Home
Remington 700 Titanium Short action 7mm-08 with 22 in barrel. It is sitting inside a upgraded Brown Precision Stock
Has a lightweight shroud/pin combo, Also has a lightweight aluminum trigger guard, and Rifle basix trigger.Weight is 5 lbs. 2 oz with Talley lightweights will come with 1 in Med rings. Scope mounting holes were out of alingment from factory and had to be professionally redrilled. When their is a scope mounted you can't see the extra holes overall the rifle is in excellent condition but want to make sure this is noted. Prevoius owner says it shot 120 gr Boat tails extremely well. Im asking $1475.00 shipped or best offer.

Attached picture ti 1.JPG
Attached picture ti 2.JPG
Attached picture ti 4.JPG
Attached picture ti 5.JPG
Attached picture ti 6.JPG
This one won't last very long. Nice stick!
Any chance the Kahles on it is for sale? Either way heres a free ride to the top.....
Yep ill offer the kahles 2x7 Tds to buyer for $500
What firing pin assembly is that?
I'm not sure of brand I didn't do the mod .
-
Do you need a Sako 75 300WSM in a McMillan?
Colts, Winchester Pre 64s, Or Kahles Optics is about all I need in trades. And of course lightweight rigs.
This gun is only being sold due to buying a few pre 64 this week my fav.
Man, I'm shocked it has lasted the evening...5lbs 2oz of pure goodness.
Bolt is on the wrong side for me.
Originally Posted by broomd
Man, I'm shocked it has lasted the evening...5lbs 2oz of pure goodness.
Bolt is on the wrong side for me.

I'm with you.
Thanks for the bumps fellas. Im also in the market for A leica 62 spotting scope angled.
Can I get pics of the carnage? Who "fixed" the scope base alignment with extra holes?
Oh my.....I wish I had the scratch! Great seller...right caliber...how could you go wrong?
Do you need a Winchester model 70 SS Classic .375 H&H? Bedded, 20" barrel, sights, Talley QD rings, and Leupold 1.5-5x20 w/30mm tube illuminated ret.
IT&D fixed the scope alignment issues. Smith at Accurate Tool and Manufacturing sorted out the bottom.
All PMS replied to....Still available.
$1400 shipped.
I'm amazed this rifle is still available. Free ride to the top.
pm sent
I like that....a lot!
Originally Posted by Slidellkid
I like that....a lot!

Buy it!
No longer available......SPF
congrats,
© 24hourcampfire