Home
Got an original BRNO in 30-06 purchased direct from Czech BRNO chambered in 30-06 - bought some 12-15 years ago. I have the rifle listed on GB item number 354798883
Basically the rifle is in brand new condition - only shot a couple of boxes through her. Custom stock gorgeous wood - but I put phenomenal optics on her - Khales 3-12X56 Helia S scope that I seemed to remember cost me around $1700. BUT I had Jaagd/Kettner quick release mounts mounted on the rifle while in Europe that cost a small fortune - they are the BEST quick release mounts I have EVER used. I was going hunting on horse-back in Argentina and wanted to be able to remove the scope while the rifle was banging around on a horse climbing mountains - then pop it on and take a shot when needed and have a perfect zero. The slickest mounts ever. So with the cost of the mounts and the scope that makes this rifle quite an amazing tack-driver. I never did take the rifle to Argentina so it remains in like brand new condition.
If anyone is remotely interested feel free to reach out to me. Especially if you are a BRNO guy!!

Any questions welcome - no trades at this time please.

Timepiecetrader
Nice first post!
Originally Posted by Antony
Got an original BRNO in 30-06 purchased direct from Czech BRNO chambered in 30-06 - bought some 12-15 years ago. I have the rifle listed on GB item number 354798883
Basically the rifle is in brand new condition - only shot a couple of boxes through her. Custom stock gorgeous wood - but I put phenomenal optics on her - Khales 3-12X56 Helia S scope that I seemed to remember cost me around $1700. BUT I had Jaagd/Kettner quick release mounts mounted on the rifle while in Europe that cost a small fortune - they are the BEST quick release mounts I have EVER used. I was going hunting on horse-back in Argentina and wanted to be able to remove the scope while the rifle was banging around on a horse climbing mountains - then pop it on and take a shot when needed and have a perfect zero. The slickest mounts ever. So with the cost of the mounts and the scope that makes this rifle quite an amazing tack-driver. I never did take the rifle to Argentina so it remains in like brand new condition.
If anyone is remotely interested feel free to reach out to me. Especially if you are a BRNO guy!!

Any questions welcome - no trades at this time please.

Timepiecetrader

GFY
Model number in the auction might draw more interest. Nice one.
Maybe I missed it.

Is there a price for the rifle in his posting?
Originally Posted by boliep
Maybe I missed it.

Maybe it's like my FIL always said about boats - "If you have to ask, you can't afford it."
Starting bid is $1950; buy it now $2400.
Originally Posted by boliep
Maybe I missed it.

This is a Pelosi advertisement. You have to buy it to see how much it is. HAH! I couldn't resist that one. Seriously, I'm a bit late in this reply. But, the GB auction number was provided by the OP which included the price. But, I still would like to know the model number. CZ550 I guess.
Sorry completely missed this - it says CZ 537 on it - so guess model 537.
Thanks for looking and all the help.

AD
© 24hourcampfire