Home
Whatever happened to the dude who would sell guns on here and put pics of his smokin hot wife in a bikini? With all the whining and bickering on here lately, I would be happy to see another one of his posts.
That would be Clay.
hate I was never around for that. smile
Originally Posted by 257heaven
That would be Clay.

Yep thats him, he should sell something again smile
TFF!

TTT for Clay!
is this her?

[Linked Image]
No. Keep trying........
I remember that guy. It was me and she still looks good 47 years later.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by djones
is this her?

[Linked Image]

That could be her but I might need a bigger shot to verify
HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY
I can see this thread going into the 100's!
Even if it doesn't slow down the bitching it might be worth the entertainment factor!
Originally Posted by kend
I remember that guy. It was me and she still looks good 47 years later.
[Linked Image]

Good man
I hate to clutter up your thread in the Classifieds but I'd like to help.

Are any of these who you're looking for?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab255/nsaqam/hottiesholding5_zpsd6ceff35.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab255/nsaqam/hottiesholding6_zpsfa5ed761.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab255/nsaqam/hottiesholding7_zps8305e3a5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab255/nsaqam/hottiesholding8_zps0e98a325.jpg[/img]
Guess I should contribute

Attached picture 81865861.jpg
Nice contribution!

I like that she's a bit thicker than some of the skeletal broads we see here from time to time.
There you go. No clicking involved.

[Linked Image]
is this her?

[Linked Image]

Looks like her sister..........
Ill take one of each please!!!!!
Originally Posted by cathunter
Ill take one of each please!!!!!

That blonde Russian chick looks a bit strict to me.

Strict can be good now and then!
My lil' sweetie...........

[Linked Image]
Nice
Needed a warning before that one...
Yep. She's a stunner........
Originally Posted by 2muchgun

[Linked Image]

I threw up, thanks
that's wrong
This sure is a good post
Ken pic #3 Hubba Hubba
I suppose I'll make a contribution...

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by boatboy
This sure is a good post
Ken pic #3 Hubba Hubba

Like those Asian chicks huh Hank?
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Now that is FUGLY!
If my dog had a face like that, I'd shave it's butt and teach it to walk backwards!!!!!!
WOOF!
Originally Posted by kenai
Whatever happened to the dude who would sell guns on here and put pics of his smokin hot wife in a bikini? With all the whining and bickering on here lately, I would be happy to see another one of his posts.

I heard he divorced and re-married...

New wife... eek

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by GeoW
Needed a warning before that one...

no kiddin'

I just had dinner......
Originally Posted by luv2safari

I heard he divorced and re-married...

New wife... eek

[Linked Image]

He's a lucky man
[Linked Image]

Nice....thanks for posting!
Clay's ads worked, sold me a gun....yep the famous "pool pics"

[Linked Image]

More like a beached whale ! laugh
For you Glock fans.

http://blip.tv/eyehandy/how-to-field-strip-and-clean-a-glock-with-ashley-5484432
I'm at work...spittin' up laughing! People are giving me weird looks. I don't dare show 'em.
Originally Posted by nsaqam
This sure is a good post
Ken pic #3 Hubba Hubba

Like those Asian chicks huh Hank?

I kinda like them all, but I never really got past the wife beater and chest Hell I thought she was Irish

Hank
nothing better than thighs,big guns and some ass....

[Linked Image]

Prolly Bricktop's main squeeze. laugh
Originally Posted by Hammer47

[Linked Image]

Prolly Bricktop's main squeeze. laugh

This was my first thought as well! Funny ...... You bet.
I guess I will add something!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I love how she's dipping cleaning brushes directly into the solvent jar, cleaning the gun, and then removing the solvent laden brush all bare handed. I guess it wouldn't be the same "eyehandy" with Nitrex gloves. lol.

Eric
I remember the one of her holding the S&W Box. Lawd have Mercy laugh
God hates me!

[Linked Image]

She could conceal carry a bazooka....YUCK
The climate here certainly has changed .....

[Linked Image]

That ass looks like 2 Volkswagons trying to pass eachother
let's go tactical

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Pour on the hydrogen peroxide and look for the bubbles.
I prefer naked blonde chicks with "bigguns" laugh blush

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Hot.

grin
This is a change of pace!!

hi

It has never been clearer to me that the audience here on the 'Fire has gone through a drastic transition.

I don't mind the discussion or the walk down memory lane to the time of "Pool Pics" ads. Those were fun times and we all enjoyed the ads - including my wife and I.

I posted those pics attached to want to sell ads and realize they are out there on the net for all to see - that's why her face is never shown. And I also realize you can easily save them to your computer and view them at will - again, not a big deal if that's what you choose to do.

But Since I am still an active member of this forum, have been around a long time, and was identified by several senior members in this very thread, didn't you think it might be prudent to contact me before posting the pics of my wife in a bikini on this forum beforehand?

I understand the forum has added lots of new members here over the years and readily accept that. But there was a time when we all shared a genuine commodore here on 24HCF that was admirable and commendable. It still appears from time-to-time when you see a member donate a bow, or rifle, or gear to a youngster or someone in need.

We also shared a common respect for one another that, on occasion, appears to have been forgotten or left along the path somewhere.

I would appreciate a show of discretion by allowing me to post pics of my wife personally and kindly removing the pic you have posted while the edit function is still available to you.

Clay
Posted By: muleshoe Re: JBO69 - 03/01/13
Interesting twist.

This is one of the many potential problems with posting pictures over the internet. They are out there for whoever to use, for whatever purpose they see fit, whenever they please.

Kinda like trying to put toothpaste back in the tube.
Posted By: Clay Re: JBO69 - 03/01/13
Muleshoe, there is no twist - read my comments carefully.

I knew what I was doing when the pics were posted. And if he decides not to edit the post & remove the pics, so be it.

The pics were all in good taste, didn't show anything that isn't shown on family TV programs, and were enjoyed by all viewing ads here at that time on the 'Fire.

But common courtesy and respect for one another is a trait that seems to have been lost along the way here occasionally. And, given the climate here of late, I'm not expecting to see a sudden cultural shift phenomenon occur.

But it would be refreshing to see a little bit trickle back in from time to time.
Posted By: wageslave Re: JBO69 - 03/01/13
Rut Ro.
Which one was she?
I haven't seen them.
I reposted the large-assed black girl on the BTE.
I can take it down, if needed.
Posted By: muleshoe Re: JBO69 - 03/01/13
Originally Posted by Clay
But common courtesy and respect for one another is a trait that seems to have been lost along the way here occasionally. And, given the climate here of late, I'm not expecting to see a sudden cultural shift phenomenon occur.

Of this I agree.

This may of been him but I don't believe he survived this sit down

[img:center][Linked Image]
Clay,
When you use your wife in this manner to help draw attention to your for sale ads, I would think you've already lost the battle.
Posted By: sactoller Re: JBO69 - 03/01/13
Originally Posted by muleshoe

Of this I agree.

+ 1
Originally Posted by nathanial

[Linked Image]

I threw up, thanks
that one goes with "brickhead"
Posted By: CostaMan Re: JBO69 - 03/01/13
so you whore out your wife's rack to hock your crap Remmy rifles on the innawebs and get pissy when people right+save the pics?? crazy
Posted By: nsaqam Re: JBO69 - 03/01/13
I pulled all the pics I posted right off of Google Images. If any of them offend in any way I'll happily take them down.

That said, the pics on Images have likely been viewed innumerable times by myriad miscreants such as myself. They would seem to be fair game.

Lastly, I'd not have known the pics Clay is referring to were of his wife had he not told us so. I too have a beautiful wife but I've never posted her pic in a public forum for any purpose at all. Maybe that was the first mistake if indeed a mistake has been made.
Posted By: boatboy Re: JBO69 - 03/01/13
Originally Posted by lilderrick
so you whore out your wife's rack to hock your crap Remmy rifles on the innawebs and get pissy when people right+save the pics?? crazy

wow thats rough
hope you never have a second thought and in a classy way ask to let something die and are treated that way
I think thats what some mean by a change here on the fire
maybe that comes after 30 posts
Hank
Never had a chance
Posted By: nsaqam Re: JBO69 - 03/01/13

wow thats rough
hope you never have a second thought and in a classy way ask to let something die and are treated that way
Hank

+100000
Posted By: 257heaven Re: JBO69 - 03/01/13

wow thats rough
Hank

+100000

Yep. Lil'dick needs to mind his manners before he's put up to be on the receiving end of a bitchslap session.
Posted By: deerhunter5555 Re: JBO69 - 03/01/13
This post is directed specifically at JBO69 but the content applies to all of us here on 24HCF.

It has never been clearer to me that the audience here on the 'Fire has gone through a drastic transition.

I don't mind the discussion or the walk down memory lane to the time of "Pool Pics" ads. Those were fun times and we all enjoyed the ads - including my wife and I.

I posted those pics attached to want to sell ads and realize they are out there on the net for all to see - that's why her face is never shown. And I also realize you can easily save them to your computer and view them at will - again, not a big deal if that's what you choose to do.

But Since I am still an active member of this forum, have been around a long time, and was identified by several senior members in this very thread, didn't you think it might be prudent to contact me before posting the pics of my wife in a bikini on this forum beforehand?

I understand the forum has added lots of new members here over the years and readily accept that. But there was a time when we all shared a genuine commodore here on 24HCF that was admirable and commendable. It still appears from time-to-time when you see a member donate a bow, or rifle, or gear to a youngster or someone in need.

We also shared a common respect for one another that, on occasion, appears to have been forgotten or left along the path somewhere.

I would appreciate a show of discretion by allowing me to post pics of my wife personally and kindly removing the pic you have posted while the edit function is still available to you.

Clay

I followed your example and from time to time had the wife help me peddle an item or two here on the Fire...
Hell, you and I have laughed and joked about it several times in the past Clay. I couldn't agree with you more on the respect thing. You are a good man and I always want to show the guys here respect.
Posted By: slumlord Re: JBO69 - 03/01/13
Originally Posted by 257heaven

wow thats rough
Hank

+100000

Yep. Lil'dick needs to mind his manners before he's put up to be on the receiving end of a bitchslap session.
Funny, though I agree, I would add that lit'l derrick is a PRICK.

but he's not the one that posted the pictures of the guy's wife without permission.

You guys giving that feller (JBO69) a free pass in all this?

Raking out Derrick for his particular 'colorful' description of what took place.
Posted By: CrowRifle Re: JBO69 - 03/01/13
You put a pic like that out in the public domain then you are an idiot. Period. Good taste, poor taste, second thoughts be damned. Straight up idiot.

And the funny thing is Facebook is loaded with such images to do with what ever they will. Anything you post there is their property.
Posted By: Jahrs Re: JBO69 - 03/01/13

Didn't sound pissy to me at all. Sounded like he was asking with respect and humility. As nice as they are, I hope JBO takes it down.
Posted By: 2muchgun Re: JBO69 - 03/01/13

wow thats rough
Hank

+100000

I agree with every bit of this. Except Remmy rifles being crappy. And I wouldn't use the term "pissy".

Truth is, I have NO clue which pics are of Clay's wife. Or shall we say Clay's wife's body parts (given no facial shots).

The fact that there are no facial shots, leads me to believe that Clay fully realized the potential of the pics being photo-shopped.

That said, if it were me, I would delete/edit simply because HE ASKED me to, and nothing more. He is being respectful about it, and whether you feel he is right or wrong, that respect should be reciprocated IMO........
Posted By: 12344mag Re: JBO69 - 03/01/13
I too have a beautiful wife but I've never posted her pic in a public forum for any purpose at all. Maybe that was the first mistake if indeed a mistake has been made.

That's because your selfish! grin
Posted By: RDW Re: JBO69 - 03/01/13
If anyone posts it on the internet, expect it to circulate in seconds and be downloaded for personal use later...if a person does not want it circulated don't post it.
wow

i'm betting 10 pages
I need to hang out in the classifieds more often apparently
Posted By: rattler Re: JBO69 - 03/01/13
Originally Posted by jahrs

Didn't sound pissy to me at all. Sounded like he was asking with respect and humility. As nice as they are, I hope JBO takes it down.

thats the way i read it.....not pissy at all, just stated his case respectfully.....
Posted By: fat_daddy Re: JBO69 - 03/01/13
Originally Posted by Boococky
laugh
Posted By: lubbockdave Re: JBO69 - 03/01/13
Awesome!!!
Originally Posted by Boococky
you might get a blister on your palm
hell with clays old lady.....i have been checking the thread out for the other pics! more pics
Clay,

If you want to save the "offending" pics for yourself, wouldn't it work to move the pics to another host site, like imageshack, and then delete the pics on your photobucket account?

Guys this has gone far enough. I know heaven is too much of a gentleman to say anything, but he really doesn't like y'all posting pics of his main squeeze.

[Linked Image]
HEY! That is my main squeeze! Kindly remove the other man's tattoo from her a$$..........
You must be mistaken. I recognize that backyard as 257's. She's been helping him bust out concrete with those heels.
You must be mistaken. I recognize that backyard as 257's. She's been helping him bust out concrete with those heels.

There is so much wrong with that....
Originally Posted by Swamplord
I prefer naked blonde chicks with "bigguns" laugh blush

[Linked Image]

Just to bring things back down.
Anybody who pimps his wife out just to sell something aint right in the head and has zero right to complain when someone else decides to exploit his wife. Bad decision on your part
Originally Posted by aalf
Clay,

If you want to save the "offending" pics for yourself, wouldn't it work to move the pics to another host site, like imageshack, and then delete the pics on your photobucket account?

Not if somebody already saved the image to their computer.

Travis
Aight. Can we get back to the half naked women holding guns... I've heard it and it's true: The longer we are married to women the more we start to bitch like them!

The larue pics are nice!!!

Tactical is good too! Back to the task at hand
Originally Posted by Coach_W
Aight. Can we get back to the half naked women holding guns... I've heard it and it's true: The longer we are married to women the more we start to bitch like them!

The larue pics are nice!!!

Tactical is good too! Back to the task at hand

What he said
I didn't see a guys wife, I saw a nice rack....

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Just rub in a little lotion and she's as good as new.

Get some today.

[Linked Image]
I can definitely see which picture is liked the best as it keeps coming to the top all the time. Thunder thys!!!!!!!
Having the flu real Bad! This made my Day! A good laugh.Enough Pics of Boxcar...lets move on to better sights!
FM.

As usual.
Cary on..
[Linked Image]
Mathman won't find any airbrush mistakes on this one.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by aalf
Clay,

Not if somebody already saved the image to their computer.

Travis
Like I already did.
Originally Posted by wageslave
[Linked Image]

ooh nice Ms Red Star Arms...wait that's my wife...well maybe not.
I'm moving to Idaho to find those two.

Damn K..... cry
Glad to see this thread back on track. smile
on track...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Has nothing to do with classifieds, but this Buds To you, Mr. Hot Chicks With Guns Poster! I think I want to go to warwth the tactical girls!
Originally Posted by wageslave

[Linked Image]

Hot.
SHANKSTER is this you?

grin
ttt
Yes.

Who's he?
I get pics texted to my phone almost on a daily basis, most are pro-gun messages, the majority are anti-communist (obuma) in nature, some I can't post here for obvious reasons,

Then I get a lot of gun pics like these !!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Thanks for sharing the wealth!
Probably not what is expected to be posted, but I think I'm a pretty lucky guy! Four foot, 11 inches of pure dynamite here boys.
Loves the Steelers, supports my hunting addictions, and loves to night catfish. I couldn't wish for better!

[Linked Image]
Steelcity, thumbs up on the small packages. Mines a half inch taller.

Too bad about the Steelers though grin
Guess I should contribute

Very nice kenai. feel free to share more. wink
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: JBO69 - 03/03/13
Originally Posted by RDW
If anyone posts it on the internet, expect it to circulate in seconds and be downloaded for personal use later...if a person does not want it circulated don't post it.

I've seen a lot of our chit (pictures/images) by just doing google searches. Ran across pics of your targets, mine and others here plus pics of my damn rifles out there in space (world wide web)...Hard to stop it once you hit that send button..... blush mad...Just something for us to remember when we post things like this...
Posted By: 10ring1 Re: JBO69 - 03/03/13
+1 for Clay. Great guy to deal with and he had good deals and good stuff. I bought a 10/22 mag stock off of him in excellent shape for a good price with no pics involved. Great guy to deal with and his wishes should be respected. Thanks again Clay
Posted By: 160user Re: JBO69 - 03/03/13
It's threads like this that make life worth living!
Originally Posted by SteelCityArcher
Probably not what is expected to be posted, but I think I'm a pretty lucky guy! Four foot, 11 inches of pure dynamite here boys.
Loves the Steelers, supports my hunting addictions, and loves to night catfish. I couldn't wish for better!

[Linked Image]
Jeez, you had me convinced until you said "loves the Steelers!" That woman needs to seriously upgrade her selections!
Why was this hiding on page 7?
that snow man gives me the creeps !!
Originally Posted by splattermatic

Yep.
Originally Posted by splattermatic

Not as bad as the super fat chick does.
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
[Linked Image]

yep....keep shooting honey.
Fantasy Safari & here's my guide

[Linked Image]
Think I'm in for that trip. Looks like my kinda guide
15 minutes and it's still there. How long can it last?
I'll take it! PM me with payment details.
Originally Posted by fellas2
I'll take it! PM me with payment details.

Yes ,more of the fantasy,we can't afford it!!
Originally Posted by VinceM

[Linked Image]

She carries those doubles well..
Thread killer!!!
Originally Posted by 444Matt
Thread killer!!!

Thread maker!!
Won't last. Nudity is one of the only things banned on this site. Rick lets us get away with a ton, but nudity is over his limits.
Originally Posted by 444Matt
Won't last. Nudity is one of the only things banned on this site. Rick lets us get away with a ton, but nudity is over his limits.

Yea. Looks like bare beaver to me. I've already got it saved.
looks like art to me :P)
It was nice while it lasted
Hi guys, sorry to be late to the party. Yup, me-thinks Clay was the guy, but my wifey had some quite gooooood pics up, based on the number of Pm's I got requesting additional pics and general compliments. Whilst I would normally re-post them, we have both been very headlong/headstrong into the bible lately, so I guess that ain't the best way to show her off.

She is STILL smokin' hot though....................
Originally Posted by VinceM

[Linked Image]

You fellas into some funky scheit....
Redirected..............

[Linked Image]

Thats clean....
Originally Posted by SLM

[Linked Image]

Airbrush hell! This is what it would take to smooth that out:

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by iambrb
Hi guys, sorry to be late to the party. Yup, me-thinks Clay was the guy, but my wifey had some quite gooooood pics up, based on the number of Pm's I got requesting additional pics and general compliments. Whilst I would normally re-post them, we have both been very headlong/headstrong into the bible lately, so I guess that ain't the best way to show her off.

Bible's all about sharing. grin
Let's go back to the first page!

You fellas into some funky scheit.... [/quote]

you late to the party
No, window licker, I've been here...
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by SLM

[Linked Image]

Airbrush hell! This is what it would take to smooth that out:

[Linked Image]

Oh come on, you're lovin' it. grin

[Linked Image]

Poor high heels! That's shoe abuse!
Originally Posted by iambrb

Don't know about Clay's wife but when I saw this thread yours came to mind. Your a lucky man...
Lester, remember one thing. We shall not covet thy campfire members wife in bikini pictures. I will, however, nominate CFVA's wife to be in the running for best looking woman in the classifieds. Dang, I should have bought that 338 too grin
I know I'm just saying... grin
Posted By: JSTUART Re: JBO69 - 03/05/13

You are not a nice fellow...are you.
Posted By: 160user Re: JBO69 - 03/06/13
Some great pictures and some that scared the snot out of me.
© 24hourcampfire