Home
Posted By: quackaddict Seek Outside 6 man tipi - 09/10/13
Putting this up for sale to see if I get any nibbles. Tipi has one small(less than pencil eraser size) hole from my suspenders clasp by the door. I was told that just dabbing some silicone on it will make it good as new. I like the tipi, but it's just not the right size for what I want. It's the green color with 2 mesh doors("full version") and storm flaps with aluminum center pole. I bought this new in June for $829 plus shipping and would like to get $775 TYD for it. That saves you just about $75 off of a new one. This is the only picture I have of it right now. If you want some more, PM me and I'll email you some.

[Linked Image]
I just stayed 4 days in mine, crazy thunder and lightning one of the nights, poured rain....

If it wasn't for the tipi and stove I'd have been wet all 4 days. It was a game changer and made the hunt not just tolerable, but a pleasure. My hunting buddy was thanking me over and over.

Love my Seek Outside 6 man tipi and stove.
They are nice for sure. I really do like it, and I'd keep it for sure if I could afford to just buy another tent but I need to sell this to fund another tent purchase.
bump.
Ttt
Bump
TTT
bump
Ttt
Bump.
How about $750 shipped?
Posted By: jryoung Re: Seek Outside 6 man tipi - 09/12/13
Does it have a stove jack?
Yes, it has a stove jack.
Ttt
bump
ttt
Bump
Posted By: Brazos Re: Seek Outside 6 man tipi - 09/14/13
Where'd ya find those trees around 'Cruces?

Nice tent.
Ha...I was in the Gila. Not many of those stick things around Cruces.
Offers?
Bump.
ttt
ttt
Bump
Open to offers.
TTt
Bump
Make an offer(trades welcome). The worst I can say is "Thanks, but no thanks".
Price drop to $725 for a less than 3 mo. old tipi.
Bump for $725.
Ttt
Bump. $725 TYD. That's over $100 cheaper than a brand new one when you figure in shipping...and no wait time.
bump
Somebody just buy this thing already...
Bump
Would trade for a Springbar/Kodiak tent or an Alaskan Guide 6-8 man(plus cash depending on the model).
Ttt
Top of the morning
bump.
Ttt
Could do a deal with $450 cash plus gear(optics/cold weather bag and pad/packs/any other kind of gear you might want to throw in).
Bump
ttt
Would also trade for a Kifaru Super Tarp/Mega Tarp with annex or maybe a SO BCS(with vestibule) + cash.
Bump
ttt
Still for sale. $725 TYD or $450 plus trades(6-8 man dome or Kodiak, optics, smaller backpacking tent/shelter, packs, guns, 0-20* sleeping bag and pad or anything else you might be offering).
Deal pending.
© 24hourcampfire