Home
I have a Ruger M77/22 MAG, Stainless steel with the sought after "Boat Paddle" stock. The stocks are indescructable, and I remember a commercial where a vehicle rolls over the stock without damage. This rifle has a 20" BBL and a set of rings. I have a Vero Vellini sling on it that I will leave. I recently purchased a 17HMR/22WRM switch barrel rifle so this one is a goner. I rate this rifle as a 98% as the metal is flawless and the stock is very clean. I need $675, and will ship rifle in the lower 48 for $25 Fed Ex Ground fully insured from me, a non-FFL to your FFL. I am not looking for trades at this time. If you need more pictures, let me know.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
TTT
Bump
$625, and will ship rifle in the lower 48 for $25 Fed Ex Ground fully insured from me, a non-FFL to your FFL. I am not looking for trades at this time.
ttt
I did not know they made this rifle with the trigger guard and stock being one piece....what year is this rifle?
You used to be able to pick up the phone and Ruger would date your firearm with the serial number. Now you have to mail off a letter, etc. I believe they started making these in 1994, and then they stopped the boat paddle stocks at some point early 2000's?

Just know that they have been doing the hollow plastic stock for several years.

Bump
http://www.ruger.com/service/productHistory/RI-77-22-17.html
77/22 & 77/17 Rifle
Calibers: 22 LR, 22 Mag, 17 HMR, 17 Hornet
This will tell you the year built.

Looks like DOB 2005.

I used to use the Ruger website, but I thought it was no longer available for dating serial numbers.

I used to go to the General questions, but I see I wasn't reading the website close enough.

Thanks for the help CaribouJack.
Nice gun
Good guy
Hank
M77/22 and M77/17 guns with skeleton stocks i believe have always has the trigger guard molded in on skeleton stocks. Skelaton stock M77 mkII's have metal trigger guards.
Thanks all, Bump

$625 Shipped
Originally Posted by Butler247
M77/22 and M77/17 guns with skeleton stocks i believe have always has the trigger guard molded in on skeleton stocks. Skelaton stock M77 mkII's have metal trigger guards.

That is not correct. Early production were metal.
Mine is a 1998 and has the same kind of trigger guard as the one pictured. Fact is all that stuff doesn't matter. What matters is Freedumb1 has a very clean 77/22 mag for sale. What you see is what you get.
Thanks to all for the help.

This rifle is Sold Pending Funds.

Mitch
© 24hourcampfire