Home
Zeiss Victory 8x42 FL T* (Model #524531) binocular in excellent condition $1300 to your door.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I bought this binocular a few years ago (a little over 4 years ago), from an authorized U.S. Zeiss dealer, right around the time the Lotutec coating came out, but as far as I know these have the lens coatings from immediately before Lotutec (same glass as I understand it, but the previous coating wasn't hyped like the Lotutec coating has been). Right before I took the photos above I closely checked out the binocular for any flaws that I could find. The only things I could see to mention were a couple of tiny specks in the middle of the right objective lens (have to hold at a certain angle in a certain light to see them) - when I say tiny I mean that most of the time when I've had the lens caps off for a few minutes in the field there are dust particles on the lenses that are as large as or larger than the specks. Someone with better eyesight than I have might be able to find other tiny specks, but those are the only ones I could find. Also, as seen in the last photo, the green binocular surfaces under the black lens covers apparently pick up over time some of the pigment from the black covers - this isn't seen when the objective lens covers are on and is only slightly noticeable when objective lens covers are flipped down when binocular is in use.

I have babied this binocular so it is in great condition.

With the binocular comes all of the following things I received with the binocular (and in the original box with the binocular's serial number on the outside): Zeiss padded carrying case in better than excellent condition, one like new Zeiss neck strap (still in plastic - I didn't use that strap), objective and ocular lens covers, instruction manual, and warranty card with the sticker with the model number and this binocular's serial number.

Nice glass!

Free bump.....
bump - I know some are thinking about upgrading their binoculars for this hunting season, and this is truly an alpha binocular at a price a lot less than a new alpha binocular.
ttt
Let's drop the price to $1250 TYD. I know someone here can put this binocular to good use.
TTT for the lunch crowd with the price drop from last night.
Looking to sell these for a fair price to someone who will put them to good use. How about $1200 TYD.
bump
I was out of town for a couple weeks, but these are ready to ship to someone who wants a great binocular.
© 24hourcampfire