Home
I have a new (only 20 rounds fired) custom built .300 Win Mag I am looking to sell. The rifle pretty much shot 1 hole with Federal Premium 180 grain Nosler Accubonds!!!

Rifle was built by the Accurate Ordnance crew in Winder, GA. = www.accurateordnance.com

Here are the specs:

*BAT HRPIC action with integral recoil lug & picatinney rail = action/bolt were nitrided & are smooth as glass

*Bartlein barrel = #4 contour, 1-11 twist, 24" long with custom Vais muzzle brake installed

*McMillan Remington Hunter stock = 13.5" LOP, molded-in GAP camo, sniper-fill weight, custom pillar/epoxied bedded, custom APA sling studs installed

*Jewell trigger tuned to 2#

*Badger M4 bottom metal, Rem mag box, spring, & milled steel follower

*All metal Cera-Koted in custom olive drab to match stock

Its currently scoped with a new Schmidt & Bender Klassik 3-12x42 scope with a P3 mil-dot reticle - I'd include it and the Seekins rings in a package deal if you wanted.

$4200 shipped/insured for rifle

$5800 shipped for rifle/scope/rings

Here are some pictures:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Oh my....beautiful!
Jeff..... your not gonna have a gun left when your done selling.

Roy
Originally Posted by RTSJ
Jeff..... your not gonna have a gun left when your done selling.

Roy

Thinning down to 3 rifles so I can blow my $$ on more hunting trips and dirty women!!!!
Dirty women!!!!!! Mmmmmmmmm!

Roy
Nice piece.

Any questions at all about this rifle, please just give me a shout!!
Do you have an accurate weight of this rifle without scope and rings?
Not really - I'd say it weighs in at approximately 9# bare rifle.
Sweet setup!
Bump for a nice rig!
Thanks guys - its a DAMN nice rifle!!

I'm just thinning down to 3 rifles, that is why I'm selling.
Ya know ya want it!!
A post from another site by Mark at Accurate Ordnance:

"We guaranty our rifles no matter what. So, buy with confidence. If the buyer ever has issues or doesn't like something, we'll make it right.

Mark"

Mark Kuczka
Accurate Ordnance
724 Patrick Industrial Lane
Building 100
Winder, GA 30680
www.accurateordnance.com
ttt
Buy me!!
Nice rifle
If seriously interested, make a REASONABLE offer - maybe we can work out a deal!!
REDUCED = $3750 FOR RIFLE SHIPPED/INSURED!!!!
ttt
Who wants a steal at $3750??
Originally Posted by 300MAG
Who wants a steal at $3750??
New rifle with a Bat action....Damn this is a "steal".
^^^ You got that right.....IF I wasn't on this 300WSM build I'd like to own this! TTT for a great looking rifle that PROBABLY haven't been reloaded for!!!! grin
$3750 shipped and insured to your FFL
PM sent
PM returned
Hell of a deal for someone!!
ttt
Elk slaying machine right there.
Still for sale!!
ttt
Bump for the finest action made.
Thanks Stoney - BAT actions are THE best out there!!
Would also sell barreled action with Jewell trigger for $2500 shipped/insured to your FFL.
Post from Mark at Accurate Ordnance about this particular rifle and me......and no I did not pay them to say this!!

"We keep records of everything we build so I looked this one up. The threads are 9/16x24. The brake was blended with the barrel for a seamless fit, per customer request. We like the looks of that too. ;-) When we are installing a brake the customer doesn't intend to remove, we typically put a drop of red Locktite on the threads. To remove the brake, heat it with a heat gun to break the Locktite then use a strap wrench or an exact fitting dowel through the brake ports. Support the barrel in a good padded vise.

To be clear, we stand behind all the rifles we build regardless of owner. So, if you buy this and have any issues, we'll work with you to make you happy. And regarding the seller, he is a standup, no BS kinda guy. Deal with him with extreme confidence.

Best regards,

Mark"
$3750 shipped/insured to your FFL
ttt
Hunting season is coming = $3750 shipped/insured
ttt
Rifle is a hammer!!

No waiting, no ordering parts, no messing around = rifle is ready to hunt!!!
24hr members must be spending all there cash at strip clubs. I figured this rifle wouldn't last an hour at $3750.00. Great deal offered here.
Strip clubs and 40's of malt liquor!!

$3750 shipped/insured
ttt
No love for a kick azz hunting rifle - WTF??

$3750 shipped/insured
ttt
bump
$3750 shipped/insured to your FFL
Rifle is ready to hunt boys = $3750 shipped/insured!!
ttt
BUY THIS NOW!!!!
One last try, then I keeping her!!
© 24hourcampfire