Home
Gauging interest here. I picked this up in a trade a few months back and have not touched it since. I am the third owner. The second owner told me that the first owner said he put 12 rounds through it. Second owner says he never shot it. I have never shot it. I confirmed with Remington via the serial # that this was built in 1986 as that year's classic. It does have a few safe dings but nothing through the finish. I will get pics up before this weekend. I am not home right now. I'd like to see $765 shipped. PM with questions
Would consider trades for quality 1911. Can add cash for right trade. Stainless preferred and S&W, Kimber and Sig Sauer would catch my interest best. Cash works, too!
Up
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Here are a couple pics.
monday morning bump
bump
Bump for a beauty! Hope it sells quick!
Originally Posted by GuideGun
Bump for a beauty! Hope it sells quick!

It really is a great looking gun. Almost too pretty to hunt with! Almost.
Might also take a heavy barrel, laminate stock 17 hmr as partial trade. Savage preferred.
UP
bump
Bump
Barrel Length??????
Barrel length would be 24 inches, I have one. Once you own one it is unlikely you will hunt with anything else. Bump for a fine rifle.
Ah crap.....................

Thinking..............

Thinking..............
Originally Posted by Grunt_0351
Ah crap.....................

Thinking..............

Thinking..............

Don't think Mike. It's a blend of the big 7 you want with less recoil. The 264 Win Mag would be the ULTIMATE NEBRASKA BLASTER!
From the photo, it looks like it could be a 26". Hard to tell from photo distorsions.

So, is it a 24" or a 26"?

DF
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
From the photo, it looks like it could be a 26". Hard to tell from photo distorsions.

So, is it a 24" or a 26"?

DF

Looks 26" here too.. I wonder if you could look up the Classic on Remington and get the specs?
OP should come back with actual measurement.

Will wait on that.

DF
PM Sent.....
I have never seen a classic with 26" tube personally.
Hard to tell from photo. I'd want 26" in a .264WM.

DF
It's a 24" according to Remington.
It is a measured 24 inches, but it does look long in photos
PM sent
PM not responded to, is rifle still available?
Rifle is sold, pending payment
Someone got an awesome rifle. I hope they get into some muley's or something with it!
© 24hourcampfire