Home
I have a Savage Model 745 12 ga shotgun for 2 3/4 shells, full choke based on the one star stamped on the barrel, 25" barrel for sale.
14.75 lop
Has a new Pachmayr Decelerator installed for easy shooting.
Pictures show all damage/defects.
Some screws are buggered, some bright spots on the bluing, crack in butt stock at junction with action was repaired by a gunsmith and gun was given a clean bill of health. Forearm is in great shape, no cracks or evidence of any found.
I put 50 rounds through it with no problems ejecting or cycling any. Used 7 and 8 shot trap rounds, so should do fine with hunting loads. Based on the advertising on the sides, it was made for quail, chukars, and ducks.
I am not sure what it is worth, make me an offer or give suggestions based on the pics below
1st pic is of entire shotgun, click Savage pics for many more
[Linked Image]
I will ship it to you and can work something out if you are in CO, sure I can find an FFL to do it for next to nothing smile
Bump up for a good inexpensive shotgun, make me an offer.
Jon
Who wants a shotgun for a cool young kid, just the way Safariman helped out a 15 year old with that 1917 Enfield?
I'm in a deal making mood, let me know.
Package it with the Tikka Lite in .270 I have for sale and you have the bases covered from sea to peaks, waterfowl, upland game, and big game.
Any interest in this $215 shipped to your door? I debated shortening it down, but figured it would be better used by someone in a field with birds or water side with ducks.
Thanks
Bump to the top, let a weekend begin with someone being very happy and getting a great gun at a great price.
Anybody want one on a Saturday night?
PM sent.
© 24hourcampfire