Home
Posted By: slg888 22LR ammo, seen any for sale? - 01/30/13
I'm not looking to hoard the stuff, I bought a new CZ rimfire yesterday & need to actually use for squirel hunting/scope sight-in.

If someone knows an online dealer that has stock, please PM me. Like to buy couple hundred rounds.
Lemme know if you can't find squat and I can drop some in the mail to ya.
Thanks Clark, few members offered also. I'll give it few days before I get desperate & take you up on that.

I don't understand why people are hoarding it. Local Gander says the same 2-3 dudes shows up on Thursday and buys it all. There only hoarding it.

Hell, I'll hunt squirels with my .243 next weekend....that'll kill'em.
slg888,

those same 2-3 are probably buying to resell at a profit. same thing going on here locally. woman in front of me last weekend bought whole case of hv 22lr ammo while on phone with her husband asking what else she should look for.
Hey HUTINTN, I checked Outdoor Junction,Gander,Bass Pro and Allens....none. I'm not gonna pitch a tent at Gander like these other dumbass's. Couple months the shelves will be full.
Kids are out of standard velocity for their small bore shooting. Not a good situation.
If anyone knows of any Please shoot me a PM>
this really pisses me off. i have 2 girls that like to shoot .22's and i have 1/2 brick left. i can't find it anywhere locally. i usually just buy the bulk federal 36 grn stuff bc its cheap and it cycles in the autos i use.

the same duches that are hoarding this stuff are the same guys that don't actually use it and will try to sell after the rush is over. or they will be the guy that dies with 5 millon cases of ammo that get auctioned off at real estate auctions.shame on them!
Originally Posted by joejo
this really pisses me off. i have 2 girls that like to shoot .22's and i have 1/2 brick left. i can't find it anywhere locally. i usually just buy the bulk federal 36 grn stuff bc its cheap and it cycles in the autos i use.

the same duches that are hoarding this stuff are the same guys that don't actually use it and will try to sell after the rush is over. or they will be the guy that dies with 5 millon cases of ammo that get auctioned off at real estate auctions.shame on them!

Like a douchebag from Virginia that tried to double the price of a brick of Wolf 22 lr at a gunshow. He wanted 150. I told him to GFY in Macy's window.
My local gun shop, surprising, as pretty much anything you want for .22lr....Winchester, Remington, CCI, etc. I think they wanted like $30-40 for a 525 round box.
And they caled me dumb for buying 30 cases @ $129 per case 2 years ago.............don't think so.
Originally Posted by GuideGun
My local gun shop, surprising, as pretty much anything you want for .22lr....Winchester, Remington, CCI, etc. I think they wanted like $30-40 for a 525 round box.

An $18 box for $40 ????????? Guess I would make it available too. You might want to cross this shop off your future list. I sure would.
Originally Posted by Hammer47
And thy caled me dumb for buying 30 cases 2 years ago.............don't think so.

yeah okay.
really! like you will ever shoot 30 cases of 22lr. i doubt you even shoot 100 rds a year.

i never should have looked at gun broker. wow. 50-70 bucks for a federal 525 rd value pack. go get fuct.
Times like these separate the good from the bad.
Four gun shops in town (not counting Wally World):
2 have been scratched for gouging mad
but Sportsman Warehouse and a Mom and Pop have not followed the gouging trend - word is being passed around and they will be remembered! cool
Greed is the key word. I will not buy at inflated prices. I will not go back to a gouging business. I will let my money and mouth speak loudly. Good shooting
Hoarding and gouging. Nice. Times like this bring out the worst in people. I like to keep a selection on hand as much as the next guy (maybe a thousand rounds of odds and ends from a lifetime of shooting), but 10's of thousands of rounds just for the sake of 'what if'? That's nuts. They'll make more, trust me.

I gotta laugh at the Hoarders and Preppers shows on TV too. There's a bunch of strange ducks out there.
Originally Posted by gnoahhh
They'll make more
+1, Stopped at Bass Pro yesterday(1/4 from my job) and employee said the shelf was full for 2 days until a couple guys walked in 3 hrs before I got there and bought it all.

He said there starting to sit on the shelf longer which is good news.
And thy caled me dumb for buying 30 cases 2 years ago.............don't think so.

yeah okay.
really! like you will ever shoot 30 cases of 22lr. i doubt you even shoot 100 rds a year.

i never should have looked at gun broker. wow. 50-70 bucks for a federal 525 rd value pack. go get fuct.

Actually Nimrod, I will shoot about 3 cases per year at indoor pistol competition, metallic silhouete and outdoor long range single shot. That's what you do when you retire........ shoot......... drink rum ....... and listen to the wailing of the unprepared. Don't know which I enjoy the most. laugh

Shame on you for not thinking ahead for your children.

You can call me whatever names you wish but if my boys want to go shoot we can.

Dink
Originally Posted by slg888
I don't understand why people are hoarding it. Local Gander says the same 2-3 dudes shows up on Thursday and buys it all. There only hoarding it.

I laugh at hoarders! When production catches up they will be sitting on a gold mine which they can not sell for what they have into it. grin
Weird.
There are boxes, bricks, bulk paks and buckets of it around here.
Bricks - $16.99
Bulks - $17.99
Buckets of 1400 - $59.99
Pm sent
Thanks Chuck, but that particular place has 3-4 weeks before processing all orders. Plus they don't answer the phone, must leave message.

Wageslave...where?
PM sent
slg888,

You may be interested in this.

http://www.gunrunnerauctions.com/listings/details/index.cfm?itemnum=1044029668

donsm70

Originally Posted by wageslave
PM sent
Thanks wageslave, those dealers will not ship outta state.

Still looking for 22lr ammo....

Thanks donsm, but not interested in bidding on 1600 rounds. I just rather buy knowing I have some on the way.
Originally Posted by sidewinder72
Greed is the key word. I will not buy at inflated prices. I will not go back to a gouging business. I will let my money and mouth speak loudly. Good shooting

I've discovered a couple of shops I will no longer do business with and have let them know.

It's a free country (for now) and your free to [bleep] people if ya want but I'm also free to never do business with you again.
Just keep checking around. Cabelas had fed 100 round packs for sale online this morning. Sold out as of right now.
I'm a hoarder and proud of it, you should see the primers I have too
Our local outlets have none. When any comes in it gets sucked right up.

HM

Well boys, it is heading this way.

I stopped tonight to check on 22lr since after mentioning it here today, I got several PM's on info.
The Big R here had at least 60 buckets of remington HP 22lr 1400ct. before last weekend.
I was there.
Tonight......zero.
I asked WTF?
Was told one person bought it all.
Un believable.
All there CCI bulk paks? Gone. Not 1 22lr in the store.

Stopped at another local store.
They have ammo.
They have a 1 brick limit.
Good for them.

They say 4 months before they get anymore.

I'll check some others tomorrow.
Go back!..go back! I'll take that one brick!

Graf & sons has Match Eley ammo for $18 box.....I'm not joining the Olympics.
Check your local mom and pop stores. mine has bricks of Winchester wildcats for $2.99 box. Had 3 bricks this evening. It was the same price 6 months ago. The ups customer center is about an hour from me and they only are open from 4-6 pm m-f, or I would offer to get it and ship it to you.

Originally Posted by gemby58
I'm a hoarder and proud of it, you should see the primers I have too

Know just what you mean. Seems like only yesterday I had 80K........bet I have only half that now. Time flies.
Yes you guys have it. Last Obama scare people did the same thing. I bought a sleeve of small rifle primers form one of those guys that payed 50.00 a thousand for 19.00 a thousand because he needed the money. This to will pass { my very wise mothers favorite saying}. Good luck on your hoarding I hope you eat it and guys like me will be there with the money when you need it but we will not pay your price.
Go back!..go back! I'll take that one brick!

Graf & sons has Match Eley ammo for $18 box.....I'm not joining the Olympics.

laugh laugh

Oh, I bought one..............
Also zero CCI mini mag HP.
Just solids.
Didn't check the price, should be 6.99 or so per 100.
Well boatammo I dont think I will lose any money or eat anything here on Federal 711B match ammo I paid $5.00 a brick back in 98 for 65 bricks, midway sells this stuff for 11.46 a box, same goes with only paying $79.00 a cases for Wolf 223 1000 rounds cases back in 98 for 140 cases, midway sells for 254.00 a case, and 60 thousand primers at $8.99 a thousand hat idways sell for 39.99 per thousand. I would bet that I wont be eating anything
Sir
You have an enviable lifestyle laugh

yeah okay.

Actually Nimrod, I will shoot about 3 cases per year at indoor pistol competition, metallic silhouete and outdoor long range single shot. That's what you do when you retire........ shoot......... drink rum ....... and listen to the wailing of the unprepared. Don't know which I enjoy the most. laugh
laugh
some guys just dont know do they hammer47
Originally Posted by boatammo
Yes you guys have it. Last Obama scare people did the same thing. I bought a sleeve of small rifle primers form one of those guys that payed 50.00 a thousand for 19.00 a thousand because he needed the money. This to will pass { my very wise mothers favorite saying}. Good luck on your hoarding I hope you eat it and guys like me will be there with the money when you need it but we will not pay your price.

LOL. Most guys that hoard will never sell. Of course hoarders don't pay $50 thousand for primers.

Your confusing hoarders and panic buyers. Hoarders aren't buying anything right now unless they bought a new caliber/cartridge to load for.

You keep buying just what you need so you can sit on the sidelines while hoarders are shooting.

Dink
It's tough when my son can go through a 525 pack in 1 evening at the deer lease. I've got maybe 20,000 rounds, but that won't last long at the rate my son goes through them. I've been buying a few rounds of 22 mag lately because he likes to shoot that too, and it's not much more expensive than 22 LR now. Crazy times and the manufacturers won't ever catch up.
+1 well said Dink
Stoney - stop stressing. I've got tons. Will send you 400 rounds of CCI for free to get you through squirrel season. No worries, brother -you'd do the same for me. PM inbound.

Joe
Posted By: GeoW Re: 22LR ammo, seen any for sale? - 01/31/13
Originally Posted by 257heaven
It's tough when my son can go through a 525 pack in 1 evening at the deer lease. I've got maybe 20,000 rounds, but that won't last long at the rate my son goes through them. I've been buying a few rounds of 22 mag lately because he likes to shoot that too, and it's not much more expensive than 22 LR now. Crazy times and the manufacturers won't ever catch up.

Damn 257 have you and son considered a sling shot? 525 in one evening... that's like stuffing money up a hog's ass and hollering suey pig, suey.
Originally Posted by Killertraylor
Stoney - stop stressing. I've got tons. Will send you 400 rounds of CCI for free to get you through squirrel season. No worries, brother -you'd do the same for me. PM inbound.

Joe
Thanks Joe
Sooooo glad I picked up 20k of cci small primers and 48 lbs of WC844 before this crap started again

I buy 22 ammo by the case also.....hoarder? No....but I now have a supply I can shoot on my demand.....self sufficient

.223 I have enough powder, primers and bullets to last for 5 years at 3k a year

Ammo in the cabinet is like outing money in the bank to spend/use later

And as far as how long this will go till its back to normal.....it will never be normal ever again fellas
I put $$$$$ in my retirement 401k each week

Am I a hoarder......no just prepared

Some aren't

Ammo wise and $$$$$$

Nope, not a clue. Is this the same gaggle of pencilnecks that was doing all the whining during the last Obama inspired problem or is this a fresh bunch?
I said it before and will say it once more........If you see a problem coming and do nothing to prepare for it then you get no sympathy from this quarter. History repeats itself and if you learned nothing from the last Obama "shortage" then you are destined to keep repeating the aggrivation until such time as you pull your head out of your azz and pay attention.
I'm seeing .22LR at many stops - WalMart in Jacksonville NC had 15 or so boxes of 50 rounds each of one Remington load two days ago (they limit you to 3 boxes of any particular ammo per visit). Lady running that department says they get ammo in a couple of times per week (I bought two boxes of .45 ACP 230 hardball - she had a dozen and that was right after lunch). I was in a local gunshop yesterday - he must have had ten varieties of .22LR (different brands and loads) not to mention a case of the 555 round bulk packs. I bought one box of Federal Classic .22 WMR - he had four or five brands, and the price was normal for that load ($11.00/box). I think ammo is coming in sporadically - pick a gunshop and tell them what you want to buy when it comes in. Good luck.
Yea. I guess I've been hoarding for 30 years. Haha. But I guess I'm a little of both (hoarder and panic buyer). I saw a story on the legitimate news about obama trying to backdoor an ammo ban through the EPA re: lead bullets. I ordered 1,000 ea of 9mm and 45 lead bullets before the story was even over.

Been loading and shooting lead for 30 years and was worried about it a few years ago after seeing one of those stories, so I got a blood test. Just small trace way under the lower limit.
Originally Posted by GeoW

Damn 257 have you and son considered a sling shot? 525 in one evening... that's like stuffing money up a hog's ass and hollering suey pig, suey.

Haha. We had to drive 30 miles to town so we could pick some more up at Walmart for the next day. Of course, that was back in the good ole days when Walmart had 22 ammo for about $12.99/525.

Ever?
Mahoneys in Johnson City has ammo. They have limited the per person sales and have been able to have ammo go this that actually need it that way.
I had a dozen or so guys on here asking if I wanted to sell any of my Federal Gold match ammo, and I said I would let a couple of bricks go. Quoted a price of $11.46 a box or $108 a brick, (Midway #35 catalog price) some dont respond back some says I'm a azzhole for selling it at that price. This isent a shortage price this is a price that Midway had in there 2012 catalog. They think I'm dumb enough to sell it for what I paid for it back on 1998 at .50 a box or $5.00 a brick which I got from a salvage freight company when I had the shop back then (bought 20 cases or 200 bricks) at that time this ammo was selling for $5 something a box dealer price from distribtors like Jerrys Sports center, Grice wholsale of Ron Shirks. I'm willing to sell at today market price and not the ammo scare shortage prices but I'm still called a azzhole or hoarder. I invested my money in 1998 on this awsome buy and held onto it this long. And I can tell you this if any of the crybabys and name callers bought it for this in 1998 they sure wouldn't give it away at the prices they paid for it in 1998 and not todays market prices. If thats the case lets see if they will sell me there Winchester pre 64's for what they paid for it back in the 40,50,and 60's, or there black gun they had before 1994 assult band or even there house or there farm. I think that would be a differnt story to them, I think they would tell me this is todays market value. So call me what you want aszzhole, hoarder, whatever I dont really care, bottom line is that I have the supply and you demand the product, you bitch about gas price but I bet you still buy the gas. Enough said about this [bleep], gemby58 out
I had a dozen or so guys on here asking if I wanted to sell any of my Federal Gold match ammo, and I said I would let a couple of bricks go. Quoted a price of $11.46 a box or $108 a brick, (Midway #35 catalog price) some dont respond back some says I'm a azzhole for selling it at that price. This isent a shortage price this is a price that Midway had in there 2012 catalog. They think I'm dumb enough to sell it for what I paid for it back on 1998 at .50 a box or $5.00 a brick which I got from a salvage freight company when I had the shop back then (bought 20 cases or 200 bricks) at that time this ammo was selling for $5 something a box dealer price from distribtors like Jerrys Sports center, Grice wholsale of Ron Shirks. I'm willing to sell at today market price and not the ammo scare shortage prices but I'm still called a azzhole or hoarder. I invested my money in 1998 on this awsome buy and held onto it this long. And I can tell you this if any of the crybabys and name callers bought it for this in 1998 they sure wouldn't give it away at the prices they paid for it in 1998 and not todays market prices. If thats the case lets see if they will sell me there Winchester pre 64's for what they paid for it back in the 40,50,and 60's, or there black gun they had before 1994 assult band or even there house or there farm. I think that would be a differnt story to them, I think they would tell me this is todays market value. So call me what you want aszzhole, hoarder, whatever I dont really care, bottom line is that I have the supply and you demand the product, you bitch about gas price but I bet you still buy the gas. Enough said about this [bleep], gemby58 out

And considering what a hassle it is to ship this stuff it is q good deal. Hmm I might have to think about this one grin
I'll bet a lot of these guys are not planning for retirement. One day they will wake up and say I can't retire because I didn't save any money. Must have skipped Boy. Scouts. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by sidewinder72

I've discovered a couple of shops I will no longer do business with and have let them know.

It's a free country (for now) and your free to [bleep] people if ya want but I'm also free to never do business with you again.

Amen brother. Here in Cheyenne we have only one shop that carries 5.7x28mm at close to $40 a box of 50 with a 2 box limit imposed. Personally he can use them as suppositories as far as I am concerned. I can not wait until Sportsman's Warehouse opens up in June here! I hope all these gouging azzholes close up shop and starve!
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
I'll bet a lot of these guys are not planning for retirement. One day they will wake up and say I can't retire because I didn't save any money. Must have skipped Boy. Scouts. Hasbeen
Or in some cases like mine, I had an itch to buy/own a 22LR and there is no ammo available because the flea market and gun show sellers pitch a tent in front of dept stores waiting for the Kenworth to show up.

When you have hard nosed individuals looking out only for themselves, with no regard for their fellows, you get the kind of rancor we're witnessing now. Sad. "I got mine, screw you", is not the attitude that makes for good neighbors.
I am retired, did that in 2002, I was 45 when I retired, so I guess I did some planning, I'm a hasbeen with a heck of alot of guns and ammo
I want to know if some of you buy your groceries one meal at a time. Plan ahead for your shooting needs. You don't have to hord but you should be prepared. Hasbeen

hasbee1945 I spend about 100 a week on groceries, I did planned ahead for my future plus my shooting needs.
When you have hard nosed individuals looking out only for themselves, with no regard for their fellows, you get the kind of rancor we're witnessing now. Sad. "I got mine, screw you", is not the attitude that makes for good neighbors.

Absolutely, I have these scammers tagged and identified. I will shoot a bow and arrow before i buy a gun or ammunition from them.
I see all the 17hmr Ammo anyone would ever want at a cheaper price. Anyway we can neck it up or make a 22 case to slide the 17 in at shoot it that way? You know like the 22 in a 45 casing

Sounds like you're really good at giving away other people's money. So gnoahhh - just what are you sitting on now that's gone up dramatically in price in the last 10 years that you'd be willing to offer up for sale here as an example of being a "good neighbor"? Do you have any gold? I'm guessing NOTHING but will wait for your response..... smirk
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Absolutely, I have these scammers tagged and identified. I will shoot a bow and arrow before i buy a gun or ammunition from them.

I'll offer up twenty Federal 22lr "Bulk Packs" - for $15/ea shipped (one per member) if either one of you will do the same - the offer stands for the next week to give you time to scrounge some up. This deal could potentially help 60 members of the campfire get some 22lr - as long as everyone's willing to be a "good neighbor" that is....
I'm not looking to hoard the stuff, I bought a new CZ rimfire yesterday & need to actually use for squirel hunting/scope sight-in.

If someone knows an online dealer that has stock, please PM me. Like to buy couple hundred rounds.

PM your addy, I'll send you a Rem 500 (or 550) pack ... That'll hold you over for a bit.
Mighty generous offer

Originally Posted by Nebraska

I'll offer up twenty Federal 22lr "Bulk Packs" - for $15/ea shipped (one per member) if either one of you will do the same - the offer stands for the next week to give you time to scrounge some up. This deal could potentially help 60 members of the campfire get some 22lr - as long as everyone's willing to be a "good neighbor" that is....
my name is smokeybear and yes i am a ammo hoarder but mine is not for sale. I been slowly stocking my ammo supply for over 20 years. I do not buy in huge lots but when I see ammo on sale i grab a few boxes. people who do not have any ammo shame on you where ya been these last few years you had time to get a few boxes i would have thought. So dont piss and moan because you did not pick up an extra few rounds to hold you over. these ammo and reloading supply scares come and go nothing new. I hope all of you that have no ammo have learned your lesson and will stock up a little for the future.
Thanks Avogadro, KillerTraylor is sending me couple hundred & Mudder700 traded me 100 for some brass. 300-400 will keep me busy with my new CZ until this panic is over. I'll post my 455 pics in rimfire section soon as I get it scoped up. Thanks again Avogadro.

I don't need ammo now, but keep posting any dealers that have stock people. Maybe it can help other 24hr members that needs some for small game season.
Originally Posted by smokeybear
my name is smokeybear and yes i am a ammo hoarder but mine is not for sale. I been slowly stocking my ammo supply for over 20 years. I do not buy in huge lots but when I see ammo on sale i grab a few boxes. people who do not have any ammo shame on you where ya been these last few years you had time to get a few boxes i would have thought. So dont piss and moan because you did not pick up an extra few rounds to hold you over. these ammo and reloading supply scares come and go nothing new. I hope all of you that have no ammo have learned your lesson and will stock up a little for the future.

Just bought a 22 and haven't had one for a few years. People are pizzing and moaning over the gougers.

Count me in

Count me in

Oldelkhunter's in - gnoahhh's responed to my PM so we're waiting on his reply.....
To make sure the ammo gets to good homes (regular contributing members) - I say the members must be registered on 24 Hour Campfire pre-2013 and have posts outside of the Classifieds prior to this offer.

Sound fair?
gnoahhh PM'd to say that he doesn't have any Federal Bulk Packs so I asked him to respond here with what he does have in hopes we could still work out a deal of some kind for our less prepared Campfire members. We'll see what gnoahhh is willing to put up from his own stash (223 ammo maybe??) and go from there.....

Since oldelkhunter did agree, I'm going to match up to 20 bulk packs - one for one - to make this happen.

If you'd like a Federal Bulk pack for $15/shipped and were registered pre-2013 with some posts OUTSIDE the classifieds, get in line here!!
zr800 sent a PM that he wanted a brick so he get's Bulk Pack #1.

We will post who we're shipping to here so there's no overlap and everone knows who they're dealing with......

oldelkhunter - you're up.
Can I get 10 boxes at $15 a box shipped?......hehehehe

Nebraska good job on doing this.

Dink
Originally Posted by DINK
Can I get 10 boxes at $15 a box shipped?......hehehehe

Only if you have a time machine.... wink

Still waiting to see what kind of goodies our "good neighbor" gnoahhh is going to offer up!
As I told you via PM Nebraska, I have already helped a 'Fire member in need by selling some premium match ammo at the same price I paid for it 14 years ago- more in fact than I kept for myself. If you consider the odd 1000 rounds of .22 match ammo I Have at the moment to be hoarding, I suggest you re-define your definition. Also, I don't shoot .223 or any other cartridge that is on the 'hot list' these days, almost all of my shooting is with cast lead bullets and if anyone wants some I'll give you a sample pack, as I have done with many, many, fellow shooters over the years.

If you want to poke sharp sticks and antagonize people Mr. Nebraska may I kindly suggest you do it to somebody else, for I won't play your silly games, nor do I have to justify my opinions to you (or anybody else). Good day to you. I'm through with this malarky.
If you want to poke sharp sticks and antagonize people Mr. Nebraska may I kindly suggest you do it to somebody else

If you want to poke sharp sticks Mr. gnoahh, I suggest you do it with your own $$ and not someone elses $$. Typical liberal mindset - I think YOU should give more because IF I HAD MORE I CERTAINLY WOULD!!

I don't begrudge anyone for selling something at market value and if you're not willing to step up and take the financial hit selling your own property below market value, you have NO business begruding others for what they're doing. I've spent years and years accumulating some 22lr - when I could afford it - and, as a result, I don't have to worry about panic pricing. Obviously, your not in the same boat.....

We will post who we're shipping to here so there's no overlap and everone knows who they're dealing with......

I am in just let me know where to send the money ..all I need is one brick

This offer isn't for you to BUY ammo - if you read it - this offer was so you, gnoahhh, and me could be "good neighbors" and sell some ammo at pre-panic prices. I was willing to talk with my wallet - it looks like you and gnoahhh were only speaking out of your azz.

Again - typical liberal mindset - YOU should give more because if I HAD MORE I CERTAINLY WOULD!

Next time you want to be a good example of how not to gouge - try doing it with your own property. And don't worry, zr800 is still getting a Federal Bulk Pack of 22lr.... wink

This offer isn't for you to BUY ammo - if you read it - this offer was so you, gnoahhh, and me could be "good neighbors" and sell some ammo at pre-panic prices. I was willing to talk with my wallet - it looks like you and gnoahhh were only speaking out of your azz.

Again - typical liberal mindset - YOU should give more because if I HAD MORE I CERTAINLY WOULD!

Next time you want to be a good example of how not to gouge - try doing it with your own property. And don't worry, zr800 is still getting a Federal Bulk Pack of 22lr.... wink

I don't even have a complete brick of ammo on hand and the stuff I have is ancient . If i had half decent ammo and more then I needed which is not much i would be selling or giving it to anyone that really needed it. Where did you get that i had ammo to sell ????????????????????????/

Next time you want to be a good example of how not to gouge - try doing it with your own property. And don't worry, zr800 is still getting a Federal Bulk Pack of 22lr....

Hey Azzhole call me a liberal to my face you POS
If i had half decent ammo and more then I needed which is not much i would be selling or giving it to anyone that really needed it. Where did you get that i had ammo to sell ????????????????????????/

Count me in

Next time you want to be a good example of how not to gouge - try doing it with your own property. And don't worry, zr800 is still getting a Federal Bulk Pack of 22lr....

As Forest Gump would say "Liberals is as liberals do" and I say you have a TOTAL LIBERAL MENTALITY. You weren't prepared for the storm and since FEMA doesn't deal in 22lr, you want somebody else here to come and save your azz. [bleep]-YOU!!!! I have nothing against helping people out but I'm certainly not going to listen to some lib-tard demand that I take care of him because he didn't want to do it himself. Anyone that couldn't see a potential issue with hi-cap mags, ammo availability, etc. has had their head up their azz for AT LEAST 5 YEARS!!!

As Forest Gump would say "Liberals is as liberals do" and I say you have a TOTAL LIBERAL MENTALITY. You weren't prepared for the storm and since FEMA doesn't deal in 22lr, you want somebody else here to come and save your azz. [bleep]-YOU!!!! I have nothing against helping people out but I'm certainly not going to listen to some lib-tard demand that I take care of him because he didn't want to do it himself. Anyone that couldn't see a potential issue with hi-cap mags, ammo availability, etc. has had their head up their azz for AT LEAST 5 YEARS!!!

I have plenty of ammo for all my other guns...there was no 22 ammo when I bought my CZ at the time and there is none now. That is my only 22 rifle . GFY keyboard commando . You have reading comprehension issues MOFO you can take all your 22 ammo and shove it up your Azz.
I have plenty of ammo for all my other guns...

And I have gas in my other car.....

You have reading comprehension issues MOFO

That's BEYOND hilarious coming from the guy that thought I was offing to sell his whiney, liberal azz a brick of 22lr. You'd better stick to your bow and arrow so you don't hurt yourself.

you can take all your 22 ammo and shove it up your Azz.

And here I thought you wanted a brick of 22lr to shoot - I had no idea what you planned on doing with it until now - THAT'S JUST SICK!! Let me guess, you're really from San Francisco aren't you!! smirk laugh
I think I hear some mommies calling their little children to come in and take a nap.
I don't think nebraska really wants to sell his ammo, just rile things up and brag about how much he has.
Originally Posted by Duckhunter
I don't think nebraska really wants to sell his ammo, just rile things up and brag about how much he has.

He has reading comprehension issues and by the looks of it a room temperature IQ and quite a braggart about nothing.

Let me guess - another guy with no 22lr.... shocked

I'd rather be happy I had plenty than cry about not having enough. Would you like to sell me some Federal 308 Win for $12/bx - no? How about some 5.56/223Rem Winchester Q3131 or Fed M-193 for $5/bx - no? How about YOU sell ME some Federal Bulk Packs for $15/bx - no? If you don't have anything to sell for pre-panic prices, go stick your head back in the sand. smirk

He has reading comprehension issues and by the looks of it a room temperature IQ and quite a braggart about nothing.

Comin' from Mr. "Count me in".....Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!! laugh laugh laugh
Epic fight...over 22 bullets, lol.
Originally Posted by Killertraylor
Epic fight...over 22 bullets, lol.

It was actually over the free market and the liberal mind-set of some of our members but it was fun none-the-less..... smirk
They think we owe it to them to sell our supply just because they werent smart enough to stock up on them.
In the end....I got some ammo.

I'll be sure to post some pics of rifle and small game kills. Appreciate the generosity and post.

Stoney Grayson
No good deed goes unpunished. Generous offer on your part Nebraska.

I'd take you up on the offer but I was silly and have been picking up bricks of 22,223, 9 mm, 40 cal, 357, buck shot thepast four years so don't need it.
Originally Posted by ribka
No good deed goes unpunished. Generous offer on your part Nebraska.

I'd take you up on the offer but I was silly and have been picking up bricks of 22,223, 9 mm, 40 cal, 357, buck shot thepast four years so don't need it.

wink
Nebraska: I'll take you up on your offer. Just picked up a 10/22 for a Christmas present and would love to shoot it a little before I put it away.
They think we owe it to them to sell our supply just because they werent smart enough to stock up on them.

yep
What I would like to see is someone make Nebraska a fair offer on some of his 22 Ammo which he has NO OBLIGTION to sell because the deal was never agreed upon by the others. Definitely Not 4 year ago prices, maybe not panicked prices but a legitimate offer, but in the end it is his choice. If it were me I wouldn't be selling any of it. He prepared, good for him. $15 shipped would net Nebraska less than $10 with UPS shipping. Amazing how people want to complain about people gouging but you never see anyone offer up more if the asking price is too low. I sure as hell wouldn't sell any at $15 to anyone who has pissed on someone elses post about the price they were asking. Everyone really needs to stay out of everyone elses business and let the market run its cycles.
Na I have plenty of ammo and I haven't seen you agree to sell anything, just run your mouth so far.
gnoahhh and Oldelkhunter didn't have any ammo to sell - they just wanted to berate others for selling items at market value.

Duckster - are you saying you'd like to take their place? If so, the offer's on again - ONE LAST TIME - for you. I'll match YOU, box for box @$15/shipped, up to twenty bulk packs to members registered here pre-2013 with posts outside the classifieds.

If you'd like to be a "good neighbor" (like gnoahhh and Oldelkhunter didn't) - just say the word and we can start shipping some uber-cheap 22lr to help out our fellow members. If so, good on you, if not, GFY!!!

BTW - if Duckhunter is just another lib-tard and only wants somebody else to carry the load for this ammo shortage - the window for this deal is CLOSED FOR GOOD. So please, no more PM requests for ammo.
Huh, I see this guy is still prattling on, 24 hours later. Must be nice to have a life so devoid of purpose so as to be able to chew a cud like this ad nauseum. Get a life, dude.
Go back to sipping your vodka in your recliner while you pontificate on all the evil capitalists out there gnoahhh. You've offered NOTHING TO ANYONE so you be the first one to GFY!!!
Na I have plenty of ammo and I haven't seen you agree to sell anything

zr800 and DakotaDeer are on the list for 22lr. I'll make sure those two each get a bulk pack even if you welch. If any qualified members need 22lr and want a possible opportunity to get it here for CHEAP(provided Duckhunter isn't talking out his azz like gnoahhh and Oldelkhunter), get in line now. Remember, if Duckhunter backs out the deals done and no more requests will be filled.....
Duckhunter,

I'll take a box.

You are the man!

PM me your address for payment.

(Great group of guys here on the 'fire)
Nebraska, I will take a box, PM sent on payment method

Thanks
I'll get in line Duckster I will take a box. In fact I'll give you $20 to help pay for shipping
Duckhunter,

I'll take a box.

Thanks

PM me with the info.

BARGAIN CITY!!!
I accidentally typed "Duckster" (corrected now) in one of my posts above. We do have a "Duckster" here on 24HCF but it's "Duckhunter" that is one with all the ammo that will hopefully be helping to make this deal happen. If you guys would - please edit your posts so they read "Duckhunter" and not "Duckster" so there's no more confusion.
markopolo50 - if Duckhunter decides he's in - you'll be #3 on my list. I'll respond to you after Duckhunter responds here.... smile
Nebraska, I'll take a box & give you a $20, PM to follow.
Stay in there, man........thanks redmist73
a local shop is selling the remington 225 rd packs for 25 bucks.walmart use to have them for 10 bucks
Here's the current talley so you know who to contact for payment/shipping arragements -

zr800 - Nebraska
DakotaDeer - Nebraska
Freedumb1 - Duckhunter
MoreCowbell - Duckhunter
mcsmith13 - Duckhunter
markopolo50 - Nebraska
redmist73 - Nebraska

Do not PM first - get on the list. Once you're in line, you'll know who you will be dealing with (unless Duckhunter turns out to be another Lib-tard D-bag). smirk
Na I have plenty of ammo and I haven't seen you agree to sell anything, just run your mouth so far.

I don't see where I said I wanted to sell any, all I saw was you bragging about how much you have and if you think I am a libtard just because I think you are a dipstick you can GFY. Read before you get so excited there Neb.

I don't see where I said I wanted to sell any, all I saw was you bragging about how much you have and if you think I am a libtard just because I think you are a dipstick you can GFY. Read before you get so excited there Neb.

Libtard welcher........................

O-o-h-h-h-h!!!! cry cry cry

Gosh darn it! I guess old Duckhunter is just another SELFISH LIB-TARD D-BAG that likes to spout off but will NEVER STEP UP! Congratulations to zr800, DakotaDeer, tnscouter as they were grandfathered in via PM and big-time appologies to everyone that will be let down and stuck without any 22lr because Duckhunter doesn't even have one nut in his sack big enough to get him to help out any of our MANY needy and appreciative members. frown frown frown

THANKS FOR NOTHING DUCKHUNTER! YOU CAN NOW GO JOIN gnoahhh and Oldelkhunter in the Hall of Eternal Disgrace!!! smirk
My gun shop/gunsmith here in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvaniua is selling .22 LR 500 round boxes for $24.95 - if you want the ammo that goes in the box add another $50.00 - JUST KIDDiNG - Bless their soul. They have refused to jack up prices so they don't have very much stock. I've been buying there for over 50 years, bought my first center fire rifle there when I was 12, and they have always been as busy as they wanted to be. They have kept their customer base for one simple reason, they are honest, stand behind what they sell, and never gouge. (I bought a used rifole fronm them, it was not working properly, the gunsmith worked on it for 3 weeks then declared it unrepairable. They gave me my money back and gaave me a 15% discount on my next purchase.) This how it was done in "the good old days" and if you are lucky you find a shop where it is still done that way today.

Terry
Posted By: GeoW Re: 22LR ammo, seen any for sale? - 02/01/13
If you can use shorts, go to Grafs and pick up some Polish surplus for $3.99 a box.. link
Originally Posted by Freedumb1

Libtard welcher........................

I guess this means I aint gettin no ammo. Sheit! thanks Duckfucker.
Wow all this over 22 rimfire??

Don't get too excited and blow a gasket there dipstick.

Welcome to the ignore list d-bag.
As tempers flare and old men panic, my 4 and 6yr old boys and I spend an hour every evening in our own backyard slinging arrows with our bows, laughing, and enjoying quality time together while we wait out the scare.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
gnoahhh and Oldelkhunter didn't have any ammo to sell - they just wanted to berate others for selling items at market value.

Duckster - are you saying you'd like to take their place? If so, the offer's on again - ONE LAST TIME - for you. I'll match YOU, box for box @$15/shipped, up to twenty bulk packs to members registered here pre-2013 with posts outside the classifieds.

If you'd like to be a "good neighbor" (like gnoahhh and Oldelkhunter didn't) - just say the word and we can start shipping some uber-cheap 22lr to help out our fellow members. If so, good on you, if not, GFY!!!

BTW - if Duckhunter is just another lib-tard and only wants somebody else to carry the load for this ammo shortage - the window for this deal is CLOSED FOR GOOD. So please, no more PM requests for ammo.

Let us settle this once and for all.[b] You PM'ed me and offered to sell me ammo at 15 dollars a brick. I told you that I only needed 1 brick maybe and if got ammo in that I would sell it or give it to anyone that needed it to return the favor. When I went back to check my PM's you removed yourself from the topic. Here I am expecting contact information to send the money. Please explain why you removed yourself from the topic. You are nothing but a lowclass POS [bleep] liar. I am not berating anyone for selling stuff at market value you [bleep] idiot I do not need ammo bad enough to get gouged by paying double or triple what the [bleep] its worth. [/b] Now deny you sent a PM You are about as dumb as your german shorthaired pointer and about as worthless.

All this instigated by a lowlife POS stumpy cornhusker

Let us settle this once and for all.[b] You PM'ed me and offered to sell me ammo at 15 dollars a brick. I told you that I only needed 1 brick maybe and if got ammo in that I would sell it or give it to anyone that needed it to return the favor. When I went back to check my PM's you removed yourself from the topic. Here I am expecting contact information to send the money. Please explain why you removed yourself from the topic. You are nothing but a lowclass POS [bleep] liar. I am not berating anyone for selling stuff at market value you [bleep] idiot I do not need ammo bad enough to get gouged by paying double or triple what the [bleep] its worth. [/b] Now deny you sent a PM You are about as dumb as your german shorthaired pointer and about as worthless.

If you want to keep kicking yourself in the vagina (thanks to your poor reading comprehension) - copy and paste my PM on this thread for all to see. I was letting YOU know about my offer TO THE CAMPFIRE that would include YOU and the other NUTLESS WONDER - gnoahhh and me being "good neighbors" and setting an example for others on how to SELL ammo at pre-panic prices in order to HELP OUR FELLOW MEMBERS out. YOU didn't bother to READ the offer I WROTE and assumed I meant the offer was for YOU to buy some AMMO from ME. Here's news for YOU......I did what I did to show how stupid and selfish guys like YOU and the NUTLESS WONDER really are. YOU and your NUTLESS-WONDER BUDDY are takers - plain and simple. YOU demand that everyone else (all the prudent folks that saw this coming that is) sell THEIR ammo for way under market value but YOU refuse to do the same with YOURS when called on the carpet. YOU and your NUTLESS WONDER buddy are just plain old hypocritical Pieces of Chit.

Check out my signature line.....I hope you keep posting because guys like YOU - DESERVE TO DIG!!! smirk

All this instigated by a lowlife POS stumpy cornhusker

Sorry to burst your bubble but I wasn't the one that came on here whining about not having ammo - YOU were. I have plenty and have even offered to share MINE with folks for way less than you could get it ANYWHERE else right now. The problem is that you're upset because guys like me (and a lot of others) could actually see the forest through the trees and didn't get caught with our pants down when the ammo dried up. Don't let go of that shovel.....you're gonna need it - NOW D-I-G!!! smirk

My WalMart has a fair amount of ammo, including 22LR, but it's not out on the shelf. If you ask, they will go in back and get it for you. They say it's stops the hoarders. I guess. Anyway, I bought a couple boxes of 45ACP and 2 bricks of 22LR. Got this from the WalMart in Montgomery, AL

You are about as dumb as your german shorthaired pointer and about as worthless.

[/quote]

Hey leave german shorthairs pointers out of this
Now deny you sent a PM You are about as dumb as your german shorthaired pointer and about as worthless.

BTW - and speaking of DUMB - why would I deny I sent you a PM when I posted that I PM'd about the offer all the way back on page two of this thread?!?! Again.....your lack of reading skills never cease to amaze and delight!! You're like a gift that keeps on giving..... smirk Now STFU and D-I-G!! laugh

Oldelkhunter's in - gnoahhh's responed to my PM so we're waiting on his reply.....

Originally Posted by TXpitdog
As tempers flare and old men panic, my 4 and 6yr old boys and I spend an hour every evening in our own backyard slinging arrows with our bows, laughing, and enjoying quality time together while we wait out the scare.

Old men aren't the ones panicing Bubba.........WE ARE THE ONES THAT HAVE THE GOODS..........AND PROLLY ALWAYS WILL because we were raised with an eye to the future........so...............rotate. grin....think I willtake 10 cases to the gunshow this weekend and see if the locals are as dumb as the buyers on Gunbroker.......seriously doubt it though. Let's see.......in it at $12.90 per brick and selling it for $60 a brick....I think I can live with that margin.........after all, a fool and his money are lucky enough to get together in the first place.

Old men aren't the ones panicing Bubba.........WE ARE THE ONES THAT HAVE THE GOODS..........AND PROLLY ALWAYS WILL because we were raised with an eye to the future........so...............rotate. grin....think I willtake 10 cases to the gunshow this weekend and see if the locals are as dumb as the buyers on Gunbroker.......seriously doubt it though.

I'm not too old but I did learn to pay attention from the wise ones that went before me.....AMEN on keeping an eye on the future!
Then you were well raised son.........a WELL DONE to your parents.
Let's see.......in it at $12.90 per brick and selling it for $60 a brick....I think I can live with that margin.........after all, a fool and his money are lucky enough to get together in the first place.

A gouger. There's something to brag about.
Let's see.......in it at $12.90 per brick and selling it for $60 a brick....I think I can live with that margin.........after all, a fool and his money are lucky enough to get together in the first place.

TXpitdog - as much as it pains you - ammo is a commodity. It's no different that gold, grain, etc. If you want to buy low and sell low - be my guest. As a mstter of fact, I'd like to see just exactly what YOU have to offer other than contempt for someone with some foresight. I didn't invest in gold because I thought it wasn't a good investment and I was WRONG. You don't see me crying about how much someone wants to sell an ounce of gold for though. On the contrary, I'm happy they did well for themselves. As for me, I'd much rather invest some $$ in things I know like guns, ammo and other items that might help my family through hard times. Why should I take away the advantage of my investment for your sake? Do you have ONE good reason? JUST ONE???? I'm all ears.... smirk

It's called MARKET PRICE and if you didn't prepare then the problem is yours. Had you prepared you would have no problem. Enjoy.

TXpitdog - as much as it pains you - ammo is a commodity. It's no different that gold, grain, etc. If you want to buy low and sell low - be my guest. As a mstter of fact, I'd like to see just exactly what YOU have to offer other than contempt for someone with some foresight. I didn't invest in gold because I thought it wasn't a good investment and I was WRONG. You don't see me crying about how much someone wants to sell an ounce of gold for though. On the contrary, I'm happy they did well for themselves. As for me, I'd much rather invest some $$ in things I know like guns, ammo and other items that might help my family through hard times. Why should I take away the advantage of my investment for your sake? Do you have ONE good reason? JUST ONE???? I'm all ears.... smirk

His position is indefensible, of course he has no cogent reply.
I cant understand how some of these guys think that we owe it to them to sale what we bought with our money and saved for our selfs. Come on, really, I bet they wouldnt do the same if the shoes were on the other foot. They can say they would but when it really comes down to it, they cant talk the talk but cant walk the walk. If they didnt learn from 4 years ago what happen then they will never learn
Oh Forgot to add I did somemore hoarding tonight with 6 550 packs of Federal bulk packs form Wal Mart, I will offer this up for sale if anyone wants it.
for how much?
Originally Posted by bluesman
My gun shop/gunsmith here in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvaniua is selling .22 LR 500 round boxes for $24.95 - if you want the ammo that goes in the box add another $50.00 - JUST KIDDiNG - Bless their soul. They have refused to jack up prices so they don't have very much stock. I've been buying there for over 50 years, bought my first center fire rifle there when I was 12, and they have always been as busy as they wanted to be. They have kept their customer base for one simple reason, they are honest, stand behind what they sell, and never gouge. (I bought a used rifole fronm them, it was not working properly, the gunsmith worked on it for 3 weeks then declared it unrepairable. They gave me my money back and gaave me a 15% discount on my next purchase.) This how it was done in "the good old days" and if you are lucky you find a shop where it is still done that way today.

Terry

where in pburgh? i am in indiana so its not far for me.

Nope, not a clue. Is this the same gaggle of pencilnecks that was doing all the whining during the last Obama inspired problem or is this a fresh bunch?
I said it before and will say it once more........If you see a problem coming and do nothing to prepare for it then you get no sympathy from this quarter. History repeats itself and if you learned nothing from the last Obama "shortage" then you are destined to keep repeating the aggrivation until such time as you pull your head out of your azz and pay attention.

i hope you description of "pencilnecks" isn't referring to me because i called you a hoarder or whatever it was. i can guarantee you one thing, my blood line will continue on much further than yours ever will. i have a grandfather that is tough aas nails, served in the navy during the korean war. two uncles wounded multiple times in wwII. a father that busted his ass in the coal mines in the 70's and moved onto ironwork when the mines dried up. here i stand a 2nd generation ironworker. proud of my family and my own accomplishments in life. i am the father of 2 and a dedicated husband of 13 years to my highschool sweetheart. unfortunately raising a family with one income these days dosen't allow all of us to buy up all the god damn ammo. guys like me have to put food on the table first and gun hobbies come second. it would just be nice to buy a brick or two whenever i have the extra cash and not have to pay double whenever a few dicks feel the need to empty store shelves because they think ammo factories are all going to shut down.

i am as blue collar as it gets, i work hard for my money and am proud of it. i expect nothing from anyone and want nothing from anyone unless i earn it. as old as you say you are surely you can relate. btw, if the "[bleep] hit the fan" so to speak i can assure you that my family will survive.
it would just be nice to buy a brick or two whenever i have the extra cash

That's exactly what I did so your story line doesn't hold water with me. I haven't purchased any 22lr for a long time and have walked by THOUSANDS of boxes of it since my last purchase. If you REALLY would buy a brick or two whenever you had the extra cash, you wouldn't have to worry about all the "dicks" scrambling to empty the shelves of ammo right now just like I don't have to worry about all the "dicks" scrambling to empty the shelves of ammo right now. Now if the problem is lack of extra cash, that's either a vocational issue or a spending issue - neither of which is anyone's problem but your own!!
Wow! All this bitching over 22 ammo?! Perpetuate the panic why don't ya.
I don't have a dog in this fight, but I can tell you from experience that you are not going to find a nicer guy than Nebraska on the Free Classifieds. He is fair and honest to a fault. If he is riled up, there is probably a good reason for it.
Originally Posted by FlaRick
I don't have a dog in this fight, but I can tell you from experience that you are not going to find a nicer guy than Nebraska on the Free Classifieds. He is fair and honest to a fault. If he is riled up, there is probably a good reason for it.

Wow! Thank you FlaRick......that really means alot - especially right now.

I was out running my dogs with a friend today and this thread came up in our conversation. He told me he agreed with what I was saying and knows I have a good heart but felt that I really didn't need to use the foul language or derogatory comments. That hit me hard and it did because he was right. I'm a passionate guy and very quick to stand up for what I believe in but definitely have a lot to learn in some areas of life. I'm grateful to him for bringing it to my attention and want to say I sincerely apologize for the foul language, derogatory comments and making the issue personal.

I try to be the best guy I can, and believe it or not, I've made a lot of progress in my life but the way I carried myself really didn't show my efforts. I wouldn't let my son/daughter to talk to anyone that way and would be embarrassed to have them see that exchange so the bottom line is that I need to make sure I'm "walking the walk" as a man of integrity and a father. Going forward, I will do my best to demonstrate that commitment - on and off the board.
Don't be too hard on yourself, Nebraska. Its just the internet grin
Posted By: toad Re: 22LR ammo, seen any for sale? - 02/02/13
local gunshow had pretty good supply of .22 ammo, including Stingers. mostly priced about what it was pre-panic. it's comming back.
Oh Forgot to add I did somemore hoarding tonight with 6 550 packs of Federal bulk packs form Wal Mart, I will offer this up for sale if anyone wants it.
Our walmart doesn't have any bulk packs of .22's. Lot's of 45ACP's but no .22's.
Well said. All of us should aspire to these intentions.
I think it's pretty crappy fellas are taking Nebraska up on his offer. I'm sure more than a few have what they need but they'll take advantage of his good nature because they're cheap MF'ers.

This doesn't pertain to the the fellas who could actually use it to shoot right now or those who offered more than he asked. The rest can go [bleep] themselves.

And Gemby, you sell that ammo for whatever you can get. Last I recall, this was a free market country. If people don't like it, they can join the Democratic party and try to change things.
Folks, I know this topic is a little old but I haven�t had time to post in the last few weeks and I have to share my experience. I was one of the people to whom Nebraska sent 22lr ammo. I offered to pay him more than the 15 bucks he was charging and told him to just let me know what to pay. He replied that he saw I had bought a 10/22 for my daughter�s Christmas present and that I wanted to shoot the rifle before I locked it up in wait for December. Because of this, he said the ammo would be a present. I was surprised but told him to include his address and I would send him a check or a box of 9mm Blazer Brass if he wanted, since I was long that ammo. While all this was going on my mother was very ill and in the hospital. As her condition worsened I spent most of my free time with her. Her situation interrupted daily life and I lost track of everything. Well God took her on the fifteenth of February and I didn�t go through my mail until a few days ago, and what did I find? A box from Nebraska containing a brick of 22lr. He included no address and never responded to my offer to pay. While maybe a small gesture in the grand scheme of life, his kindness really hit me hard. After three really rough weeks and the loss of my mother, my day was brightened by the kindness of a stranger. Nebraska, I can�t thank you enough. In one of your posts you apologized for some of your behavior and committed to improving as a father. I promise you, your kids would be very proud of your kindness and the effect it had on a stranger. Nebraska you�re one of the best people I�ve ever dealt with on the internet. Thank you so much. - tnscouter
Posted By: byc Re: 22LR ammo, seen any for sale? - 02/24/13
Really sorry for your loss but Heaven's gain tnscouter. Your story is inspiring and one that everyone should take the time to read. Good peeps all around us!

Outstanding gesture Nebraska. You're the reason the stars smile at night.

Godspeed to all.
byc - Thanks for the nice comments. She was a good mother and an even better grandmother. She will be missed. As far as Nebraska. He is top drawer in my book.
© 24hourcampfire