Home
For sale: Weatherby Vanguard (original, not Series 2) in .308 Win with Boyd�s Walnut stock, Fleur de Lis checkering. 24� sporter barrel. Standard Leupold bases/rings. Comes with original black synthetic stock as well. $450 shipped to FFL.

About 500 rounds down the barrel. Very accurate. Has been hunted and the stock has hunting/handling marks. In terms of metal wear there is a scratch on top of the barrel in front of the scope bell. There is also a ding on the floorplate. Nothing major and no way the barrel scratch will show up in photos.

The stock is a Boyd�s Walnut stock with Fleur de Lis checkering and a standard Boyd�s thin rubber recoil pad. I free-floated the barrel by sanding out the barrel channel and removing the forend pressure point- it was then resealed. Barrel free-floats quite well. Stock has not been bedded and could probably benefit from it. I will include the Limbsaver pad that I ground down with a Dremel if desired for free.

Bases/rings are Leupold standard bases and medium height, 1� rings

The trigger is factory and breaks at about 3-4lbs (guessing). Pretty good factory trigger.

An �I�ll take it� here trumps PMs. Goes to your FFL from an individual. FFL to FFL is more $$. FTF in Western WA is fine and I�ll knock a few bucks off shipping.

Will take pics tonight after work and update post.

Have some brass, dies and bullets too if buyer is interested we can work out something.
ANDDDDDD.....

Pics bump. My computer hates photobucket but I can at least get this far:

http://s1248.photobucket.com/user/bigfish9684/library/?page=1

And I didn't say earlier but I will ship it in a hard case, duh!
$430 shipped
^
Tag
SPF to John Boy
#2 ill take it if it don,t sale
© 24hourcampfire