Home
I have a few feelers out there, and have a couple of good options, but most people are wanting crazy money for them right now and I'm thinking I don't want to mortgage my house or sell a car. Looking for an older one (preferably six-shooter). It doesn't have to look perfect...just lock up tight and shoot straight. The MAIN THING I want is a .480 Ruger SRH, but am willing to listen to your pitch on the others! :-) I also have a Marlin 1895 Classic (pre-ugly-crossbolt-safety) in .45/70 that I could swap for the right gun. Thanks!
Sent you a PM
Go with the raging bull 454. It's a beast. I have one and made it into a chrome mirror with mothers billett polish. And you can practice with 45 colt. POI between the 2 within 50 to 70 ft is virtually the same from my revolver.
How about a Magnum Research BFR in 444 Marlin ?
That's a wonderful gun, and if it was in .45/70, I would be SUPER interested, but I'm not a giant fan of .444. It's a great round, but just not for me. I gotta ask, though...what are you asking for it? :-)
I have an as new SRH 454 in box with never used rings and tune up spring kit already installed. PM if you want to discuss.
Thanks, everyone who responded. I have agreed to purchase a Redhawk! Am looking forward to dealing back and forth with you gentlemen in the future...take care and good shootin'!
© 24hourcampfire