Home
I'm selling my ATV and trailer. frown

I just don't ride it enough to justify keeping it so it's up for sale.

It's a 2004 Suzuki Vinson Manual 500 4x4 (LT-F500F) and a 4' X 8' utility trailer. $3700.00

The price includes the ATV, trailer, and extras. The ATV is in excellent shape and it�s never been wrecked, rolled, or required any repairs other than normal maintenance. It starts, runs and drives perfect. 1100 miles - 260 hours.

The trailer is in great shape, titled/licensed in CO, good bearings, working lights, two spare tires, and a cargo box. The trailer is light enough that it can towed by the ATV and used a meat trailer.

The package includes a loading ramp, a cargo box that straps on the back of the ATV, the owner�s manual, and the original tool kit.

I�d like to sell it all as a package but I will consider selling the ATV first.

Here's a link with the specs on it. Click on "Additional Features" and "Print a Brochure" for the full details.

http://www.powersportsnetwork.com/e...ehicleCode=12105&st=CO&submit=Go

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Denver area?
Fort Collins.
Good deal.
I will trade you for my two Snowmobiles and trailer that I don't seem to use.
Originally Posted by supercrewd
I will trade you for my two Snowmobiles and trailer that I don't seem to use.

I sold my two snowmachines and the trailer I had before I moved to Colorado.

Thanks, but no Thanks. smile

Besides. You'd have to pay me extra for the additional room that two machines would take up in my garage. laugh
I wish I could do this. I absolutely LOVE my 2003 Vinson. It has been awesome and still runs perfectly...

Bump for a good deal.
Thanks for the bump. smile
Looks really nice man. Shame i'm in the UK
car service
The Suzuki is sold.

Still have the trailer for sale. $600.00 including the ramp and the spare tires.
© 24hourcampfire