Home
Guns will be shipped from an individual to an FFL, face-to-face subtract $25 will meet within a reasonable of Birmingham, AL

Open to trades for leupold/zeiss optics, S&W revolvers, remington rifles, mcmillan stocks, ??? Just let me know

All prices include shipping, USPS money order only, 'I�ll take it' trumps all,timestamp wins.

If you are not happy with anything, send it back for a refund of purchase price. (You cover return shipping)

I�ve done my best describing things here, but if you have any questions feel free to post em�

Any and all blemishes have been noted in the description. Any high spots, shiny spots or smudges are a result of my poor photography skills. If you would like any additional pictures please let me know and I will do my best.

#1 Kimber Classic Custom Target $925

Gun is in very good condition, slight wear on slide. All original parts. The slide fits very well to the frame. Comes with original box and two factory magazines.
The second picture is not very flattering, but it looks very nice in the hand. Deceiving lighting I guess
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

#2 Smith and Wesson K-22 4� barrel $625

5 screw, fish-hook hammer Gun is in good shooter condition, slight holster wear on muzzle, small pit on cylinder and outside of barrel. Grips are period correct but non matching. All parts match serial number on butt. Made approx. 1952 No box or papers

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

#3 Remington 700 SS mountain rifle 22� barrel $600

For sale is a Remington 700, ADL, stainless steel, mountain rifle in 270. Barrel is 22" long and is .568" at the tip. Gun has the original stock, No marks that I can see on anything, other than a small rough spot on the trigger guard, about pencil eraser size. As you can see the bolt and lugs show very little wear from shooting.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
That's a great deal on the Mountain Rifle with the B&C Ti stock!

Good luck on the sales! Wish I wasn't broke!

Edited because I didn't notice the original injection molded stock was also included and thought maybe it was a Gander Mountain Guide Gun.
Perhaps I should clarify to avoid any potential confusion. This is for the rifle and the original stock only. The TI stock has been sold separately.
Gotchya, the pictures threw me.
Up
Up
pm sent
Up
© 24hourcampfire