Home
Here's the deal, I have no idea what this thing is worth. I have seen them for sale from $100 to $300+ and this helmet, to my knowledge, has never been used.

Does anybody have any idea what this thing is worth....

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Here's the story, my dad was going to buy a motorcycle but passed away before he was able to find a bike he liked. He was so dead set on doing so he purchased this helmet first. It's a big helmet but I don't know the size. I was going to go down to a motorcycle shop on Tuesday to get an idea of value and size but thought I would post it here first

I would probably prefer to trade for something to give to my son that was born last Saturday. If would almost be like a gift from his grandfather and would be more special to do that than to sell it outright.

Thanks for looking and sorry about not posting a price. If somebody can give me an idea of price I'll update the thread

What is the color? Usually the size in on the strap or just under one of the pads on the bottom of the helmet. I'm looking for a Helmet right now. Mine has seen is day.
I might have some custom knives that I would trade if the size and color is something I would use.
Mike
Its a beige/gold color. I posted pictures

Just looked under the straps and I couldn't find it. I popped out the part that cups your ears and they both say 35mm

I need a better helmet, if it is for a big man with lots of brains and hair.... <G> I have lots of good trade ideas.
Originally Posted by safariman
I need a better helmet, if it is for a big man with lots of brains and hair.... <G> I have lots of good trade ideas.

I put it on last night to get a feel for size and it fit my melon head

^^^
Bump
bump
Just looked at my Shoei Helmet. The size is buried in the padding towards the crown of the head. Hard to sell (or buy) a helmet when you don't know what size it is.....
Originally Posted by coflatlander
Just looked at my Shoei Helmet. The size is buried in the padding towards the crown of the head. Hard to sell (or buy) a helmet when you don't know what size it is.....

Thanks, I'll go look now
XXL 7 7/8-8

© 24hourcampfire