 1939 to 1950, I believe this particular rifle is from the mid 1940's (I can do some more research if you must know for sure).

I have reblued the barrel, it had some surface rust/pitting; However the bores are bright and clean. This combo gun was and is in much better condition than about 90% of them out there... an believe me I looked at EVERYTHING available at the time (LONG story). Other than the rebluing I put a new factory rear sight on it because the original was broken, and cleaned up 60+ years of gunk off it.

I bought this as a project a few years ago, and intended it to be a shooter gun used for Squirrel and Rabbit hunting. But all I ever did was clean it up, get it ready to shoot, and put it in the safe; and NEVER shot it. I'd like it to go to a good home where it will get used.

Asking $350 cash local pick up in Eastern Iowa. $365 USPS money order Shipped to your FFL. I can text or e-mail a few pictures as well. PM me or e-mail me at tyson (dot) trunkhill (at) yahoo (dot) com

afternoon bump
Decent price. Spent nearly that for less myself.
Monday evening bump. I may consider trades/partial trades. Let me know what you have to move, maybe we can work something out.

Interested in Bullet Reloading Presses/powder measurers/primer tools/etc.; O/U 20 ga shotgun; 30-30 lever action; Newer Archery Gear; Hub style Ground blind; Lone Wolf or Muddy Tree stands; Remington 700 or Savage (with Medium or heavy barrel) in .308 or 22-250; Maybe a High end/custom knife; Trapping gear (conibear or leg hold traps); Leupold Scout Scope/ Eotech/ Aimpoit/ Good Fixed 4x or 6x scope/ Good 3-9x40 scope....
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Tuesday Morning Bump
A beautiful bargain. Wish I had the cash.
LOP with the wood stock?
Ill take it. Pm coming.

joe
Great buy on a very interesting combo rifle.
Thank you Joe!! I was really getting weak.....
My oldest boy is 7, and is a lefty, and my newest son is 8 weeks. It will get used for sure.

I always like this combo, and always wanted one. The other combo gun I want is a side by side .410 that my wife's uncle has laying around his shop.

Thanks guys!

joe
SPF. Thanks everyone for looking.
© 24hourcampfire