Home
Up for sale is a custom Remington Model 7 in 260 Rem. Rifle was built by PacNor with one of their custom barrels. Original owner said Pacnor "worked over" the action when they built it. Barrel is 21.25" from action to muzzle, muzzle measures 0.675 which is close to a #4. Shot the 140 SST as well as the 123 amax well so its twisted for the heavy as well as light bullets. HS Precision (or B&C, not sure) stock is pillar bedded, not original to this rifle, and there are very small gaps just ahead of the recoil lug. Recently had trigger job done by renowned gunsmith Palazzo. Original owner put less than 250 rounds through it. I've probably put 50 through it. So around 300 round count. Scope base included.
$999 shipped. Trade interests - other accurate rifles, bolt or semi; VQ in 17hmr or 22wmr, Cooper or Sako varmint type rifles, or ? Bipod not included.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Last time out, my last four rounds went into 0.99" at 200 yards. 42gr IMR4350 with 140gr Hornady SST
[Linked Image]
Weighs just over 7 lbs with scope base/without bipod.
Gotta love it when a man takes a rifle pic on the wifes stove..........bump for a helluva rifle!!!
Originally Posted by rahtreelimbs
Gotta love it when a man takes a rifle pic on the wifes stove..........bump for a helluva rifle!!!

Is this better?
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by slm9s
Originally Posted by rahtreelimbs

Is this better?
[Linked Image]

What rifle???

I am more interested in whats under the bikini top !!!
much better..lol
slm9s is truly a blessed man!
btt
Brilliant marketing sir!
Originally Posted by SteveO1911
Brilliant marketing sir!

Yes they come in handy! smile
how much for the pair?
Thought I was on the 223 AI thread for a second.
Originally Posted by CRS
Thought I was on the 223 AI thread for a second.

I don't think that dog's ever gonna stop chasing his tail!

DMc
that rifle must be camoflauged or somthing as all I could see were butterflies flyin around.
Send her my way. I got a shop full of crap to put on Craigs List. smile
Originally Posted by Launchingrounds

Be ye warned, she ain't cheap!

Originally Posted by slm9s
Originally Posted by Launchingrounds

Be ye warned, she ain't cheap!

No doubt. Never met one that was!
Nice rifle and nicer wife!

Where is the balance point of the rifle?
Just under the left nip...
Originally Posted by gehrm

Where is the balance point of the rifle?

Just toward the muzzle from the front action screw, directly underneath the front edge of the action.
What stove is that? Seriously
Stove is a Wolf
btt
Sold
© 24hourcampfire