[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
The scope mount ($50 value) is included
[Linked Image]
CVA Website description:
Wolf 209 Magnum Break-Action - .50 Cal - Blued/Black With Scope Mount
Quick Overview:
The newly redesigned WOLF� has all the features that made the original WOLF the number one selling muzzleloader in the world � plus many new features.

Product Description:
The newly redesigned WOLF� has all the features that made the original WOLF the number one selling muzzleloader in the world � plus many new features. Still lightweight and easy to maneuver, the new WOLF even comes in a COMPACT version that is just the right length for the youth or small-framed adult, or even for the shooter who just wants a quick-handling gun for brush hunting. The 100% ambidex- trous stocks are available in either black or Realtree� Hardwoods Green camo. The WOLF also features CVA�s new QRBP (Quick-Release Breech Plug) � the only truly tool-free removal breech plug on the market today. Even after 20 or more shots, the QRBP comes out with just a twist of the fingers � try that with any other "speed breech" system. Plus, the break-action breech opens easily with just a touch of the breeching button, which is located in the front of the trigger guard. The WOLF�s compact and quick-pointing barrel is made of blued steel and is set up with all-metal DuraSight� fiber optic sights. The new WOLF, it�s a lot of gun � but not a lot of money.
Specifications
24� Blued Barrel
Bullet Guiding Muzzle
100% Ambidextrous Compact or Standard Stock
QRBP - Quick Release Breech Plug
DuraSight� All Metal Fiber Optic Sights
Reversible Hammer Spur
CrushZone� Recoil Pad
39� Overall Length in Standard, 38� Overall Length in Compact
6.25 lbs. Total Weight
14� Length of Pull in Standard, 13� Length of Pull in Compact
Lifetime Warranty
[Linked Image]
Bump
[Linked Image]
Price drop $199 shipped
[Linked Image]
btt
Sportsman's Outdoor SuperStore has these on sale for $169.99 with free shipping.
Hey "HilhamHawk", why don't you mind your own dam business instead of worrying about what somebody else is selling something for!

Buy it somewhere else if you want but messing with someone's thread here is very poor etiquette .

Originally Posted by RandyR
Hey "HilhamHawk", why don't you mind your own dam business instead of worrying about what somebody else is selling something for!

Buy it somewhere else if you want but messing with someone's thread here is very poor etiquette .

+1

If you disagreed with the price PM the OP but do not post it here...
How was I "messing with his thread"? Personally, if I'm selling something, and someone shows me that the price is unreasonable, I adjust it to where it IS reasonable.
You have absolutely no right to judge what is reasonable and what is not that is up to the seller and hi-jack his thread and say you can buy it cheaper somewhere else is a tactic used by certain people.

Make the seller an offer in a PM or leave him be, you have no idea how much he has into an item and no matter what he has a right to even make a profit if he should choose.
Of course I have the right to judge what is reasonable, I'm being offered something for sale. As far as to "how much he has into an item", so what? So you're saying that if I overpay for something, then sell it, then you should also pay more because I was foolish enough to overpay for it in the 1st place?
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
I'm being offered something for sale.

You chose to look at the post,I didn't offer you anything,if you don't agree with the price you are free to look elsewhere.
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/search/eSearch.aspx?SearchTerms=cva%20wolf&eMode=
These are the prices on the SGS -although they look all like old models- and depending on your membership you may get 10% off however shipping must be factored in.I'm sure your PC has a calculator of some sort [Linked Image]
Well, yes, you did, because you offered it up for sale to the general public when you posted the ad. As far as the price, I did look elsewhere, and I would expect the same from you if I had something overpriced. Just before muzzlerloader seasons open, your price wouldn't be out of line, especially if you had any extras to go with it. However, now is not the right time of year to try to get top dollar for a muzzleloader. I just sold a brand new, unfired, in the box camo stainless Wolf for $200, and yes, I took a loss on it. I would have liked to get more for it, but the market would not currently support that. By all means, you can ask whatever you want for something. If you aren't in a hurry, then you'll probably get what you're asking in the fall.
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
I just sold a brand new, unfired, in the box camo stainless Wolf for $200, and yes, I took a loss on it. I would have liked to get more for it, but the market would not currently support that. By all means, you can ask whatever you want for something. If you aren't in a hurry, then you'll probably get what you're asking in the fall.

Now I understand where your animosity comes from.....
I'm not in a hurry so I'll do whatever I want.Don't be mad at me for your loss.[Linked Image]
Btt
$199 Shipped
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
The scope mount ($50 value) is included
[Linked Image]
CVA Website description:
Wolf 209 Magnum Break-Action - .50 Cal - Blued/Black With Scope Mount
Quick Overview:
The newly redesigned WOLF� has all the features that made the original WOLF the number one selling muzzleloader in the world � plus many new features.

Product Description:
The newly redesigned WOLF� has all the features that made the original WOLF the number one selling muzzleloader in the world � plus many new features. Still lightweight and easy to maneuver, the new WOLF even comes in a COMPACT version that is just the right length for the youth or small-framed adult, or even for the shooter who just wants a quick-handling gun for brush hunting. The 100% ambidex- trous stocks are available in either black or Realtree� Hardwoods Green camo. The WOLF also features CVA�s new QRBP (Quick-Release Breech Plug) � the only truly tool-free removal breech plug on the market today. Even after 20 or more shots, the QRBP comes out with just a twist of the fingers � try that with any other "speed breech" system. Plus, the break-action breech opens easily with just a touch of the breeching button, which is located in the front of the trigger guard. The WOLF�s compact and quick-pointing barrel is made of blued steel and is set up with all-metal DuraSight� fiber optic sights. The new WOLF, it�s a lot of gun � but not a lot of money.
Specifications
24� Blued Barrel
Bullet Guiding Muzzle
100% Ambidextrous Compact or Standard Stock
QRBP - Quick Release Breech Plug
DuraSight� All Metal Fiber Optic Sights
Reversible Hammer Spur
CrushZone� Recoil Pad
39� Overall Length in Standard, 38� Overall Length in Compact
6.25 lbs. Total Weight
14� Length of Pull in Standard, 13� Length of Pull in Compact
Lifetime Warranty
$199 Shipped
$199 shipped
[Linked Image]
$180 shipped with out the scope mount
btt
$180 shipped no scope mount
$180 shipped without the scope mount
[Linked Image]
A fellow Michigander may pick it up Friday SPF?
© 24hourcampfire