Home
Selling because I have a 3 1/2 year old daughter who was recently diagnosed with leukemia (ALL) and we are trying to offset traveling/lodging costs to stay near the hospital.

Pac-Nor barreled super match 24" upper afixed to a RRA upper, w/BCG, tac latch, YHM rifle length rail, YHM bipod adapter, YHM riser, and KAC rail covers (scope and rings also for sale)

Loves the 69 SMK... (.3XX group @ 100yrds) but also the 52gr Berger Match (.3XX group @100yrds)

asking $850 shipped to your with delivery confirmation

If interested I also have several other high powered optics (Zeiss/Sightron/Burris/Trijicon)

[Linked Image]
barrel twist rate ?
Sorry to hear about your daughter.
This is a deal and I wish you the best of luck. I'd damn sure do whatever I needed to do for my kids in the same situation. GOD BLESS.
Sorry to hear about your daughter. Prayers will be sent your way as she fights through it.

Good luck with everything and the sell.
I will take this sir. Sorry to hear about your daughter.
I'll be the backup in case the deal doesn't go through.

Sincerely sorry to hear of what you and your family have to go through. Our best to you and your family.
wow you all are awesome... I've had a lot of requests about the remaining scopes so here is what I have:

Scopes:
Conquest 6.5-20x50 w/plex refurb, 1" tube, w/scope covers; $685
2xSightron SIII 6-24x50 w/target dot, 30mm tube, sunshade; $675
Trijicon 5-20x50 w/illuminated mildot, 30mm tube, w/scope covers; $850
Burris 6.5-20x50 w/ballistic plex, 1" tube $330
Leupold Scout FX-II 2.5x28mm, w/plex, 1" tube w/custom target turrets $300
If you are coming to houston for MD anderson look me up. I will see if we can help offset some of your expenses like food etc...
many thanks for offer... we are in the Pacific NW and go to doernbechers children's hospital.

If you are interested in our story, my wife has created the following:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/oursavannahgrace

If you are inclined to make a donation, for now I would ask that you PM me and I will provide a mailing address until we establish a trust for Savannah.

[Linked Image]
Prayers going out for your daughter and thank you for your service.
Whats your PP account... I'll donate to the lodging fund.

Never mind, found it on the page.

I just donated $20. Who can/will match me?
I matched you and raised you $5 to $25. Come on guys you really want to talk about gouging and helping out our fellow shooters. Here is a guy that protects our rights. Put your money where your mouth is!!!! DONATE
Whether he likes it or not, the OP has a Paypal account linked to his e-mail address. Lodging fund donation sent.

Our best to you and your family.
When you go to pay your donation says for his daughter. Has her name in the donation box. Nad1967 God bless your and your family. Hope your daughter does well with her treatments. Thank you for your service. Del
Dan the money order is going out today. I am sending you an even $900 for the upper. No arguments! Many prayers for your daughter and thank you for your service.
Guys keep this at the top and help this family out.
Probably get a better response if someone simply posted the PP address. I went to the story, but would rather donate to the family directly than to CaringBridge.
ttt - Sent my donation.
Guys, It's what the family has set up. I am sure that they have a lot on thier plate and sending it through caringbridge is most likely easier for them. If it was not how they choose to do it i am sure he would have posted his paypal account. Please don't let this be a excuse to not giving to them.
Good morning Dan

My family will be praying for Savannah.

My Brothers son was dianosed at 9 years old and I had dinner with them Sat. night
he is 16 now and living a pretty normal life and has a great future. It was a tough battle and had a relapse and bone marrow transplant but in the end he is great.

Smart and well rounded young man.

Also thank you for your service to our country.

May the Lord Bless you and your family.

PLease post a place we can send a card

Thank you very much gentlemen. The blessing you guys are pouring out on this family is inspiring and comforting. God continues to open doors when we are challenged most. My faith in him has never been so strong, but not because I turn to him in fear but because I know I can turn to him for love and comfort so I can in-turn guide my family.

If you are inclined to make a donation, for now I would ask that you PM me and I will provide a mailing address until we establish a trust for Savannah.

Mine is on the way. Hope you get many, many more!
Cal
bump to the top.
Who Else
PM and prayers sent!
you guys are awesome... I just setup Savannah's medical donation account at a local bank and am linking paypal to that account. I apprecaite all the prayers and donations to her. Thank you folks.
Hotels ain't cheap. And that's about the cheapest thing about medical treatment. Come on guys.......keep up the good work

TTT, sent - wish I could give more. Thank you for your service and my prayers are with you!
We have a thread now that Rick has made into a sticky. Here is the link:

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/7567695#Post7567695

And we can keep this one up as well so more will see.

I don't got a lot, but I'd be happy to contribute to something like this..... let me know where to send some dough.
Thanks Tanner. PM sent.
God Bless your family, you are all in our prayers. PM Sent T.S.
Thank you for your service to our country Dan, and tell that little girl she is one tough little lady for battling hard!
Thank you gents... I am going to post some scopes for sale tomorrow to see if I can clear some more cash. Stay tuned and GOD BLESS YOU all for prayers and donations. GOD IS GREAT!

I just saw this, I'm sorry to hear about your daughter.
I will be praying for your baby girl.

I will be talking with my wife tonight about a gift.
Dan,

I just saw this and wish you the best, along with a paypal contribution.

I have been blessed with four healthy children and really appreciate your service to our country.

It's the least that I can do.

Good luck to you and your's.

Most humbly.

donsm70
pm sent
Dan, first of all and most importantly, my prayers are with your daughter and you family.
Also thank you for your service to our country!
Donation sent through link on Caring Bridge.
My little girl is praying for your little girl.

It's tough to bump that sticky back to the top.

Things like this make me feel like I have the edge when my wife and I get into the pintrest versus 24hcf discussion.
Started the same thing here guys.

http://noslerreloading.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=23856&p=232829#p232829
My family is and will be praying for your daughter and for you.

God bless and keep you...

John
Originally Posted by nad1967
many thanks for offer... we are in the Pacific NW and go to doernbechers children's hospital.

If you are interested in our story, my wife has created the following:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/oursavannahgrace

[Linked Image]

She is so beautiful, Thoughts and prayers to your family.
FOTIS, I'll take the .338 wm 3 pc. die set. Let me know via PM please. Thanks and my prayers are said for Savanna and family.
SITREP?
© 24hourcampfire