Home
Well I have been going back and forth on weather or not to sell this gun and the need for a quality range finder has prevailed.

Rifle is a Stainless Steel Weatherby Vanguard. Nothing fancy about it. In real nice shape. I would give it a solid 95% on the metal finish.

I have shot it about 10 times with one load of SST's and i shot MOA. No tinkering or load development done yet.

The stock is a green with black web Bell and Carlson Medilist stock. This is the one wit hthe full bedding block in it. Has not been bedded. Stock is also in 95%+.

I also have a barrel blank in 7mm that I was goign to use to turn this into a .280. It is a MRC blank finishing at 24" long and is a #4 contour. Bore is bright and clean. Has not been chambered.

Would consider trade for a high end range finder.

Will post pictures tonight after work.

Price is $750 with barrel. No scope.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Here are two pictures of light scratches on the bottom metal and barrel.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Up
I would separate the rifle from the barrel, and include 50 of either win or RP brass to the buyer for $550 shipped.
I am a little slow... What does "MRC" stand for ?? What do you want for the barrel ??
Montana rifle company. They built most of dpms's, s&w's and lots of other companies ar barrels. But they started making hunting barrels 15 years ago. They were just bought so there name is no longer.
If rifle sells I will sell the barrel separate. Otherwise I will keep then together.
Nobody wants to try that new long range accubond?
Bump to the top for a great looking rig.
This is a sweet rig!!

Thanks for the bump. I can't believe it hasn't even gotten a comment.
Up
Pic of the bolt side please.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Here are some more pictures. After looking at it maybe im being a little hard on here with the grading. I would just rather someone get something nicer then they expect then someone who didn't.
[Linked Image]

Here is a shot of the barrel next to the rifle. I was wrong and it will finish at 25 inches.
Final Price.....

$650 For everything shipped as a package.
Sold the rifle.

Barrel still available.
© 24hourcampfire