Home
Really nice condition, only the slightest of ringmarks and one scratch of about 1/3 inch, not into the metal. Clear and bright x 100! Just amazing opticaly.

$750 shipped and insured to your door.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Horus H59 reticle? smile
Let me look and see. What will a Horus H59 reticle look like? Not my scope, belongs to the same guy who is selling the VERY high end AR below. I am not in his league financially or as a rifleman/shooter.
OK, this one's reticle looks like a plain 'plex' style except for four additional lines as alternate aiming points below the main crosshair. Looks like additional aiming points for longer distances.
That's a TDS reticle, Mark. I've got about 20 of them and 3 sitting idle right now or I'd snatch it up - that's a great price for that scope and they no longer make the TDS - you can go to Swarovski's website or download their app to your phone and plug in your ballistics to give you exact holdover distances for each of those hashmarks.
That is GOOD to know!

Thanks for the info, hopefully we can move this along soon.

Does your friend want a nylon 66... lol
He might, but most of his rimfires are custom built 10/22's with all of the Volquartsen upgrades.

I don't mind trying him on such if you want to PM a trade/cash idea.
Originally Posted by safariman
Let me look and see. What will a Horus H59 reticle look like? Not my scope, belongs to the same guy who is selling the VERY high end AR below. I am not in his league financially or as a rifleman/shooter.

I was just kidding about the Horus reticle. I was pointing out the reticle wasn't specified.

Agree the TDS kicks ass.
Well, you GOT me. I am quite ignorant on the topic of Teutonic/Germanic glass products.
I wish I had the funds to make something like that happen. I was just messing with you buddy.
Is the scratch near the objecive in the first pic?
Originally Posted by foogle
Is the scratch near the objecive in the first pic?

Yep, that's it. I tried to show it in the pics, glad it was readily visible.
© 24hourcampfire