Home
Winchester Model 70 Classic in 7mm STW. I am the second owner so I can't give an accurate round count, but it looks like very few rounds have been through it. H&H length action with 2 marks on the extractor which if I remember correctly means it has the spring steel extractor. Trigger has been tuned by a gunsmith to about 3#. Comes with Weaver bases and mounts. $795 shipped or $835 shipped with RCBS dies and 30 new Remington Brass.

Pictures- http://s1321.photobucket.com/user/oilburner350/slideshow/Mod%2070%207mm%20STW
bump for a great round
This is a 26" barrel?

Any comments as to it's accuracy?
Yes it is the factory 26" barrel.

As far as accuracy I have taken it to the range once and fired it 6 times. I was using H1000 and 150gr TTSXs and it was about 1.5" at 100, but I haven't messed with load development, seating depth, etc. any further. The load I used were work up loads. If a buyer is interested I can include the remaining TTSXs.
Hello is gun still for sale
i have one like it, and wouldn't sell it for nothing. what an elk thumper, bump.
My heart thumped abit when I saw it, then realized the ad was a year old. Don't see these show up very often. Bummer.
Friend of mine owned one. What a cannon! I wish I would have bought it from him when. He sold it. Coulda woulda shoulda...
© 24hourcampfire