Home
I'm selling my MacPac Remu 65L backpack. It's a size 3, and IIRC, should fit approx 17" to 19" torso. It is in excellent condition. Pack is about 3.5 years old. No issues, though my daughter wrote "Dad" in marker on one of the straps; it could easily be covered by a small patch or fabric.

The Remu is a rucksack style pack and is made out of MacPac's own fabric which is incredibly tough but relatively light. It doesn't have miles of zippers to break and all kinds of pckets to get hung up. MacPac is a pack manufacturer from New Zealand and makes great stuff! I'm only selling because my wife's back issues will prevent us from backpacking in the future.

Shipping won't be cheap, so I'm asking $90 shipped to your door. I can do Paypal (Gift or you pay the fees) or a USPS money order.

I can't emphasize enough that this isn't your typical sporting goods store pack. The buyer will be happy with this back pack.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt246/Ziaduck/Macpac%20Rimu/MacPacRimu005.jpg[/img]
If that was the next size up I'd be all over it!
Looks like an awesome pack and from a few minutes of research you are offering it at a very generous price.
Good luck and free bump!
Thanks, WFR, you're right on both counts. It's the real deal in a market flooded with imported asian junk. There are still some great pack makers (even some who use overseas factories), but most folks aren't familiar with Macpac. Whether you buy mine or not, they are certainly worth a look if you're in the market.
Wow, very nice and priced right!

I just bought WFR's fine Osprey for the wife, but this pack is a gem.
I'll check around to see if anyone I know needs one.
Bump. I think I was only able to use this pack a couple of times.
Up again.
Been out of town, so I let this sleep. Back up!

Any offers?
Again.
Need to free up some space, shoot me an offer.
© 24hourcampfire